"Amazing Company...Amazing Leaders! Great Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Director in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Nextiva full-time for less than a year

Pros

Infectious company culture where you feel valued and appreciated for you work (And that starts at the top) . Amazing Sr. Leadership Team: (Tomas/Tracy), President (Marc). These leaders are genuinely respected by everyone and our employees would do anything to support them and Nextiva overall. Nextiva is a place where you can work hard, but have fun while you're doing it in a truly supportive/fast paced environment that encourages and promotes career opportunities.

Cons

Can't think of anything at this time

Nextiva Response

February 20, 2020People Team

It's important to us to create an environment in which each employee feels valued and appreciated for their hard work, and it's great to hear that this is true for you. It sounds like you truly emanate our culture of entrepreneurialism, working hard, and supporting the team along the way. Thanks for being part of Team Nextiva!

"Execs are quite self aware, constantly working on improving the company"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Other in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Nextiva full-time for more than a year

Pros

I like all the people I work with which is a first for me! They do well with the people they hire. I've been really impressed with the initiatives rolling out at a company level from the exec team, they seem invested in making Nextiva a good place to work and a good place for employees. Normally strategic plans are all just sales focused and growth focused, but it seems like Nextiva has a focus on its people to.

Cons

It's busy here, much busier than my old job and it took me a while to learn how to prioritize and manage the different tasks I had on at any one time.

Continue reading

Nextiva Response

January 13, 2021People Team

Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying working at Nextiva and that you appreciate the people you work with. We believe a positive company culture is key to our success.

2. COVID-19

"Job security in hard times"

Current Employee - Other in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Nextiva full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really glad to be working for Nextiva at the moment. It’s nice to have job security and know you’re working in a field that is growing in demand. I have lots of work and can do it from home so it’s really ideal in the current climate.

Cons

We didn’t get a break due to COVID, things just got busier

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Nextiva.