1. "A REAL Company Culture"

5.0
    Current Employee - SDR in Farmington, UT

I have been working at Pluralsight full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pluralsight takes their culture very seriously. Their culture is more than just free food and cool perks. It is treating people with respect, having trust in their employees, believing in our mission etc. Pluralsight has a purpose and it truly is a product that changes lives. I am so grateful that I work here and I never plan on leaving this company--I could never find a better fit.

Cons

They really focus on transparency in the company but some employees take that to mean that it's ok to gossip.

Continue reading

"Best Place I've worked for thus far"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Draper, UT

I have been working at Pluralsight full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company was fair to their employees, allowed them to keep their jobs during Covid-19, and provides the tools to be successful.

Cons

A growing company with new leadership can have different methodologies of process. Sometimes reconciling these internally from group to group can be a challenge, but overall the team is understanding and seek to understand the reps.

Continue reading
  2. "Great Place to work....but it will change"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Provo, UT

I have been working at Pluralsight full-time

Pros

Great benefits like unlimited PTO and no Health Insurance premiums! Company culture is great. Aaron Skonnard is a fantastic CEO

Cons

Every tech company changes but Pluralsight has experienced A-LOT of change which can be a bit exhausting. The company definitely has a more corporate feel now.

Discover more reviews about Pluralsight.