Smile Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Resident Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Fresno, CA).

Interview

She saw me as a real person, not as a robot. Asked me real questions about my training, not dumb ones. Like discrib a scenario of what you could have done differently.

Interview Questions

Smile Brands Response

Sep 5, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your review. You touched on one thing I love about our recruiters - they ask real, relevant questions because they understand the business and what you do on a daily basis. I'm happy to... More

Dental Hygienist Interview

Interview

The recruiter talks with you over the phone first and schedules an interview with the office manager and you are asked about your experience and how well your communication skills are with the patients .They ask how many patients can you work on in a day and that's all.

EFDA Interview

Interview

Interview was fair, they asked about my previous experience and what I had to offer to their office. I met the doctor and everyone and also gave me a tour of the office

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Cleveland, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

I was first e-mailed to set up a time for a phone conversation. I was then scheduled to meet with an interview with the office manager in the office. I think the whole interview process went smoothly with all communications.

Interview Questions

• At the in office interview, I was asked how I would communicate treatment needs to someone who didn’t want treatment that was needed.   1 Answer

Registered Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Pearland, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I sent in my resume , received an email from the office manager to come in for an interview, later received the applications, they were sent in was hired in a matter of a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about traveling this far to get to work?   1 Answer

Oct 9, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your review and welcome to the team!

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Georgetown, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

i was an extern that was offered the position at the end of my scheduled hours for externship. I was given a short interview with questions and after took the position.

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

My interview process was very easy. I was at ease with the manager and we seemed to hit it off immediately. Now that I am a full time employee I realize that the staff as a whole are very engaged in not only the business, but also in the people that work for them.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my goals were in regard to the company if I were to be hired.   Answer Question

Sep 21, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that you established rapport with your manager during your interview. I hope you've enjoyed your first few months at Smile Brands!... More

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I found a posting online for a hygiene job. a recruiter talked to me from the HQ and sent me to interview in Houston. Interviewed twice with management, met a few hygienists and was able ask them about the company. met the doctor i was working with, had a lot of chemistry.

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hixson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Hixson, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

Submitted my application and was contacted quickly. Went in for interview at a time that was convenient for my work schedule at the time. In person interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How many patients do you see a day   1 Answer

DMD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Firstly, i had a phone interview with John Owen. He explained everything about the company.
    Second, i met in-person with the regional manager in Houston. I later on was sent for a meeting to the office manager at Fannin location.

Interview Questions

• what do you think you can bring to Castle Dental?   1 Answer

Oct 9, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad that you had a positive experience joining our team.