What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great culture where everyone is focused on solving issues impacting business growth vs. wasting time playing political games." (in 120 reviews)
- "Most people are great people and awesome to work with." (in 118 reviews)
- "Good Benefits so far here" (in 112 reviews)
- "Hybrid Set up and management are great" (in 59 reviews)
- "Good work life balance in the company" (in 48 reviews)
- "Arrogant upper management." (in 14 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of RingCentral and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,476 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMay 9, 2023Customer Success Manager (CSM)Current Employee, more than 5 yearsBelmont, CA
I have been at RingCentral for more than 5 years in a Customer Success role. it's the most rewarding and challenging role to have in such an innovative company. Our CEO is very hands-on and passionate with our product roadmap and our employees. Appreciate the brilliance in this company and the desire to partner in our role, to ensure success for our customers. I would highly recommend working here and joining our passionate company!
You must set time for yourself in your calendar to decompress/product train.RingCentral Response4mo
We’re thrilled to hear your positive feedback, thank you! And for being with the company for 5 years, we’re grateful for your contributions and looking forward to many more together! What most people may not know, is just how many crucial touch points CSM’s have in the post-sales process. This team is built on problem-solving, collaboration, patience and empathy - and we thank you for all you do. Your commitment and positive feedback mean a lot to us.
- 5.0Sep 23, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
Directly compensated for work with the chance to close big deals fairly early in the role. The SPIFFS are also great to make extra cash!
It’s are work and can be tough ramping up. It’s a quality SaaS but isn’t the cheapest option so selling is a little more challenging.
Looking for a referral to Oracle, Workday, NCR or RingCentral. Happy to send my resume, meet for a chat or share my LinkedIn. Three YOE in customer success. Looking for a role at a larger company and would be open to hearing if anyone has recommendations of other companies! Thank you!
RingCentral Reviews FAQs
RingCentral has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 1,663 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at RingCentral to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
72% of RingCentral employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RingCentral 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.