KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great place to work

Jan 18, 2022 - Security Consultant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is amazing, everyone is so eager to teach and learn

Cons

You’ll get your butt kicked at Smash

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

May 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quality products throughout product set.

Cons

Heavy focus and spend on Nordic and European countries, less otherwise.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A great place for gaining experience and growth

Jan 30, 2022 - Account Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Opportunities to explore various types of security consulting works and be challenged (in a good way) by security experts both internally and externally. - Rewarding experience for people who's eagerly to learn and be bold to take action. - People in the local team are very supportive and willing to help each other.

Cons

The only major con I could think of is the heavy workload during peak seasons therefore less research or projects shadow time for the consultants, but vice versa, the white space during non-peak seasons could be good timing for self improvement.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

A great place to work

Dec 28, 2021 - Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Laid back culture - You can be yourself - Work / Life Balance - You are trusted to meet your goals with flexibility - Supportive & Talent Colleagues - Best in the business / really smart people - Free Snacks - Love free snacks. Can be a con if you have trouble saying 'no' - Flexible Work Arrangements / WFH - enough said - High Level of Independence & Autonomy - Great if you don't want a lot of hand holding / micro-managing

Cons

- High Level of Independence & Autonomy - may not be suitable for everyone - Undergoing change - Can be difficult for some to accept, but if you're flexible then it doesn't matter

Continue reading