Smile Brands - Glassdoor got it right... This is the BEST to work! | Glassdoor
  1. "Glassdoor got it right... This is the BEST to work!"

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros

Smile Brands really knows what they are doing. They have amazing leaders overseeing each department, great culture, and they really know how to provide support to their employees.

Cons

Can't think of any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Smile Brands2018-12-31

February 14, 2019Recruitment Marketing Coordinator

We love receiving these kind of reviews, they make us feel GREAT! Thank you for review!

1. "Great organization"

Current Employee - Dentist

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time

Pros

Good patient flow, friendly staff, nice facilities, specialists available for patients

Cons

No electronic health records, all paper charts

Smile Brands2019-10-16

October 17, 2019Employee Engagement Team

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with us!

2. "Smiles for everyone"

Current Employee - Business Office Manager in Aurora, CO

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros

Smiles for everyone is truly our mission and vision, working for Smile Brands has given me my ambition for dentistry and helping others back. It is so easy to be deflated by poor leadership, however working here has made me realize my potential. I am surrounded by strong leaders, like Stephanie Huebner and Jessica Nieto; that want to grow others and set an example of what a leading oral healthcare practice should... look like! We are patients over profit, NOT on the contrary. I feel happy to get up and come to a place where we can give smiles to everyone and it keeps me smiling too!!

Cons

I would probably ask for an improvement on the training and onboarding potential. This can also be a pro though, because it allows you to be creative with your own ideas on how you can grow and lead.

Advice to Management

Maybe a team appreciation day would be awesome! Let’s gain more culture in each individual practice and have some fun! I would like to know how I can expand and grow within our company, because I plan to make this my dental home and future! Thanks for everything you do! I Cannot wait to see what mountains we can move together for our patients and team! Lastly, the Denver Day of Giving was AWESOME! We really helped... those in need and I am very proud to be a part of your team!

Smile Brands2019-10-16

October 16, 2019Employee Engagement Team

Smiles for Everyone! Thank you for such an in-depth and thoughtful review!

Discover more reviews about Smile Brands.