Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Couldn't Have Made A Better Career Move

Jul 29, 2020 - Sales Development Representative in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at RingCentral for a year and don't have one negative thing to say about this company. From day one, I have been welcomed and appreciated for my work (big or small) and the Team culture is unlike anything I've experienced before. They truly want you to thrive and be happy!

Cons

Working From Home is nice... but I miss breakfast, lunch, put-put, and ping pong at the office!! ;)

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

RingCentral Response

RingCentral Employee Success

Hello there! Your review is appreciated and I agree, the team culture really isn't like anything else, thank you for validating that! It is people like you who embody our culture and make it so great. I too, miss the breakfast, lunch, and friends in the office but thankful our platform still allows us to connect seamlessly.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Opportunities for growth!

May 17, 2021 - Technical Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many ways to work your way up and grow with the company. Great benefits and office perks.

Cons

Growing pains due to the companies rapid growth.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Company

May 12, 2021 - Sales Manager in Belmont, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

RingCentral is an incredible company thats highly focused on innovation and success, with a customer and employee centric focus. We capture feedback from our employees and customer often and use that information to improve the assets that are most valuable to a growing organization - our employees and customers. The added benefit of supporting a solution that is constantly improving and add value to any organization is noteworthy and part of the reason of the company's rapid growth and success.

Cons

None I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about RingCentral.