Smile Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Resident Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Fresno, CA).

Interview

She saw me as a real person, not as a robot. Asked me real questions about my training, not dumb ones. Like discrib a scenario of what you could have done differently.

Interview Questions

Smile Brands Response

Sep 5, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your review. You touched on one thing I love about our recruiters - they ask real, relevant questions because they understand the business and what you do on a daily basis. I'm happy to... More

Interview

I applied online
    A couple of days later I received a call from the recruiting department for monarch dental. She was very nice, explained what the call was going to be about. She asked over the phone interview questions. (I.e. why should we hire you, where do you see yourself within the company, when can you start, expected pay, ext...). The call itself was about 30 minutes. Then a couple of days later the recruiting department called me to schedule an appointment for an in person interview with the manager. The face to face interview was easy. The manager and assistant manager were very nice, talked about the company, expectations, salary, job duties, asked about me, then they alternated scenario questions. Two days later I received a call from the manager informing me she chose me and that I was going to get a call from recruiting department. A day later she called. I accepted. Had to wait for background clearance ( 2 days) then I started that following week.

Negotiation

Smooth and easy

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Felt very comfortable. Asked questions about previous experience and current skills. The manager that I'm working with now was there and her manager came in for about 5 minutes to get to know me.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Puyallup, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

They made it very relaxing and felt they they were really trying to get to know me. They wanted to make sure that I was a good long term fit for the company. Asked me all the right questions. Was like talking to an old friend.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have? What do you like best about dentistry?   1 Answer

Sep 13, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your review! It's so important to make sure that not only is the position a good fit for you, but the organization too.

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Canton, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial contact was by phone and then a meeting was set up with the office manager for a sit down interview. I believe the entire process only took a few weeks which I believe was a good amount of time in hiring.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Aug 23, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We always try to make the hiring process as timely as possible to attract great talent like you!

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with internal recruiter, who was very nice. Was set up with an in-person interview for a the next day with the hiring manager. Met the recruiter at the reception desk and was brought to meet the hiring manager. Questions were standard and manager was very professional and easy to communicate with. Brought back for second round of interviews a week later to meet the higher ups, who was also very professional. I received an offer about two weeks after that. Overall, I was impressed with the entire process. The recruiter was quick and efficient, sending me paperwork the same day we spoke on the phone, and answered any questions I had. Background check was pushed through as soon as my second interview round was complete, and offer was sent by recruiter as soon as the check was done and results sent.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Had a phone interview and then an in person. Both went very well.

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Fresno, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Talked over the phone, then contacted for a one on one interview with the director. Then interviewed with other doctors. Afterwards, when the job offer was given, then they took care of everything.

Interview Questions

Smile Brands Response

Aug 23, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your feedback! Our Recruiting team prides itself on providing the best interview experience possible. I'm happy that your experience joining our team was one of ease and positivity.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Riverside, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Standard what if questions... "What would you have done differently" etc.
    Interview was done in stages by upper management and directors, both in person and by phone. Very pleasant experience.

Front Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Plano, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview makes you take a step back and really think about your response. They do not only ask you questions about your experience but what you think you can offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to prioritize your duties to get the job done efficiently.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Irvine, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was a smooth process. Had two in person interviews an d an offer extended after the 2nd interview. The background process took less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Explain boolean logic/language.   1 Answer