Salesforce - Amazing Company to work for | Glassdoor

"Amazing Company to work for"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for less than a year

Pros

Salesforce offers a great work environment, with a ton of talented people. Everyone cares about mutual success, trust and transparency. Everything you read about Salesforce being the Forbes Best Places to Work is true. From OnBoarding for new people, to continuing education for tenured people, Salesforce is a place that everyone can grow and succeed.

Cons

If you're looking for a start-up environment where you can write your own rules, a large publicly traded Company like Salesforce is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and don't stray away from the Core Values.

Salesforce2019-01-25
  1. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazingly talented people and culture. Incredibly sales driven organization that sets you up for success and gives you access to world class training and processes. Tons of career advancement and development opportunities

Cons

It's a really large company and all the complexities that come with the shear magnitude of the organization.

Advice to Management

None

Salesforce2019-10-11

"Be Careful What You Ask For...."

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits, awesome technology, pioneered SaaS, like my teammates

Cons

Been here well over 10 years. Used to be my dream job. Now it’s just a job. Plan to retire in a few years or else I’d been running for the door. We used to chase Oracle (the enemy). With all the former ORCL leadership that has joined SFSC we have become the enemy. Senior sales management has little respect from the sales teams. They manage up, make you fabricate false forecasts, belittle you, treat you like chattel.... Some execs have multiple harassment issues filed with HR, yet they not only remain they are promoted. I once called HR for the potential need for a FMLA and was informed that Salesforce was an “employment at will” company. Seriously, where’s the Ohana. Fortunately I didn’t require the FMLA. I’ve pulled a lot of punches in this review out of respect for the Salesforce I used to know and luv. Said enough...

Advice to Management

Company need a BIG dose of introspection.

Salesforce2019-07-21

Discover more reviews about Salesforce.