Smile Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Resident Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Fresno, CA).

Interview

She saw me as a real person, not as a robot. Asked me real questions about my training, not dumb ones. Like discrib a scenario of what you could have done differently.

Interview Questions

Smile Brands Response

Sep 5, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your review. You touched on one thing I love about our recruiters - they ask real, relevant questions because they understand the business and what you do on a daily basis. I'm happy to... More

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Easy and simple. You can apply online. They call you to set an interview.
    They do a background check and once your cleared you will start working.
    The interview is more like a meet and greet; they ask you about yourself and some dental questions just to see that you are a dental assistant.

Dental Hygienist Interview

Interview

The recruiter talks with you over the phone first and schedules an interview with the office manager and you are asked about your experience and how well your communication skills are with the patients .They ask how many patients can you work on in a day and that's all.

Purchasing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Irvine, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone screen interview with HR. Next, I was invited in for a 2 on 1 interview. Lastly, I was called back in for a follow up interview with 3 others. It took about 2 weeks in total.

Interview Questions

• Work experience? How do you handle difficult customers/coworkers/conversations? How do you manage stress? Are you familiar with the 3 G's: Greeting, Guiding and Gratitude?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Castle Rock, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Castle Rock, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was smooth. I filled out paper work prior to employment and agreed to a background check and drug test. I successfully got an interview scheduled where I was asked for my certifications as well as education. I was then asked what my availability was so I could build my own personal schedule.

Interview Questions

• What will prohibit you from coming into work?   1 Answer

EFDA Interview

Interview

Interview was fair, they asked about my previous experience and what I had to offer to their office. I met the doctor and everyone and also gave me a tour of the office

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Cleveland, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

I was first e-mailed to set up a time for a phone conversation. I was then scheduled to meet with an interview with the office manager in the office. I think the whole interview process went smoothly with all communications.

Interview Questions

• At the in office interview, I was asked how I would communicate treatment needs to someone who didn’t want treatment that was needed.   1 Answer

Registered Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Pearland, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I sent in my resume , received an email from the office manager to come in for an interview, later received the applications, they were sent in was hired in a matter of a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about traveling this far to get to work?   1 Answer

Oct 9, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your review and welcome to the team!

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Georgetown, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

i was an extern that was offered the position at the end of my scheduled hours for externship. I was given a short interview with questions and after took the position.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

My interview process was very easy. I was at ease with the manager and we seemed to hit it off immediately. Now that I am a full time employee I realize that the staff as a whole are very engaged in not only the business, but also in the people that work for them.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my goals were in regard to the company if I were to be hired.   Answer Question

Sep 21, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that you established rapport with your manager during your interview. I hope you've enjoyed your first few months at Smile Brands!... More