Express Processing Reviews | Glassdoor

2.4
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "RSC"

I worked at Express Processing (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast hire, leads, and support

Cons

Still feeling them out,

Advice to Management

address the companies F rating with the BBB

2. "Sales Conslutant"

Former Employee - Sale Consultant in Augusta, GA
    Former Employee - Sale Consultant in Augusta, GA

I worked at Express Processing (Less than a year)

Pros

Setting up my own schedule.

Cons

I had sold the product at hand but they never paid me for any of my services.

3. "DON'T BOTHER!"

I have been working at Express Processing full-time

Pros

There is nothing positive coming from this job anytime soon. The interviewer does a good job getting your hopes up though.

Cons

Never got paid for sales I'd made. Customers weren't expecting me to be there most of the appointments and very seldom were they interested in the product.

4. "Regional Sales Manager"

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Express Processing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company before it was sold

Cons

Company was sold, Not the same, less care and concern about employees, no training program, I have been lied to and mislead

Advice to Management

Train your sales force better, there is no type of training program to help sales sell

5. "Total waste of time lies!"

Pros

None!!! That I can think of was told how much money can be made and this is the best time for this .

Cons

Bogus appointments they aren't verified at all fake names and address's. They have an F rating with BBB . also I see they are connected with certified payments all the same bs! Don't waste your time or gas! I asked my team lead what to do when I go in after all I had all 4 hours of training! His response was I can't tell you what to do there ! Don't bother! Read the other reviews . I am not wrong

6. "Sales Associate"

I worked at Express Processing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The recruiters were very nice and it was a very easy interview process. It almost seemed a little fishy that they hired me without a Skype or in person interview

Cons

This company is essentially a pyramid scheme. I'm not sure how it is legal, but don't waste your time.

Advice to Management

I really don't have any advice to management because I had minimal interaction with them.

7. "Impressed with opportunity"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Express Processing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

always attentive. eager to help me. once get in the business to build repore some are interested.

Cons

appointments they set don't or most wasn't expecting me.

Advice to Management

for new employees as myself constant communication to keep me upbeat! I suggest a base pay so that at least my gas and some my time be compensated until get rolling on my own.

"Sales"

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES
    Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES

Pros

Flexibility, sales leads, limitless customers

Cons

I do not recommend working for Express Processing. My team leader's focus was on closing deals any way possible without the best interest of the customer best as well as myself. There is also no price transparency with the customer. I was told I would receive 75% commission of the application fee; however, the company did not pay it out to me. I've been in sales and understand that you eat what you kill. When your not paid on what your promised it's definitely time to move on.

Advice to Management

Continued training, arrange group meeting to discuss challenges/issues, more transparent pricing and less fine print hoopla, pay your employees what the team leader says they will receive.

"Great company to work with as a representative."

Current Employee - Regional Sales Representative in Newburgh, IN
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Representative in Newburgh, IN

I have been working at Express Processing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the effective and passion of my boss and how much I have learned in such a short time. I have been in sales over 19 years and the fact that the leads are sent to you vs. cold calling and random door knocking is amazing to me.
    I love working with clients and although there are ALWAYS going to be people who agree to meet and then change their minds, that is just part of the selling process no matter what you sell.
    We are so competitive, my boss knows CC Processing Inside and Out and is great closing the deals with his award winning personality and knowledge.

Cons

Not closing a sale... That is all.... I think that they are fantastic.

Advice to Management

I only work with C.C. ext.5742 as my direct boss for my area and never have had a bad experience... There have been some hard times in life recently and I asked him to keep pushing me as a single Mom, we make things happen and he has more than done that for me. I just know that the sales are going to continue to grow, my boss takes care of everything he promises, no hidden fees and costs which give our local name a bad wrap... Just good clean, competitive, fast based business which is what I am used to and if you love sales, you will love this job. Not a sales person, probably not perfect for you?

"Pre-set appointments do not pan out"

Former Employee - B2B Sales in Springfield, MO
    Former Employee - B2B Sales in Springfield, MO

Pros

Nice people to talk to

Cons

Contact names incorrect and no one knew why I was there or had scheduled an appointment. Sent on a wild goose chase tracking addresses.

Advice to Management

Make some changes in your telemarketing dept. Leads are not qualified. Recruiters are over promising Sales leads/Managers are underperforming.