Nextiva Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 10, 2017

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

I remember the process being straight forward. I met with a few managers. They asked about my sales experience, work ethic, work history, goals, interest and knowledge about the company, stuff like that. The site to initially apply online was a hurdle and not the easiest place to apply. After that I talked to a girl on the phone that asked me background questions and arranged for my next meeting with the sales managers. All of the sales managers asked similar questions. I didn't feel like they were trying to trick me at the time. Straight forward.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nextiva.

Interview

Extremely difficult to schedule the first call. The hiring manager asked for a list of channel partners. Seems like his only goal for interviewing new reps was to increase his own list of potential channel partners. They continuously post the same job online and then ask candidates for their channel partners which they otherwise can not locate on their own. stay clear, they are not serious about hiring for this role. its a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Nextiva Response

Jun 16, 2017 – Director, HR

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are saddened to hear that you had a negative experience during your interview process and have taken note of your comments and... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Very efficient and easy. The interviewers were professional and intelligent. This company has a lot of promise and they accommodated me, regardless of whether I would get the job. I was very impressed.

Interview Questions

• Why sort of technological background do you have?   1 Answer

Nextiva Response

Jun 16, 2017 – Director, HR

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review about your interview experience with us! We are very pleased to know that you had a pleasant interview process and we hope that you will... More

UI Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nextiva.

Interview

I was first contacted for a phone screening interview, which was standard - quick and easy. Scheduled an in-person interview at the end of that interview. The in-person interview went pretty well and I was asked to submit a redesign for their homepage. I submitted that redesign within a couple days and waited about a month without hearing back. Followed up and was told that they emailed me weeks ago about moving me forward to the next step of the process but I never received that email. Had another phone conference interview, which I thought went well but I heard back a couple weeks later that they moved on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What websites or applications would you say have good UI/UX?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

I can't remember all of it. It was over 2 years ago. But they had me do a phone interview. Then I visited the office three times before I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Nextiva?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

When I arrived, I was shown around the building before the interview. After the interview I again, was shown the floor. The interview was very basic and rushed. I was unable to negotiate, they were FIRM on $12 ph.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nextiva (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview process with two managers followed by another two managers. The position is for an entry level phone sales although they call the position an Account Executive. One pair of managers explains the job involves prospecting new leads and the second pair of managers explains that they don't call it cold calling and leads are warm that come in from various websites.

Interview Questions

• They ask a series of questions aimed at getting you to explain past scenarios where you accomplished a goal or task. They ask what are important traits your competitors have you wish you had at your last job.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nextiva.

Interview

Waited a while for the interviewer to come get me. Interviewer seemed to have a long day, was quickly asked me questions. The office seemed to be very busy. Overall, not a bad environment. Two more people came by and met me

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online late at night, which wasn't the easiest application, but wasn't too long. I received a phone call from a recruiter the next morning. She asked me some basic questions about my resume and schedule me to come in the following day for an interview. Met with two sets of sales managers that asked me very specific scenario type questions, but nothing too difficult. They also went over my resume, asked how I viewed myself, my strengths and weaknesses, and what I knew about VoIP products. Managers seemed like great guys and the interview process was prompt and a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one strength that you considered your biggest strength that turned out to be a weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. It's salary plus commission structure

Product Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

Interview

The hiring manager asks very interesting questions that kept me on my toes the entire time. Come prepared to discuss projects you have worked on in the past and how you executed on this project.

Interview Questions

• What was the largest and longest project you have ever worked on?   Answer Question