KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of FranConnect and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Company Culture

Feb 10, 2022 - SMB Account Executive in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am a former SMB Account Executive and left in February 2022. I only left for a job offer that I couldn't refuse. -High energy, hardworking SDR team that is managed by a new player/coach -New player/coach was hired and his energy is incredible; he has a lot of really great advice to help coach the team -Company is big on making strategic investments to help the Sales Team- those investments not only mean revenue for them but more revenue for the team members. -HR is incredible. Very responsive, she works hard to make sure that the employees are protected as well as the company is being protected as well -CEO is incredibly kind and is a very positive presence in the office or virtual-she genuinely wants her employees to have a healthy work/life balance. -CRO- A great leader with a boisterous personality. Wants to make sure everyone feels supported and helps in a no-mess/fuss sort of way that is straight to the point but not intimidating. - VP of Sales- I cannot say enough good things about her. She genuinely wants every team member to succeed, not just for the company but for themselves. Will make herself available if needed to deal plan, if you have questions or want to talk through a call. She doesn't just give you the answer, she lets you work through it and will correct it when needed. She is one of the only bosses I have ever had that actually listened to our concerns and then put solutions in place in a timely manner. -Great benefits including unlimited PTO

Cons

All of the cons I would have listed, which were only a few, now have solutions in place that fixed them.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not bad

Apr 17, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

good pay for the time

Cons

mgmt doesn't listen to employees

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good Friendly place

Mar 3, 2022 - Program Manager in Herndon, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good friendly place to work

Cons

Need more automation for all the current systems

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

We're a Virginia Best Place to work for a reason

Dec 18, 2021 - Engagement Manager in Herndon, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome culture Agile company Appropriate pay Always growing Great growth opportunities Invests in employee education Top software supplier in franchising

Cons

Some growing pains (process, efficiencies) in certain departments.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great place to work and learn

Aug 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The smart and amazing people are by far the best thing about FranConnect. The teams genuinely care about each other and work to be successful in a fun and challenging environment. The company drives success and rallies around its customers. It's an open environment where employees get a chance to contribute and be recognized for their efforts.

Cons

I can't think of cons. Every company has room for improvement and FC is always striving to get better.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

FranConnect Review

Jan 21, 2021 - Accounts Receivable/Collections in Herndon, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been employed by FranConnect since March, 2020. This is a great company to work for. There is a team spirit that begins with the CEO and runs throughout the entire company. This has been a challenging year, and everyone has reached across departments to help our customers and each other. Great opportunities for advancement and additional training is readily available. This is a friendly, family-oriented atmosphere with a company that focuses on our Customers, Employees and Growth. They also promote Community Service and Volunteerism. There are several programs to choose from if you wish to participate.

Cons

Working Remotely because of the pandemic

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

Sep 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, loved the people I work with!

Cons

Lack of growth opportunities to move up.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Terrible, avoid at all costs

Sep 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

cool people, good experience to learn from

Cons

cheap and disrespectful management, low-ball salaries

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Outrageously Incompetent CEO

Jan 12, 2021 - Director in Herndon, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are generally very personable. Definitely a small office feel.

Cons

CEO is dangerously incompetent, both in providing and effective workplace and guiding the company direction. No room for career growth. Non-management employees treated as children. Culture breeds for resignation and compliance while reporting to the incompetent. Employees are “strongly encouraged” to write positive reviews on this board bury reviews like this. This request has been followed up more than once.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

FranConnect Response

HR Director

Thank you for your comments. I don’t know how long it has been since you were at FranConnect – you indicate you are a former employee -- but if you had been here in the last year two years, you would have seen and felt the tremendous growth FranConnect achieved with Gabby Wong leading those efforts. Our employees are committed to our mission and serving our customers. Our staff is filled with dedicated professionals who support one another and knowledge sharing is a huge part of our culture and success. Over the last year, and going into 2021, FranConnect has made more of a conscious effort to invest in our employees through the launch of a training and professional development program. Good luck to you.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Stay Away

Aug 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good health benefits and pay

Cons

bad management, terrible communication, no organization

Viewing 1 - 10 of 217 Reviews

FranConnect Reviews FAQs

FranConnect has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 228 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at FranConnect to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, FranConnect employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at FranConnect. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

69% of FranConnect employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FranConnect 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at FranConnect to be compensation, career development, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.

Popular Careers with FranConnect Job Seekers