Smile Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.3

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with internal recruiter, who was very nice. Was set up with an in-person interview for a the next day with the hiring manager. Met the recruiter at the reception desk and was brought to meet the hiring manager. Questions were standard and manager was very professional and easy to communicate with. Brought back for second round of interviews a week later to meet the higher ups, who was also very professional. I received an offer about two weeks after that. Overall, I was impressed with the entire process. The recruiter was quick and efficient, sending me paperwork the same day we spoke on the phone, and answered any questions I had. Background check was pushed through as soon as my second interview round was complete, and offer was sent by recruiter as soon as the check was done and results sent.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in League City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (League City, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one was with the talent acquisition team and then another with the district manager. Then a face to face interview with office doctor and district manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself in 3 minutes.   1 Answer

Interview

I applied online
    A couple of days later I received a call from the recruiting department for monarch dental. She was very nice, explained what the call was going to be about. She asked over the phone interview questions. (I.e. why should we hire you, where do you see yourself within the company, when can you start, expected pay, ext...). The call itself was about 30 minutes. Then a couple of days later the recruiting department called me to schedule an appointment for an in person interview with the manager. The face to face interview was easy. The manager and assistant manager were very nice, talked about the company, expectations, salary, job duties, asked about me, then they alternated scenario questions. Two days later I received a call from the manager informing me she chose me and that I was going to get a call from recruiting department. A day later she called. I accepted. Had to wait for background clearance ( 2 days) then I started that following week.

Negotiation

Smooth and easy

Dental Hygienist Interview

Interview

fairly easy- basic questions for dental hygiene interview. During the working interview they just kind of throw you in and let you figure it out yourself. So be prepared for more of a clinic setting

Director of District Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, one week later received a call from recruiter and it boils down to salary; receive call from manager; last interview with VP face to face. Lack professionalism and poor culture

Insurance Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smile Brands (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I first filled out a short application on Indeed. The next day I was emailed about setting up a time to do a short phone interview. It was easy, nothing difficult was asked of me. At the end of our conversation, she said she was passing me on to the hiring manager. The next day I was called about coming in for an interview at the San Antonio location. That interview was about 20 minutes, and it went very well. I spoke with the manager and a team lead. They were both very friendly and no difficult questions were asked. It was overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in how much money I was currently posting daily in my current job. Kind of a tough question off the top of your head!   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what I was currently making, and what was my bottom line number. They ended up offering me more than what I was making with my previous job.

Dental Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview process wasn't stressful at all. First you submit your application and resume through their corporate website. Then a recruiter gets in contact with you for an initial interview. They ask about the type of person you are and what position and location you're looking for. Then you'll meet with a second person for an interview at an office. Your skills and credentials are reviewed. They inform you about the corporation and office. If everything goes well, they let you know within a few days when you can start working as a dental assistant.

Insurance Review Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands in August 2014.

Interview

One interview, minimal questions asked, busy environment. Culture of environment seemed to indicate short of help. No questions difficult as no real questions asked. This is my answer to the question. I Honestly do not have 30 more words to give as a comment to this question to go further with obtaining information from this site .

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bastrop, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Bastrop, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Each interview included the job description, my abilities, personal goals, a walk around the office and if I felt I could fit in as a team player and a strong addition to the office.

Interview Questions

• My background experience in the dental field, how I might handle different questions regarding an appointment, insurance, a statement or a specific procedure. We talked about customer service and my skills and experience in handling different scenarios. I was asked about my goals, loyalty, work attendance and work ethics.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands.

Interview

1 I was told numerous lies.I was told I would not be taking a pay cut at this job and I have taken a severe pay cut

Interview Questions

• There was none they were desperate to fill the position and so there was no difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Negotiation

Get a dollar amount in writing!!