Foley Reviews

Updated Feb 23, 2021

3.9
Foley CEO Joel L. Sitak
Joel L. Sitak
Pros
  • "Work Environment is great, everyone is friendly and accommodating,(in 16 reviews)

• "My colleagues at Foley are really what make this a great place(in 7 reviews)

Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Great Place to Work"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Human Resources Assistant in Hartford, CT

I have been working at Foley full-time

Pros

Excellent coworkers and management. The company really cares about its employees and makes sure everyone's voice is heard. There's a good work-life balance and management is always looking to improve.

Cons

None that I can think of.

February 19, 2021

2. "Good place"

4.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Hartford, CT

I worked at Foley full-time

Pros

Fun and inviting. You can make money

Cons

No much, everything was good

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your career with Foley.

3. "Data Entry Specailist"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Data Entry Specialist

I worked at Foley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice environment, open office space, friendly people

Cons

Super busy so lack of time to train data entry workers in complex tasks that are outside the scope of basic data entry

February 10, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working at Foley. We’re pleased to hear that you enjoy the work environment and positive culture we’ve built here – it’s very important to us that we create and maintain a workspace where employees feel comfortable and valued. Of course, it can be challenging to enjoy your role if you don’t feel like you have the knowledge or tools to do your job properly. That’s why every employee goes through a thorough orientation period where they are not only given an overview of the company, but the skills they’ll need to succeed here. We have a very supportive culture at Foley, so we encourage you to reach out to co-workers or your supervisor when questions arise. And if you’re still having challenges, please know that your HR team is always available for support. Thank you for being a valued member of the Foley team! We wish you a long and successful career with us.

4. "work"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Washington, DC

I worked at Foley full-time

Pros

good environment, team good, yeah

Cons

not any cons at the moment

5. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Senior Compliance Specialist

I worked at Foley full-time

Pros

everything about the company was great.

Cons

no complaints about the company was bad.

"Good place to be"

Current Employee - Customer Service Advisor

I have been working at Foley full-time

Pros

Great pay, good values, good schedule

Cons

Long hiring process, took about 2 months

7. "Great Job!!"

5.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager/Account Development Consultant in Hartford, CT

I worked at Foley full-time for more than a year

Pros

Foley is a great place to work with great benefits, you have access to help 24/7, coworkers are willing to help every step of the way. If i did not have to move to NC, i would still be working at Foley Carrier Services. I worked at Foley for almost 2 years. There was not a day that would pass by where you feel unwanted. The operations supervisor and all the managers are awesome.

Cons

There were no cons that i ran into

"Good starter sales position"

Former Employee - Compliance Specialist in Hartford, CT

I worked at Foley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good work environment, social events, free coffee

Cons

Management just promoted sales reps, sales tactics baseline and can't be applied to other sales with much success.

Continue reading

August 3, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your time at Foley. We agree that Foley is a good place to begin a sales career - we've had many employees begin (and grow) their sales careers with us. In these positions, new sales reps are able to learn the basics of selling so that they can advance into more senior-level positions in the company. In fact, many of our current sales supervisors started as entry-level sales reps - as did the members of our corporate sales team. And while we're passionate about internal growth, it's also important that we have the expertise needed to lead our teams to success. With that in mind, both of our core sales teams are led by very experienced sales professionals who were brought in from the outside because of their impressive sales and leadership skills. We wish you the best of luck in your career and hope you learned some skills at Foley that will help you reach higher levels of success.

"Mediocre Experience"

2.0
    Former Employee - Data Entry Representative in Hartford, CT

I worked at Foley part-time

Pros

Once a month they have food, dessert, drinks, social

Cons

-Boring job -Worked hard for months and did not receive a raise which was promised multiple times, including on the job application

June 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've been frustrated with your position at Foley. Although our monthly social gatherings are an important part of building a positive culture, even more important is that our employees feel valued and rewarded for their hard work. Please know that if you joined Foley in the past few months, and have been working from home for much of your time with us, that you've joined our company during an unprecedented time and do encourage you to have patience as we work towards getting employees back into the office. We're extremely proud of the hard work our employees have put in to keep our business operating successfully during this time - please know that it has not gone unrecognized. If you do have specific concerns about either your compensation or the nature of your job here, we encourage you to speak directly to your supervisor or a member of our senior leadership team so that we can work through it together. At Foley, our doors are always open.

10. "Good company"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Hartford, CT

I have been working at Foley full-time for less than a year

Pros

pay well good hours pretty flexable

Cons

doing the same thing everyday

December 12, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that you're enjoying your career with Foley. Creating a positive workplace culture that both enables our employees to make a comfortable living, as well as provides them with the flexibility they need to manage their other responsibilities is important to us - and is the reason why so many have chosen to grow their careers at Foley. Although sales do require quite a bit of phone time, we encourage you to speak to your supervisor if there are growth opportunities that you're interested in - whether in sales or another department at Foley. --

Viewing 1 - 10 of 124 English Reviews