Fortech SRL Reviews
79% would recommend to a friend
(187 total reviews)
97% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salary for an IT company and experienced people from the company is not really so experienced." (in 31 reviews)
- "bad management" (in 8 reviews)
- "Old technologies and projects with no perspective" (in 4 reviews)
- "They prefer to let you go than to give you any decent raise." (in 3 reviews)
- "Few real opportunities for growth in the areas that I am interested in." (in 3 reviews)
Found 187 of over 211 reviews
Updated Dec 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 16, 2023IT RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBraşov
A place to grow and develop True team players
The present transition to an international corporation
- 5.0Nov 2, 2023Software Automation Test EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCluj-Napoca
Good salaries, great occasion gifts. Depending on your position and level of dedication, you have a salary upraisal.
You have to give job interviews internally for other projects. WTF?
- 5.0Nov 2, 2023RecruiterCurrent Employee
-Great team -Great management -Good collaborations between teams -Growth opportunities -Remote work possibility
-Nothing to add here for now
- 2.0Sep 29, 2023Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCluj-Napoca
Lots of skilled and friendly people.
Very rigid salary scale. I relocated to Cluj to work for them. The salary was sometimes not enough to cover living costs.
Fortech SRL Reviews FAQs
Fortech SRL has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 211 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Fortech SRL to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.
79% of Fortech SRL employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fortech SRL 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.