Fort Robotics Reviews

Found 9 of over 9 reviews

5.0
Fort Robotics Founder/CEO Samuel Reeves
Samuel Reeves

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

207.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Fort Robotics~2934115
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Awesome place to work!

Jan 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Low Egos True Engineering Management & Executive team let you think freely and are allowed to be creative! Awesome benefits! 3 weeks mandatory PTO on top of unlimited PTO Innovative work

Cons

I don't have any cons right now, I'm excited to see the growth and more improvements.

2. 5.0

Best Place I've Ever Worked

Jul 30, 2021 - SDR Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-High Performance, Low Ego Culture -High Compensation + Equity -Complete creative control over job, no micromanaging -Unlimited PTO, set your own schedule and find the work harmony thats best for you -They really care about developing people as a whole not just in their job functions -We're growing super quickly and lead the market -Remote/come to office when you want

Cons

-There's no real cons to FORT but if you're not an ambitious low ego high performer FORT is not for you.

3. 5.0

Exciting & Dynamic

Dec 13, 2019 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

FORT is an exciting and dynamic startup that has real products and works with big name, world-class companies that are building autonomous machines and robotics. The culture is terrific - super-smart people, respectful and diverse. The company is creating cool software and hardware - work is challenging and we have the opportunity to learn and take on new projects. Because it's a startup, things might be a little hectic, but that's what makes it exciting; everyone has the opportunity to make the job their own and grow. Employees have shares too - so everyone is invested in the success of the company. Health care benefits are OK, and they're looking into providing more options.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great startup with an amazing culture and sky-high potential

Oct 2, 2019 - Product Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people and culture are truly amazing. There's no room for politics because everyone is focused on getting the job done. Compensation is very good (salary, PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k). Leadership has a crystal clear vision and are executing effectively. For a startup (really a spin-off), the company is very stable because it spun-off after years of stable revenue. The potential is massive, because it's in a booming field with very few competitors and a long list of leading technology customers

Cons

No cons at this time

5. 5.0

Production Operations

Nov 8, 2019 - Production Operations in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

FORT Robotics is an innovative company. They are always looking for new opportunities, and the overall atmosphere is one of communication and inclusiveness. As an employee I feel my voice is heard and concerns are met with genuine regard and swift action.

Cons

Having far too much fun at work!

Continue reading
  6. 5.0

Awesome Company to work for

Oct 30, 2019 - Business Operations Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is great it is an energetic and creative invronment to work in . The positive direction and vision the CEO and upper managment have are exciting .

Cons

Sorry Glassdoor there are no cons in working at FORT Robotics

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Innovative, Exciting, and Incredible company!

Oct 8, 2019 - Sales Operations Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is warm and inviting! The products are innovative and revolutionary! This company is growing incredibly fast and is the most exciting opportunity for anyone interested in being a part of making a positive impact in the field of A.I.

Cons

There are no cons here.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A Great Place to Work!

Oct 4, 2019 - Sales Operations Administrator in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- You get to work on cutting edge technology for robotics that is making the world safer. - Your contributions are noticed and appreciated. -You are part of an organization that is growing exponentially and the opportunities are endless.

Cons

None that come to mind.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast-growing startup with great vision!

Oct 4, 2019 - Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fort Robotics is an exciting young company with strong upper management and engineering. Company has good vision and thoughtful product strategy. Good work life balance and very friendly people. Fun to go to work!

Cons

Everything has been great so far!

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews