KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good culture, investing in new product features(in 6 reviews)
  • "The people here are fantastic.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Sep 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Feedback Loop team has been a pleasure to work with! All of my colleagues are extremely supportive and happy to answer questions/help out at the drop of a hat. The company is filled with intelligent people who all work towards the same goal. I can see this tool being an industry-standard in the restech space very VERY soon.

Cons

I really don't see any cons. I love the work I do!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Finally on the Right Track!

Jan 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Feedback Loop is taking the leap to become a product-led software organization where it was before a service-enabled software. There have been more product developments in the past 6 months than I've seen collectively in my years at the company. We now have customers using the product by themselves so that our people don't have to push buttons and do mundane tasks. The organization was built on being less than transparent to customers on what actually is happening behind the scenes and that has been flipped on its head. It's definitely been a challenge to scale the organization from what it was and we are constantly right-sizing our capabilities with customers who were overpromised or oversold. It is a great place to work, with room to learn and grow and team members and leaders who care about the future careers of individuals as well as the organization.

Cons

We change directions frequently, as is often the case in startups. Sometimes you have to fake it until you make it and that can/will be hacky. All of the change is for the better, though!

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 3.0

test

Aug 1, 2022 - Software Test Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

good product for our customers

Cons

bad internal culture around promotions

4. 1.0

Look elsewhere

Jan 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

being able to work from home

Cons

ELT is entirely incompetent and will do everything to keep their employees paid below market, salaries vary between members of the same team, ELT will consistently make fake promises, and lie to your face in order to get you to keep working there. They constantly refer to the Great Recession as their excuse for more than half of the company resigning, when you're interviewing they will pretend like they have processes when a majority of them are on the fly, with little preparation, if your on the research/csm team you're expectations are constantly high with little to zero room for growth, pay raises, bonuses, or at basic a title change. They will talk as if there are prepared plans for growth when in reality there are none. They've been known to let go of people 3 months after they got an offer, the theme of this company is to ride on the very few people who are doing a majority of the work so the company can stay afloat. You will barely get a salary raise and will have to fight tooth and nail to get the bare minimum, they will take away bonuses that employees work hard for if they can get away with it. It's no surprise there are so many 1 star reviews of this place now, if you're considering this place please do yourself a favor and check out other places.

13 people found this review helpful
  5. 2.0
    Former Employee

Used to be a great place to work

Jan 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The IC level people are great people and hard workers. You will learn a lot about the agile research world quickly and will have your hands in a lot of creating solutions. It was a very fun, supportive and collaborative place to work before fall 2021.

Cons

Most the executive leadership has never used the product and it’s doubtful many of them have talked to an actual customer. CEO is quick to blame and attack others, especially those who left or have been with the company for a while, without reflection on his attitude. No vision or strategy leads to a lot of fighting and arguments Mass exodus of employees has left a lot of people to pick up jobs that are no longer at the company, while already being short staffed in your role. Lack of career growth opportunities or guidance.

12 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Jan 21, 2022 - Research Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a clear direction where the company is going now than last year and more transparency on their goals.

Cons

Some projects have been delayed due to being short-staffed but they are starting to hire new talent.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Run for the hills

Jan 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lack of strategic direction from leadership gives ICs opportunities to many different aspects of the business.

Cons

Leadership has turned on its employees. This is not the company it once was. The focus now is on quantity versus quality, which is apparent in the way the company structures its deals with clients, services them, and treats its own employees. The consequence? The company lost almost half of its workforce in 2021. Wake up.

12 people found this review helpful
  8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Sinking ship with poor leadership

Nov 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Feedback Loop was able to hire an amazing group of people early on and for a while, Feedback Loop was a great place to work. It was a fun, scrappy startup and I think we had a shot at being a major player in the automated research industry. I no longer think that is possible.

Cons

The new leadership that has been brought in over the past few years never cared to get to know the product, the market, or our customers. The leadership team is unable to articulate a clear vision for the company and this has led to very poor morale. Over the past few months people have left the company in droves. This place is sinking ship.

13 people found this review helpful
  9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not the worst, but not great

Jan 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexibility to work wherever - Decent health benefits - Unlimited vacation - Mostly respectful employees

Cons

- Bleak business and product outlook, cannot compete with the competition any longer - Lack of career growth opportunities or meaningful guidance - Frequent personnel and management changes (disruptions) - Lack of diversity and inclusion

7 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good culture

Dec 20, 2021 - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, investing in new product features

Cons

competitive space, long sales cycle

Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Reviews

Feedback Loop Reviews FAQs

Feedback Loop has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 44 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Feedback Loop to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -14% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Feedback Loop employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Feedback Loop. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

61% of Feedback Loop employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Feedback Loop 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Feedback Loop to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Feedback Loop Job Seekers