KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 572 of over 584 reviews

4.0
Nextiva CEO Tomas Gorny
Tomas Gorny
Pros
  • "Lots of weekly activities and free food(in 31 reviews)

• "it’s really nice work environment(in 28 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It's a fast-paced place to work, but that's not necessarily a con - agility is how Nextiva as achieved some of its success(in 11 reviews)

• "it’s hard(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Nextiva and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Execs are quite self aware, constantly working on improving the company

Dec 24, 2020 - Other in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

I like all the people I work with which is a first for me! They do well with the people they hire. I've been really impressed with the initiatives rolling out at a company level from the exec team, they seem invested in making Nextiva a good place to work and a good place for employees. Normally strategic plans are all just sales focused and growth focused, but it seems like Nextiva has a focus on its people to.

Cons

It's busy here, much busier than my old job and it took me a while to learn how to prioritize and manage the different tasks I had on at any one time.

1 person found this review helpful

People Team

Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying working at Nextiva and that you appreciate the people you work with. We believe a positive company culture is key to our success.

2. 5.0

Great Culture

May 6, 2021 - Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is fun and everyone is willing to help! Picking your own schedule is a big plus

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Nextiva Response

Thank you for the positive review. We're glad to hear you enjoy the company culture and flexibility of your role. Nextiva is happy to have you on the team!

3. 5.0

Positive Growth

Mar 4, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team here are super smart. It’s amazing how in depth their knowledge is and I’m learning so much. I’m really grateful for the opportunity to work here and I know I’ll be gaining so much from my time here. Just a great environment and upbeat attitudes from everyone.

Cons

It’s a little intimidating working around such smart people. I sometimes don’t totally understand what they’re all talking about!

116 people found this review helpful

Director of HR

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful review! We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled have you a part of our team. We regularly offer internal training opportunities to develop and sharpen one's skills, and we hope you take full advantage of it so you continue to grow. Our company tends to move quickly, so you are always welcome to ask questions. If you have any additional suggestions or comments, we encourage you to email hr@nextiva.com.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

fast paced, fun, and awesome leaders!

Aug 29, 2019 - Business Development Representative in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's easy to work for a company with "good" leaders, but at Nextiva they really do care. If they see you fall down you have multiple hands outstretched to pick you back up. I've been at Nextiva just shy of a full year and I can genuinely say I've learned more than I ever thought possible. Aside from selling an amazing product I've learned that no person is too small to make a difference. Each idea is taken into consideration no matter your title. I find that to be extremely special. Working in a sales role, of course, is naturally fast-paced but they keep it fun. Constantly giving opportunities for prizes, games, and food galore. I'd recommend Nextiva's product any day of the week, but I'm a true advocate of our Amazing Culture.

Cons

In the almost full year I've bee at Nextiva, the biggest con I'd have to say is the line for lunch every Friday. BEWARE of the foodies.

84 people found this review helpful

People Team

Thank you for the thoughtful review. We're proud to have created a supportive environment in which our team is able to learn, grow, and expand their careers - and as you said, everyone has the opportunity to make a difference. We're incredibly honored to hear that your experience at Nextiva has been such a positive one.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Potential

Jun 27, 2021 - Mid-Level Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Market timing and state of UCaaS market is right for Nextiva to make a surge. Good foundation in their core UCaaS products. They are improving their benefits (recently added unlimited PTO, etc). They are starting to finally transition into a tech company mindset and culture. New leaders coming in who know what they are doing and have done it before. There is a lot of potential for Nextiva to take command of the global UCaaS and CCaaS market.

Cons

NextOS product has potential, but can’t seem to get it right. Always has bugs. Poor communication between product and sales. Company tries to throw bodies at problems to mask products issues. The leadership group who has been there a while aren’t good people leaders. Command and control mentality and “I am more important than you” mindset. Fear management style. The new leaders coming in understand how to lead people Much better toward business results. There is a divide building between the older Nextiva crew and the new people coming in.

1 person found this review helpful

Nextiva Response

Hello, thanks for the review. We’re glad to hear you enjoy the company benefits and work/life balance Nextiva has to offer. We recognize that communications is an overall opportunity and have recently invested in additional resources to improve and create a greater sense of inclusion and transparency. We've also shared these comments with our leadership team and invite you to share any additional feedback by emailing people@nextiva.com.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great team environment, easy to learn platform

Feb 2, 2019 - Staff Software Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best part about working at Nextiva is the amazing software development team, they have a solution for everything, and they all work together so well. I am happy to be a part of such a great group. It was a well-developed onboarding and really made it easy to settle in. Nextiva obviously have a lot of experience in hiring and training up new people!

Cons

Because Nextiva was only my second job out of school I can’t say I have a lot of experience with giving this kind of feedback. In my case I can’t think of any cons to working here.

109 people found this review helpful

Director of HR

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are incredibly proud of how well everyone collaborates and supports each other. We appreciate your feedback about our onboarding as we're always looking to provide an excellent experience for every new employee. If you have any additional comments or concerns, we encourage you to email us at hr@nextiva.com.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

I’ve been working for Nextiva for over a year

Mar 18, 2020 - Other in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

I like the fact that I have some work that is repeated and some work that is new and more a creative challenge. I have a good balance in my role and I’m usually pretty engaged and interest in what I’m doing each day. I have great team members and I’m genuinely interested in my work.

Cons

I don’t have a lot of spare time to think. I am pulled into conversations that I’m not always prepared for and while that’s exciting and I like to be included, it’s hard to stay on top of goals and know exactly what is expected.

66 people found this review helpful
    8. 4.0
      Current Employee

No work life balance

Jul 14, 2021 - Manager Customer Success in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great executive leadership team, direct leadership changes so often

Cons

No work life balance, processes are not well written, no departments take ownership so everything falls on Client Success

Be the first to find this review helpful

Nextiva Response

Hi there, we appreciate your review. Thank you for recognizing our amazing and growing leadership team! We value our Client Success department and would love to learn more on how we can better improve communication with the team. We also know it can also be hard to establish a work/life balance, especially while working from home. If you'd like to discuss better ways to create a balance or have any additional feedback, we encourage you to reach out to your manager or contact the People team at people@nextiva.com.

9. 5.0

Love the office

Mar 4, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

it’s really nice work environment. I really enjoying going to work and even look forward to it some days. It’s quite an improvement from my old job.

Cons

None. You get to meet a lot of different people. The best part of the job is that you get to be yourself and make money at the same time.

108 people found this review helpful

Director of HR

Thank you for your review and for recognizing the incredible, positive work environment we have built at Nextiva. We appreciate your suggestion to improve working parents' experience and will take it into consideration. If you have any additional comments or suggestions, please feel free to email us at hr@nextiva.com.

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Chaotic and Toxic

Jun 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are some wonderful individuals, but leadership from the owner Tomas is toxic and chaotic.

Cons

Disorganized; Does not allow time to develop and execute strategic plans that are key to business growth and effectiveness; Thrives in its self-created chaos and fire drills. One of the most dysfunctional, chaotic work environments I've ever experienced. Poor life balance. I don't understand how or when they achieved the top workplace awards. Excessive turnover at all levels of the organization which makes it difficult to gain forward momentum.

3 people found this review helpful

Nextiva Response

Hi there, we’re sorry to hear your experience with Nextiva wasn’t a positive one. Feedback like yours helps us to improve the employee experience for everyone. At Nextiva, we take pride in the structure and strategy that we have accomplished thus far. We're continuously updating our resources, enhancing our employee programs, and learning how we can better enhance the team experience to promote a positive and motivating work environment. If you have any additional input on how Nextiva can improve, we welcome you to email people@nextiva.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 572 Reviews