What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "no benefits / hard to take holiday" (in 16 reviews)
- "Low salary to the first six months" (in 12 reviews)
- "lack of job security and income during holidays" (in 6 reviews)
- "No team to work with, had to do everything myself" (in 4 reviews)
- "None No cons All good Work from home is perfect for me Part time job is al I need" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Freelance.com and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 477 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 16, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Feb 15, 2023Jr. Paid Media BuyerFormer Employee
I have experience with local eCommerce brand. I was responsible for strategy development, advertising settings, creative creation, advertising campaign optimization, client communication, reporting. It was a wonderful experience that helped me to learn more about the audience in different geography such as America, Canada, UK, Australia. It was also valuable to learn how to understand how people buy goods on social networks, the average cost of which is $600 and above.
I like to use performance metrics in strategy development so that I can see how to improve the strategy and where to look for a weak point in the strategy. It is also very important to show the improvement of these metrics to the client in reports.
Freelance.com Reviews FAQs
Freelance.com has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 1,125 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Freelance.com to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
78% of Freelance.com employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Freelance.com 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.