Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,565 Interview Reviews

3.2

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First a 30-minute call with the recruiter, followed by another 30-minute call with the hiring manager the week after

At first, the recruiter was very responsive and set up an interview with the manager within 2 days. Didn't click too well with manager, that's alright, but no one even bothered to give me a response after I tried following up with the recruiter 3 times over the course of 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous projects   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a panel interview with the team. The process was smooth. All behavioral questions aimed at figuring out how well you get along with their team.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Started with campus recruiting, then phone screen, via video chat - hackerrank question. Then on site hiring event. Two hours of interviewing, mix of behavioral and technical and conceptual questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe what happens when you enter a URL in a browser and hit enter.   Answer Question

Recruiting Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Despite not getting the job in the end, this was the best interview experience I've had at any company. The questions directed to me were thoughtful and the interviewers were genuine in making me feel like I mattered. The process consisted of a phone screen, 2 Google Hangouts, and an onsite with 4 people (with an Excel quiz at the beginning). The entire recruitment team was very responsive when it came to phone calls/emails and made sure to keep me as up-to-date as possible with my candidacy.

Talent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter and later met with 4 other members of the team. Some virtual and some in person. The process moved quickly - about 3 weeks from conversation to offer acceptance.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project or major roll-out you've done.   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY).

Interview

Had phone screen, in-person interviews with 4 people, skills test, and two more video interviews. Didn't get an offer, which isn't bad in itself; but after all that, I just got a form rejection email. Company claims to be heavily into feedback as a key to their culture, but they would not provide any.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with demanding sales teams (i.e., needing a response within 5 minutes or they go to your boss)?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Only one phone interview. Interviewer was very laid back and only asked simple CS questions that went over the bare essentials of what any CS major would learn after freshman year. Had a great conversation about software testing and how a lot of companies don't bother with it. Looked over projects on my Github very deeply and talked about why I chose certain projects.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

30 minute conversation with manager, informed me about their team and department, straight forward behavioral questions. Had great answers for my questions about the company and how they handle their internship program. Separate 24 hour coding challenge given as the technical component.

Business Dveleopment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

So far I only went through the first phone interview, the recruiter was very nice and available and put me at ease throughout the whole conversation - very friendly tone and chill questions, nothing I had to prepare extensively.

Interview Questions

• The classics: when did you first hear about Salesforce, why Salesforce, why this position, walk me through your resume, and tell me something outside your resume that would make you succeed at Salesforce   Answer Question

Finance and Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

After applying, a recruiter reached out and invited me to attend a virtual info session involving a multitude of F&S professionals to describe the functions of the department. I had a short phone screen with the recruiter, and after moving on to final rounds, there were 3 back-to-back interviews with senior level professionals in the department. Overall, everyone was really nice and accommodating, and the recruiter never went a week without contact. Make sure you research the company, news, and product to show your enthusiasm.