Cover image for Workday

Current Employee, less than 1 year

APM at Workday

Feb 6, 2017 - Associate Product Manager in Pleasanton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, near bart, fun, lots of young people if you're on certain teams.

Cons

Slightly below pay average, but overall great.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A great place to work

Feb 3, 2023 - Software Development Manager in Pleasanton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Workday has an engaged and employee-focused management and culture. It promotes networking, growth, employee satisfaction in tandem with how it relates to customer satisfaction. Problems are not stated as false dichotomy, but instead as addressing problems holistically. Also, by working in an agile framework teams work to solve problems, not individuals. There is, though, recognition for outstanding contributors. Workday works hard to be fair, inclusive and productive.

Cons

Workday is working on back-to-office with some time in office being strongly encouraged. I see this happening as a trend. Some companies are bucking that trend and going fully remote. I see this as an upcoming issue for Workday and other larger companies that might overlook contributes for face time.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Feb 2, 2023 - Sr. Manager, Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Workday's culture is absolutely amazing. They have now navigated the ups and downs of the economy and the pandemic with so much integrity.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about Workday.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Workday.

Workday Careers

Cover image for Workday

As a company, we seek market opportunity and impact. Your job is to bring your talent, passion, and authentic self to work. We’ll take care...More

• Our Values
  • Technology
  • Social Responsibility
  • Global Workplace

Workday Photos

+ Add Photo
Workday photo of: Workday Pleasanton Office
Workday photo of: Workmates in Dublin, ireland.
Workday photo of: Workmate & Workdogs go hand in hand
Workday photo of: Workday Main Lobby
Workday photo of: At Workday, work-life balance is very important to us. We want to make sure your family feels like part of Workday.
Workday photo of: Our annual Workday Cangineering canned food sculpture contest
Workday photo of: Workmates spend the day packing meals for children at Kids Against Hunger

Workday Job Seekers Also Viewed