KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

80% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 29 of over 33 reviews

3.9
EnCompass CEO/CFO Tessie Catsambas  (no image)
Tessie Catsambas

McKinsey & Company

132 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "oriented, dedicated staff who are focused on quality, and meeting the needs of our clients.(in 3 reviews)
  • "People are amazing, authentically interested in building a learning community and matching your strengths to the work you do.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Apply and use Appreciative Inquiry method in the workplace - Excellent method

May 23, 2022 - Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

At its heart, AI is about the search for the best in people, their organizations, and the strengths-filled, opportunity-rich world around them. AI is not so much a shift in the methods and models of organizational change, but AI is a fundamental shift in the overall perspective taken throughout the entire change process to ‘see’ the wholeness of the human system and to “inquire” into that system’s strengths, possibilities, and successes

Cons

None applicable - it is a great place to work in.

2. 3.0

Toxic Positivity, Understaffed

May 9, 2022 - Project Manager in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good, talented people work here. Career opportunities, interesting projects. Flexible hours, telework structure. Good benefits.

Cons

Toxic positivity in the guise of "appreciative inquiry." Performative, insincere "wokeness." Culture is a little cult-like.

3 people found this review helpful

HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback. We are known for our appreciative, strengths-based culture and are committed to creating a work environment where all staff are valued, respected, and experience a sense of belonging and support. We have seen staff are happier and do great work in this type of work environment but recognize that our unique culture may not be a good fit for everyone.

3. 2.0
    Current Employee

Salary

Apr 2, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Need more transparency in salary for various position at the organization

Cons

Nothing to say at the moment

HR Generalist

Thank you for the feedback. For a business, there are pros and cons for sharing salaries. We continuously revisit this issue and so far the pros have outweighed the cons for sharing actual numbers. Our process for determining starting salaries and promotions, however, is completely transparent. We detail our process on our intranet as well as during presentations with individual teams.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee

Mixed bag

Jan 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting work with good clients

Cons

Very high expectations of staff without the salary to match and with deteriorating work life balance

5. 5.0

Excellent place to work

Jan 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working at EnCompass! The staff are so supportive and passionate.

Cons

None - this is a great place to work.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Jan 6, 2022 - Project Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working arrangements and supportive colleagues

Cons

None at this point in time

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice little shop if you need a job

Dec 7, 2021 - Production Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice management, nice employees one of my favorite place I’ve ever worked. I had full control on making the production better.

Cons

Not really anything bad, I would say the pay but the cost of living in Tennessee is very low compared to other states I lived and worked in. I still think they could pay a little more at the management level.

Continue reading
  8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Consulting firm specializing in trainings for federal govt

Nov 20, 2021 - Anonymous in Rockville, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote work - Important, meaningful projects that have potential to make a positive impact on the world - Creativity and innovation is encouraged - Great coworkers--many are smart, dedicated, and talented - Good opportunities for growth and advancement - Generous PTO - Generous funds provided annually for professional development

Cons

- Poor work-life balance, often overloaded with a lot of projects - Everything is tied to project hours or level of effort (LOE) with strict tracking of hours per project, employees are highly discouraged from using overhead hours, even for non-project work and company meetings, often told "the company is losing money if you charge your time to overhead," creates unnecessary stress and anxiety for employees - Can improve on DEI efforts for a more inclusive workplace

4 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0

Review

Sep 8, 2021 - Project Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture, collaborative and diverse teams, awesome learning environment.

Cons

Lack of transparency about salary structure/bands

10. 3.0

Not a great experience

Jul 9, 2021 - Senior Gender Advisor in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the appreciative approaches they bring to all of their work.

Cons

Lots of small company growing pains. Lack of transparency in decision making. Unable to create space for new people and ideas.

4 people found this review helpful

HR Generalist

We appreciate your feedback. We have grown significantly over the last few years and yes, there are growing pains, especially within the context of recent global events. We are striving to maintain our appreciative and collaborative culture as we are building our processes as we grow.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Reviews
</>Embed

EnCompass Reviews FAQs

EnCompass has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 33 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at EnCompass to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, EnCompass employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at EnCompass. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

80% of EnCompass employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EnCompass 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at EnCompass to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with EnCompass Job Seekers