NVIDIA Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,730 of over 1,730.0 interviews

Employee Referral15%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

NVIDIA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the company. Was pleasant, although there was some discrepancy between what the group wanted in the job ad, and what they wanted to move forward.

Interview Questions
  • Research experience with Deep Neural Networks.
    Answer Question

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

Three phase: 1) Submitted an resume 2) Contacted by a researcher -- Talked about my recent researches 3) Second interview with the manager -- Talked about my recent researches and the project I'll do when I joint the company

Interview Questions
  • Q: Can you briefly summarize the paper XX and explain the technical difficulty and how you solved the issue
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about NVIDIA

Join the conversation on

Tech

205.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=NVIDIA~7633
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Reading, England)

Interview

I had an initial call then was asked to come for a technical interview. After that I was asked to come for an HR interview. The interviewers were late at least 10 minutes as they haven't arrived to the office yet even though it was during working hours. After the official interview time was over, they asked if I could stay longer to continue with their questions. I had an appointment so I couldn't stay. They were more interested in ticking the boxes rather than giving a feel of the company culture. After that they sent an automated mail (I'm assuming to all candidates) saying the vacancy was put on hold. Massive waste of my time and worst impression any employer can give really. I will never apply for anything again in Nvidia due to my bad HR experience.

Interview Questions
  • HR related questions for example do you prefer to work in a team or alone and they mentioned that the work load was a lot

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

Four different interviews by technical managers, all very pleasant. No coding interview. Everything was over MS teams, but this was during COVID. Entering details in the application was tedious. Each interview lasted about one hour.

Interview Questions
  • KPIs for a project, some Python questions, some computer architecture questions.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Mumbai)

Interview

First round of interview in which they ask about ourselves, about process executive & about process executive responsibilities. In the 2nd interview round they gives us an online test which is totally based on IT or can say which is based on grammatical, mathematical & about computer related questions. In third round they scheduled an vedio interview.

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

First year, when I failed there were 3 algorithmic interviews, this year one was technical related to machine learning and one was with manager - theoretical about machine learning as well.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

NVIDIA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Asked questions about string manipulation and reading CSVs. One question was about reading columns in CSVs that start with a certain expression. Another was about how to optimally find rows with certain values.

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter reached out to schedule interviews. Two rounds of online face-to-face meetings. One Resume/behavioral and one Technical rounds. Overall very laid back and it felt like having a conversation with the interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

Great overall.behavioral interviews which explain a little about you. Overall process was straightforward and simple. Very timely and kind interviewers which give a great upfront view on expected work and necessary future steps. All in all great experience

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

NVIDIA

Application

I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

self introduction:your graduated university、your name、your basic information; project questions:the general information about your project; basic hardware questions:resistor、capacitor、lnductance; the academic paper you published,how to adjust the PID parameters; l l l

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,730 Interviews

NVIDIA Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at NVIDIA as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.14 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Systems Software Engineer and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for ASIC Design Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at NVIDIA takes an average of 22 days when considering 1,677 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Systems Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 17 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 19 days).

Common stages of the interview process at NVIDIA according to 1,677 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 38.61%