NVIDIA Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,464 of over 1.5K interviews

Employee Referral15%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

The interview process went well. I as asked few brain teasers (2-3) and two programming questions in one hour. The interviewer was very patience to make sure you understand the questions. The programming part needs to be bug-free.

Interview Questions
  • Why interest in working at Nvidia
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NVIDIA (San Jose, CA)

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. The coordinators were lovely. I interviewed with one of the managers for the Marketing team. She was intelligent but very difficult to connect with, especially over the phone. [Lacked people skills] It seemed like she was preoccupied and gave no interest. [loud background, responded very slowly, did not listen to my answers well] Also, there was an expectation of so much experience for an internship role. ?? Makes no sense.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, questions about experience, and questions about marketing experience

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

there's 2 round interview experience, first interview with hiring manager , and then go to on site interview. interviewed with 6 people of different level and different position. Then there was an oral offer in the next week. the final offer issued 2 week later.

Interview Questions
  • 1. past experience 2.understanding about some terminology 3.general behavior questions

NVIDIA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

Online test for 45 minutes and then shortlisting for technical interview. Online test has questions on Digital circuits, Basic VLSI, Computer architecture and aptitude questions. Interview was fully technical mainly comprised of digital circuits, VLSI design flow, DFT

Interview Questions
  • 1. one problem was given and asked to draw FSM 2. Questions based on project 3. VLSI design flow 4. Questions on DFT 5. Questions on test vectors

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

One technical phone screen with NVIDIA for system software engineer position. Interviewer was friendly and asked questions on OS concepts ( synchonization primitves, implementation), PC architecture ( caching, coherency) and basic C programming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NVIDIA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

Applied on website, and was contacted by a recruiter in about a week. Had a video interview where the interviewer described the role and asked some algorithm questions. It was a smooth process and they were nice. Did not get offer though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

The first stage was a phone interview with a research scientist, where he asked some basic machine learning questions, and details about the past experiences; what limitations did it have, and what could be done additionally to solve it.

Interview Questions
  • Q. How can we compare two machine learning algorithms? Q. How do we determine the complexity of an algorithm? Q. What are the ways to reduce overfitting?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Pune) in May 2021

Interview

Interviewer asked about current experience, roles and responsibility. well explained on new requirement and what they are looking for. Cleared all doubts on JD and keen towards understanding process and technical things I am working in current organization. Rate yourself in certain topics like design pattern, framework concepts, unix/linux, c++, memory management.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Program to implement 2 stacks in a single array.
  • 3 Program to rearrange the array so that 'n' element in an array should be shifted to the end without impacting the sequence of non 'n' number

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Haifa) in May 2021

Interview

Few words: what I know about the company what the company is doing what exactly does this department do a few words about the hiring process a few questions about programming \ algorithms

Interview Questions
  • You are given an array with the student's grades, you need to print the grades in ascending order as quickly as possible (by running through the array once). Grades can be repeated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2021

Interview

Began with an overview of myself, then an overview of any relevant Robotic projects I could discuss. Afterwards they shared what the opportunity would entail (should have approached this backwards so I could highlight the work on my projects that were most relevant).

Interview Questions
  • Q: Imagine a truck drops off 10 robots at the front of a neighborhood, describe the design of a robot regarding the drivetrain and sensors you think are relevant for navigation.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,464 Interviews