KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

FloQast Reviews

Updated May 16, 2022

Found 83 of over 86 reviews

4.5
FloQast CEO  Michael Whitmire (no image)
Michael Whitmire

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Incredible Young Comapny with amazing candid culture

May 4, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Benefits I have ever seen

Cons

None at all like seriously none

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Incredible Collaboration & Opportunity for Growth

Apr 29, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have always been given opportunities for success and have been supported SO well throughout! Management truly cares about each employee and their success, whether at FloQast or in their personal life. This is my first CS position and I've learned so much from everyone I've spoken with at the company.

Cons

Sometimes communication as a whole can be a bit off. Either from top down, between departments or internally with departments.

3. 1.0
    Current Employee

Beware BlowQast - CRINGE.

May 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent Insurance, quality equipment. If you join BlowQast you will learn to blow smoke up your managers butt and spot corporate BS from a mile away!

Cons

Lacks diversity!!! Where is the flavor? If you are reading this review, it's probably because you came across an exciting new job opportunity to join a rapid growth - "UNICORN COMPANY" or "TRANSITION INTO SAAS SALES”, its BS. BEWARE! FloQast does an excellent job of promoting across job boards (LinkedIn, Builtin, etc.) and even have their new internet series on YouTube (PBC). Misleading posts of “excitement” are made by employees that are actually required to uphold the FloQast facade. $200 is rewarded to the employee with the highest post interaction (I encourage you to look across LinkedIn). There has been a trend of hiring and firing. Employees are brought in and axed a few months later – without a notice or a chance to develop and prove their worth. Management has a theme of playing favorites, micro-managing and grooming their precious CPA employees. Tapping into your unlimited PTO will have you shamed. TLDR; -ZERO diversity -Inflated OTE -Deception Schemes -Little Coaching -Cliquey/Politics - Unlimited PTO scam

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Great place to work

Mar 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best place I've ever worked!

Cons

There is no 401K Matching, but everything else is fantastic!

4 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Workplace!

Mar 18, 2022 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great career progression. - Great people. - Great benefits/perks.

Cons

- Pay could be a bit more competitive.

6. 5.0

Love it!

Feb 6, 2022 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working at FloQast! The people are all very talented, dedicated and most of all friendly! I legitimately love the people I work with, which is not something I've experienced anywhere else. Tons of opportunity for growth as the company is exploding!

Cons

Because of the growth, there are normal growing pains. Need to be ok with being flexible and adapting quickly.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Amazing place to work

Feb 12, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, leadership, growth opportunities, benefits, flexible and autonomous, collaborative and team oriented work environment

Cons

Depending on location, compensation for the role is not as competitive as other tech companies - still reasonable though

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Mar 1, 2022 - Product Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Floqast has a good product roadmap

Cons

I can’t think of any cons right now

Be the first to find this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company!

Feb 8, 2022 - Accounting Technology Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is great and the work load isn't too bad. Gave me an opportunity to switch careers

Cons

Small company so resources are less compared to Big4

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Jan 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, awesome leadership. Company seems to appreciate their employees.

Cons

none that I can think of

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 83 Reviews

FloQast Reviews FAQs

FloQast has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 86 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at FloQast to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, FloQast employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at FloQast. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

91% of FloQast employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FloQast 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at FloQast to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with FloQast Job Seekers