Smile Brands Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 91 of over 91 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Miamisburg, OH) in Aug 2020

Interview

Professional and very thorough interview. Then did a tour of buildings show where everything was. Explained job duties and expectations. Very good interview process questions. Management was friendly and made you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • How to deal with angry customers and how to deal with negativity of employees.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Smile Brands

Application

I interviewed at Smile Brands

Interview

The interview process was pleasant and jovial. The job was well described and expectations clearly shared. I had 3 rounds of interviews before receiving a job offer. Future manager sent me a card before I start; nice touch!

Interview Questions
  • What I was looking for in this job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Irvine, CA)

Interview

After passing the initial phone interview, I had an in-person interview. The office environment looked very corporate. Everybody looked focused on their work and it was quiet. The manager I met with was distracted and took a phone call during the meeting. She asked illegal questions and put down the department she worked with.

Interview Questions
  • General questions and asked me illegal questions like how old I was and if I had any kids.

Smile Brands

Application

I interviewed at Smile Brands

Interview

It was good. Straight to the point. No frills. Very laid back. Straight forward questions. Your experience is what you make it in any interview or job you get. Just be a good person and do ethical and honest work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Nashville, TN)

Interview

I had two different interviews. I interviewed with the specialty manager and then the location that was hiring. Both were welcoming and it was done on the same day. I met the entire team that day and was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • What I was looking for? What led me into the dental field direction?

Smile Brands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands in Feb 2021

Interview

The process from start to finish was professional and informative. I received a quick response from the recruiter and then I received a call for my interview for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What would be your greatest contribution to the team.
  • Give me an example of when you had conflicting priorities.

Smile Brands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands in Jan 2021

Interview

There were two interviews, First interview was fifteen minutes, It was general information. second interview more specific information. with two different ladies . And both ladies were very nice, helpful and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Smile Brands

Application

I interviewed at Smile Brands

Interview

very formal, video interview with one person asking questions. was very nice and informative. I felt like she did a good job at questioning. She said she would get back to me within a week with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • what motivates you to work?
  • why do you want to work for smile brands

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Murfreesboro, TN)

Interview

Great interview and it was done online which really helped with the current state of the world. They made sure the video worked and you were able to re record anything I’d you messed up

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Simi Valley, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

The hiring and interview process was pretty quick and straightforward. I was contacted by the Regional Dental Hygienist recruiter via text in late January. I was scheduled to come in for an interview five days later and a few days later I received a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Smile Brands asked me how comfortable I would be explaining treatments and procedures to patients.
1 person found this interview helpful