RingCentral Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2019

Found 530 reviews

4.4
Vlad Shmunis
Pros
  • "A stress free work environment and an Awesome engagement each month that would release the inner talent of each employee(in 37 reviews)

• "Company is good in promoting work-life balance(in 36 reviews)

Cons
  • "Still going through the growing pains so sometimes expect some disruption(in 15 reviews)

• "This is a fast paced environment, each of us are tightly aligned to delivering results(in 13 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Amazing workplace enables you to thrive"

Current Employee - Sales Operations in Denver, CO

I have been working at RingCentral full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

RingCentral has been a pivotal point in my career. I have been able to soar here. I have held a number of positions (they support internal career growth!) and have always had supportive, thoughtful leaders. The work that I do matters, and I love getting up and coming to work every day. I have freedom to flex my creative muscles and test out new ideas. My colleagues inspire me and the work is fun. The product and company...

Cons

I am having trouble thinking of cons of working here. I suppose to some this may be a pro, but others a con -- it is very fast-paced here. We are growing rapidly (which is awesome!) but that sometimes means lots of change!

Advice to Management

Continue to take the time to develop your team and help guide them down the paths they're interested in. Help keep the change manageable and boost morale as always!

RingCentral2019-04-10
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - US Support in Denver, CO

I have been working at RingCentral full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This is a fun company to work for. The people and culture are great. The company appreciates the importance of that and sponsors all sorts of team building activities.

Cons

The RC 15... we are so well fed that most folks gain a few pounds in their first year of working at RC. First world problems..

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

RingCentral2019-06-13
  3. "Still liking it here."

Current Employee - Solutions Engineer in Belmont, CA

I have been working at RingCentral full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive Salary, Compensation and Benefits. This company continues on the upward rocket ride.

Cons

Still going through the growing pains so sometimes expect some disruption. It's very busy here, so if you don't like a very busy and growing environment, this may not be your cup of tea.

Advice to Management

Keep up the communication and transparency.

RingCentral2019-06-12
  4. "The Best Job i ever had"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at RingCentral full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture and great opportunity.

Cons

no cons working here! everyday is amazing. It feels like i am not even working.

RingCentral2019-05-09

"Alright Company, Bad Employee Experience"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at RingCentral full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits... but don't be surprised if your pay is subsidized by stock. Great company name to put on your resume to open more doors elsewhere. Amazing peers to get you through the day to day grind of there not being any process in place and dissatisfied customers as a result.

Cons

Where do I start... Career development - I was told in the interview process that I would have no problem moving around if I wanted to, then they put a rule of 1 year in a position rule in place and manager approval to switch roles which stunted growth. Sales ordering - completely broken overnight and no end in sight. VERY hard to hit your number as it takes WAY too long to order what the customer needs. As an...

Advice to Management

Read the room, employees are not happy and morale is low. Stop hiring internal people as managers just to retain them, hire people with real experience and I promise you will get the results you are looking for. Listen to the people below you, they are the ones filling your pocket with $$$.

RingCentral2019-05-01

"CSM"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at RingCentral full-time for less than a year

Pros

Current CSM at RingCentral- great benefits (401k, awesome health insurance, free lunch daily and also a stocked kitchen at work, great views of mountains from office, flex schedule available) and stock plan. Check out RNG Stock! Strong base pay.

Cons

A lot of moving parts- need to be very organized

RingCentral2019-04-22
  7. "No Spin Zone"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive

I have been working at RingCentral full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Best of breed technology, Strong support from leadership, Growth and opportunities, Fast paced

Cons

Competitive market, Semi annual quotas, SFDC sales process overload

Advice to Management

In reference to Sales Org: Continue being nimble and open to change. Continue being selective with who is hired and who is promoted. You are making quality decisions. Within the Company: Cross functional leadership is dependable and all around doing a great job. Continue to motivate and reward the workforce to overachieve.

RingCentral2019-04-25
  8. "Best company in Denver to work for, hands down."

Current Employee - Senior Team Lead in Centennial, CO

I have been working at RingCentral full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fast paced environment, Great culture, benefits and compensation.

Cons

Not much as long as you do you job.

Advice to Management

Keep on Keeping on!

RingCentral2019-04-23

"Poor Management"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Charlotte, NC

I worked at RingCentral full-time for more than a year

Pros

You'll be told that growth is possible (it's not) you'll be given unrealistic goals and held to the fire if they are not reached as well as when and if you do reach them they do not compensate you properly because they constantly change the commission structure so they can pay the least amount out. But worst of all when i lost my Grandfather and Mother in law to cancer in the same week I was asked if I still planned on...

Cons

They are not customer service based. They treat customers and workers horribly. This isn't a good place to work if you value customer service.

RingCentral2019-04-22

"Do It"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at RingCentral full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you get an offer take it. It's very challenging and rewarding. There are a lot of very talented people to learn from and it's a great culture.

Cons

You have to be able to deal with a very fast paced global environment

Advice to Management

Management is just like the employee's. This company is moving so fast everyone is doing there best to keep up.

RingCentral2019-04-08