Feedback Loop Reviews

Feedback Loop CEO Rob Holland
Rob Holland
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to contribute & grow

Oct 27, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced, easy to make an impact, bringing agile research to life for great customers!

Cons

Lots of (good) changes as company grows; important to embrace agility & bring your growth mindset every day.

2. 1.0

Incompetence all around

Apr 28, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good starting point for career

Cons

Don't want to give too many revealing details

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work - trying hard

Mar 30, 2021 - New Business Sales in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are fantastic. They're really trying to push the product and organization to the next level.

Cons

Too many cooks in the kitchen.

4. 5.0

Best career move I've ever made, and I'm only on week 2

Sep 25, 2020 - Researcher
    Business Outlook

Pros

With less than a month under my belt working at Alpha, I am confident I'm going to be here a while. That's not something you can say at every company, much less a startup! My expectations of Alpha have been blown out of the water with my experiences during the recruitment, onboarding, and training processes. Recruitment: The HR team went above and beyond in being proactive in their communications and kept me in the loop as my candidacy progressed. Outside of their incredible organization, they were lovely to work with and the perfect introduction as to the people that comprised Alpha. Motivated, positive, and team-oriented. Onboarding: Starting a position remote is not ideal, but the HR team (again) went above and beyond to make sure I was set up with benefits and any/all of my questions were answered. Paperwork aside, your first several weeks at Alpha consist of grabbing coffees with as many team members as possible. The pandemic has unfortunately made all of these coffees virtual, but - importantly - it hasn't hindered anyone's excitement to get to know you. Training: Alpha shines here. My entire first-day was to dedicated for me to review a 15+ page training program outlining my first four weeks on the job. The program includes daily tasks and check-ins with your training mentor and provides you with a view of what's to come next. Especially in a remote environment, I couldn't have imagined a more smooth process to learn the ropes and I feel very much set up for success. Overall, Alpha is a company that just gets it. If you want to be appreciated for hard work, challenged to grow, have a work-life balance (yes, it actually can exist!!), love coming to work every day and love who you work with... don't think twice about joining. It's the best career move I've ever made, and I'm only on week 2.

Cons

Nothing flagrant to report. The only thing worth noting is with Alpha being a startup in its growth phase, there are a lot of moving parts. I am learning key functions of the platform that are soon to be enhanced and different. So I'll need to learn again. For me, I like seeing where the platform was and where it is going, so it's not a con just a thing to note - especially as the company is expected to triple in size in the next several years.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Helping companies learn faster and innovate smarter

Oct 3, 2020 - Customer Succces and Growth in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Feedback loop 6 months ago. While it was incredibly difficult to leave Amazon, I could not be happier with my move. The people, culture, and opportunity ahead is energizing! Pros: Strong People team Inclusive and experienced CEO Opportunity for the company and individuals to grow Teamwork and collaboration Culture Bias for Action

Cons

I have none at this time

6. 5.0

Great place to work

Sep 3, 2020 - Other in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Alpha for a few years now and can honestly say it’s an incredible company. Excellent work-life balance. My manager is extremely supportive and cares about my growth and the company/ management team overall really cares about their people succeeding. It’s also been great to see the company grow to what it is today.

Cons

I don't really have any currently.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Across the board, most talented and passionate people I've ever worked with.

Feb 3, 2020 - Head of Community in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is no better feeling knowing you are building something incredible and have great people to share it with, that is what working at Alpha is like. They have done an incredible job curating a team that is tenacious, yet eager to support one another, and isn't shy about a good round of karaoke. Highly recommend.

Cons

None that I can think of.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good culture and a place to learn

Dec 24, 2019 - Sales Operations Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive work environment. Friendly staff, nice offices, very relaxed and unlimited vacation policy, regular all hands meetings so you know what is going on in other departments.

Cons

More support is needed operationally. You will get pulled in multiple directions, which makes it hard to work strategically. Too much democracy means that everyone who has an opinion seems to think that they are in charge. Annual raises were non-existent, even if you have exceeded your job responsibilities. Goals are not clearly laid out unless you have a sales quota, and even then, it isn't as clear as it should be.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

good

Apr 18, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible, opportunities, skills, experience, collaboration

Cons

not really any negative experience

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It was good for the most part

Jan 10, 2020 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open office, relax culture, (mostly) friendly co-workers. Good company for those who are early in their career or sales team.

Cons

No performance reviews, or annual raises which lead to low morale through-out the company. No proper HR department to address these concerns. It was unclear on how to get a promotion or proper career pathing.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Reviews