Smile Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.4

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with internal recruiter, who was very nice. Was set up with an in-person interview for a the next day with the hiring manager. Met the recruiter at the reception desk and was brought to meet the hiring manager. Questions were standard and manager was very professional and easy to communicate with. Brought back for second round of interviews a week later to meet the higher ups, who was also very professional. I received an offer about two weeks after that. Overall, I was impressed with the entire process. The recruiter was quick and efficient, sending me paperwork the same day we spoke on the phone, and answered any questions I had. Background check was pushed through as soon as my second interview round was complete, and offer was sent by recruiter as soon as the check was done and results sent.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in League City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (League City, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one was with the talent acquisition team and then another with the district manager. Then a face to face interview with office doctor and district manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself in 3 minutes.   1 Answer

Director of District Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, one week later received a call from recruiter and it boils down to salary; receive call from manager; last interview with VP face to face. Lack professionalism and poor culture

Insurance Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smile Brands (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I first filled out a short application on Indeed. The next day I was emailed about setting up a time to do a short phone interview. It was easy, nothing difficult was asked of me. At the end of our conversation, she said she was passing me on to the hiring manager. The next day I was called about coming in for an interview at the San Antonio location. That interview was about 20 minutes, and it went very well. I spoke with the manager and a team lead. They were both very friendly and no difficult questions were asked. It was overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in how much money I was currently posting daily in my current job. Kind of a tough question off the top of your head!   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what I was currently making, and what was my bottom line number. They ended up offering me more than what I was making with my previous job.

Dental Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview process wasn't stressful at all. First you submit your application and resume through their corporate website. Then a recruiter gets in contact with you for an initial interview. They ask about the type of person you are and what position and location you're looking for. Then you'll meet with a second person for an interview at an office. Your skills and credentials are reviewed. They inform you about the corporation and office. If everything goes well, they let you know within a few days when you can start working as a dental assistant.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2013.

Interview

It was casual, I had 2 interviews and met with 3 upper management supervisors that I wold be working under. I really enjoyed working with them and i continue to enjoy working under the new management that is in place now.

Interview Questions

• About my experience of managing people   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

went for an onsite, everything seemed good, but no offer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands.

Interview

The first phase was a 20-30 minute telephone interview with a company recruiter. The recruiter went through the details of the position and what was expected. The next interview was in person with the hiring manager. very straight forward no trick questions. It was early in the process and they said they would follow-up with me but after 3 weeks nothing, I sent a thank you email to the recruiter and got no response.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary; as always "tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Had a phone interview and then an in person. Both went very well.

Rdh Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smile Brands (San Antonio, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Resume submitted via email, person called back and scheduled interview.
    Seems very exciting when you are fresh out of school
    Interview process was short, with few questions.
    Expectations presented, how fast you are, hours and days available, Quick tour of office (no one was smiling) and a promised phone call if acceptable for position
    Call came next day, pay offered and accepted, Began on a Monday only to find position and location and company were not as it was presented.

Interview Questions

• Pay rate
      Desired hours
      Start date
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Lowest pay I requested, hours were limited but promised more to be added and location would change often