Feedvisor Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 16, 2018

3.9
Victor Rosenman

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Now for something completely different"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Feedvisor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

While this might sound like every recruitment pitch ever, you truly are working on the new frontier of ecommerce. If you want a job where every task you do has been done before and all the days blend into each other then don't bother applying. Every day, you'll deal with something new and challenging and you are given the autonomy to deal with it the way you seem fit. Now, many might read that and think "so I'm just left without any help" but this could not be further from the truth. You are encouraged to find the best way to work for you. If you find yourself in bit of a jam or not knowing what to do next, your colleagues and managers are always ready to help. Anyone can reach out to any member for Feedvisor for help.

On the social side, the people at Feedvisor are not just colleagues but also friends. We have tons of events, parties, and after work, leagues to join. Simply put, it's just a good time working there and you'll never feel the Sunday scaries again.

All in all, this is a great place to work with great people really doing something different and having a great time doing it.

Cons

For such a forward thinking company you'd expect more vacation days or a more progressive work week (like the 4 days a week or half days).

Still, a small con in a sea of pros.

Advice to Management

Communication from Tel Aviv and New York could be better.

"False promises and clueless"

I worked at Feedvisor full-time

Pros

People are smart and awesome

Cons

They promise you things and don't deliver. They don't trust any of their employees. The turnover is unlike anything I ever see and hopefully never see again. The product is mediocre at best. They favor the Israelis over the Americans and don't try to hide it. Working from home - not a thing bc they don't trust you. You get very little time off, Israel gets over a month. They waste money like it grows on trees. No way they're still a place to work in a year.

Advice to Management

Trust your people. Learn how to make the job enjoyable. Offer better benefits, like a 401K. Stop the blatant favoritism.

"Please steer clear"

I worked at Feedvisor full-time

Pros

I met some great people.

Cons

I met some awful people. They play a lot of "talk the talk" without any of the walking necessary. Product debt up the wazoo. No new releases in almost 5 years. Preaching great ideas, without any execution. Company is failing, and failing fast. Knowing some financials - they will be shutting doors in the next 12 months.

Advice to Management

Don't micro-manage your managers. If you're hiring good people you should be able to trust them to get it done. If not - hire differently.

"Fast Growing Company With Huge Potential"

I have been working at Feedvisor full-time

Pros

Fast paced company, very collaborative, great market, amazing future!

Cons

Not everything is figured out right now which can be a little challenging but we have the right people defining everything (which might actually be a pro)

Advice to Management

Give more updates on the progress. We know it's there we just want to see it!

"Great Company"

I have been working at Feedvisor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great environment, excellent people, using new technologies,

Cons

The company is growing fast, which sometimes can be painful

"Best people and great product!"

I have been working at Feedvisor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best people I ever had the chance to Work with: very professional, helpful, kind, intelligent and knowledable. Great product and very dynamic and interesting space. Management care about the people and provide good perks, benefits and welcoming environment. Management are very open and approachable.

Cons

We are going through transition so we should do more effort investing in communication.

Advice to Management

Transition expanding to the U.S. is not easy, keep invest in communication and check the pulse.

"Great Place to Learn and Grow"

I have been working at Feedvisor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone who works here is really smart, and the product is awesome.

Cons

The company is changing quickly and there are slight growing pains.

Advice to Management

Work to retain your awesome staff- working with veteran employees is a wonderful part of the culture. Give your employees room to grow within the company.

"I've been working at Feedvisor full-time (less than a year)"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Feedvisor full-time

Pros

Feedvisor has successful product, happy clients and a promising future. The employees are smart, creative, fun, and authentic people who are committed to develop their peers, the company, and themselves. Collaboration is the name of the game here, couple with a great environment, challenging roles, supportive team and management.
    If you are looking to surround yourself with great people that can challenge you, represent a product you can stand behind, and give yourself a platform to grow your career, Feedvisor should be on your list.

Cons

Like any successful startup, Feedvisor is growing fast so with that comes some pains that requires flexibility.

9. "Great Company - Best People"

I have been working at Feedvisor full-time

Pros

Great Location - easy to get
    Best attitude, lots of benefits - all employees are top notch . manager can give you a mission and you need to deliver - no interfering you just need to be excellent!

Cons

i'm sure we can find some - but it's more good than bed

Advice to Management

keep on shining!!!

"the ship is going down"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I have been working at Feedvisor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

it was one of the best companies to work in, not any more. starting 2018 the company changed and become a place that everyone dont want to be in. mainly in the TLV office.

Cons

personal care, not part of the company culture.
    more then 60 people changed during the last year, most of them leave the company
    no new hires by the employees, friend will not bring his friend. we have several open positions that no one would like to bring his friends to.

Advice to Management

take care of the people , they are leaving and they are the good that stay till now. motivation doesn't exist in the company due to unclear roadmap, need to be much more transparent
    try to keep the people that leave, today nothing is done to keep them and we are losing knowledge