Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,636 Interview Reviews

3.2

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First a 30-minute call with the recruiter, followed by another 30-minute call with the hiring manager the week after

At first, the recruiter was very responsive and set up an interview with the manager within 2 days. Didn't click too well with manager, that's alright, but no one even bothered to give me a response after I tried following up with the recruiter 3 times over the course of 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous projects   2 Answers

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The Interview process was smooth. The recruiting Co-ordinator and HR were diligent and were providing regular updates on Status. The First Round was with the Hiring Manager and Followed by 2 Technical Rounds and the final Round was with the Director.

Interview Questions

• Hiring Manager : Scenario Based Questions on Management and Overview of Technical Experience

Technical Round : It was more on Support process oriented and the questions were focused towards technical capabilities on Maintenance and Support of Salesforce instance

Director Round was good   Answer Question

Corporate Counsel Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Had a phone screen - recruiter had the wrong info and told me position was already filled. We talked for a few minutes generally about salesforce, she asked me what salary range I was looking for, and told me to keep an eye out for future positions.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary and what are you looking for?   Answer Question

Order Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Interview

Very fast, very communicative, very professional. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner. There were no delays in communicating next steps which made interview/ hiring process nothing but a pleasant experience

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews, one with a software engineer and the other with the hiring manager.

The interview with the software engineer was first, and it was mostly a technical interview, but there's also a Q&A portion where you can ask the engineer about the work they do, etc. Be prepared to also talk about your past experiences and a project or two that you're passionate about.

The interview with the hiring manager was mostly to see whether or not I was a good fit for the team, so it was talking about what the team does, and what I would be doing on the team. There was also a "technical" portion, but nothing coding or CS related. Instead, the questions were more problem solving and logic puzzles based.

Interview Questions

• Your basic data structures and algorithms questions, nothing too difficult or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The phone interview went pretty well. The interviewer was very engaged and asked alot of questions. He was genuinely interested in me and tried convincing me why Salesforce was a wonderful company. Thoroughly enjoyed conversation with him, and went on to the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked to talk about previous projects, explain project in depth in pseudocode. Hashtables/map data structures question.   Answer Question

Program Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Outstanding process. Not only the recruiter keeps you updated during the process but also gives you helpful insights for you to succeed. There are 3 things you need to do in order to succeed: prepare, prepare and prepare, oh, did I mention you need to prepare? no? then prepare yourself because you will be tested in all aspects: business, consulting, technology, and behavior. They evaluate you in all those aspects to see if you have the grasp on those subjects as well as if you are the perfect fit. The last interview, a panel presentation, is meant for the panelists to evaluate your executive presence, presentation skills, technical and consulting skills all at once, so take your time to prepare for that one.

Finance & Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First round is a phone screen with HR
    Second round is 3 back to back interview questions. Mostly behavioral. No technicals like walk me through a dcf. Know company, products, and f&s role well. Took a while to hear back (about a week to a week and a half per round)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

A series of interviews, starting with phone / video and moving to in person. Good amount of communication re: what is expected in each step, but did have a little confusion around overall timeline / process.

Interview Questions

• How would you re-position a product or brand to better capture a market?   Answer Question
    • How much experience do you have storytelling and giving presentations to internal or external stakeholders?   Answer Question
    • What is a skill you have / something that is not captured on your resume?   Answer Question

SDR Interview

Interview

Awesome process from start to finish. I never felt in the dark and there was clear communication regarding each step. My recruiter Meg was awesome! She ensured I was prepared throughout and was always quick to respond. Had an initial screening/brief interview call with recruiter. I was then scheduled for an on site interview where I met with 2 current SDR's and 3 hiring managers. The SDR's made me feel welcomed and comfortable heading into the manager interview, where everyone was extremely professional and fun to engage with. I was asked a lot of insightful questions that really show them how you think on your feet and how self aware you are. It was definitely the best interview I've been a part of. Two days later Meg called me to let me know they were extending an offer. Super excited!

Interview Questions

• Why salesforce?
      Why tech?