Smile Brands - A great place to work | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "I have worked with Smile Brands since the middle of 2013 and this company is truly focused on providing Smiles for Everyone" (in 40 reviews)

• "Great benefits, great work environment" (in 38 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons to working here" (in 31 reviews)

• "I didn't like how upper management handled things when it came to resolving issues in the office" (in 17 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"A great place to work"

Current Employee - Director in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Director in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I've worked for Smile Brands for close to 12 years. I enjoy the family atmosphere and collective focus on supporting the practices and optimal patient care. There is plenty of advancement opportunities for individuals wanting to grow professionally. The Senior management is supportive and encouraging. Dentists like the complete freedom to provide custom treatment plans based on each patients unique needs. No corporate dentistry here. The pay is in line with the responsibilities and includes bonus opportunities.

Cons

No 401 K match opportunity.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "DentalHygienist"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I truly feel we have a total team effort at our dental office! From the front office staff to the back clinical employees, we work together to provide our patients excellent dental care. The assistants and myself keep each other in the loop all throughout the day. We help each other and keep on schedule better by working together- I have worked for other offices in the past where this kind of team work just did not exist! I enjoy going to work everyday at my Bright Now office because of the teamwork that we have!

Cons

Patient no shows- I wish patients held more accountable for missed appointments.

Advice to Management

I feel management overall is doing a great job! i would like to see more continuing education being offered or provided.

2. "EXECUTIVE OFFICE MANAGER"

Current Employee - Office Manager/Executive Assistant in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Office Manager/Executive Assistant in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Job security, Challenging, Friendly work atmosphere, Growth & Advancement

Cons

Busy work days, Changes sometimes struggling

Advice to Management

Treat your staff like family and support their growth to realize their full potential

Discover more reviews about Smile Brands.