Nextiva Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nextiva

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

I remember the process being straight forward. I met with a few managers. They asked about my sales experience, work ethic, work history, goals, interest and knowledge about the company, stuff like that. The site to initially apply online was a hurdle and not the easiest place to apply. After that I talked to a girl on the phone that asked me background questions and arranged for my next meeting with the sales managers. All of the sales managers asked similar questions. I didn't feel like they were trying to trick me at the time. Straight forward.

Interview Questions

Nextiva Response

Jul 17, 2018 – Director of HR

Hello! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the team! If you have any other specific feedback about the application, interview, or on boarding process, please reach out to hr@nextiva.com... More

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Screened at job fair. Three coding questions and resume review with Software Engineer before meeting with Manager. Then he and I talked in general terms. Very friendly and easy going process.

Interview Questions

Better offer to do work in my field

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nextiva (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

So I'm not sure who this falls on. The Recruiter or the Hiring Manager but I basically walked into a buzzsaw. I got quized on very niche technologies that I had used sparingly and got really really rudely dismissed as "knowing nothing". Also I was told that they would make a hiring decision after a 90 minute interview. Like who hires someone to a 120k role after just a 90 minute interview. That seems suspect. All in all the interviewer was kind of a jerk and I ended up just cutting off the interview because his combative attitude wasn't what I wanted to work under.

Channel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nextiva.

Interview

Good process. The HR team was helpful in guiding me through the process and what I was to expect next. Application, phone screen, multiple calls, in person meetings, and reference checks

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Was actually found on LinkedIn by one of the recruiters of Nextiva. I sas brought in for an interview within a few days after the phone screening. Met with 2 managers, (made me wait 15 minutes) interview was approximately 40 minutes long. Diverted me to another position which then became a surprise interview that I was not prepared for. That was a quick and impersonal and I was slightly thrown off.
    I toured the environment, met with a few different staff members. I was then given a deadline for a homepage mockup for consideration. Having spent hours of brainstorming and designing what I felt was innovative and fresh and sending over hours before the deadline, I received an automated email that they decided to go with other candidates.
    My experience was neutral, maybe my design mockup represented my enthusiasm for the company.
    If you are looking to build your career with a typical state of the art tech start up filled with ping pong tables, free pizza then this may be the right place for you.

Interview Questions

• We rarely have new products come in to give design diversity, how would you handle this?   1 Answer

UI Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nextiva.

Interview

I was first contacted for a phone screening interview, which was standard - quick and easy. Scheduled an in-person interview at the end of that interview. The in-person interview went pretty well and I was asked to submit a redesign for their homepage. I submitted that redesign within a couple days and waited about a month without hearing back. Followed up and was told that they emailed me weeks ago about moving me forward to the next step of the process but I never received that email. Had another phone conference interview, which I thought went well but I heard back a couple weeks later that they moved on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What websites or applications would you say have good UI/UX?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2019.

Interview

Dumb yourself down if you interview there & don't be too assertive! They are looking for order takers... If you are a true salesperson, you will not be hired.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2018.

Interview

I learned about them online. I was actually a customer but then I saw that there was an opportunity to join. I applied online. It was smooth and everyone I talked to was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about history of my time before, how I got into sales, what I know about the company, why do I want to be working there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

HR calls for a pre screen and then you have two interviews and do a role play phone call. The sales managers came in as a pair and read through my resume asking questions. They mostly talked about themselves and how great the company is. Now that I work there, I hear them joke about how they have to lie and will openly read resumes and joke about them. I shouldn't have accepted the job but I just graduated and don't have much experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do we do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

I can't remember all of it. It was over 2 years ago. But they had me do a phone interview. Then I visited the office three times before I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Nextiva?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nextiva (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview process with two managers followed by another two managers. The position is for an entry level phone sales although they call the position an Account Executive. One pair of managers explains the job involves prospecting new leads and the second pair of managers explains that they don't call it cold calling and leads are warm that come in from various websites.

Interview Questions

• They ask a series of questions aimed at getting you to explain past scenarios where you accomplished a goal or task. They ask what are important traits your competitors have you wish you had at your last job.   Answer Question