Frontline Performance Group Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
Frontline Performance Group CEO Ziad Khoury
Ziad Khoury
Pros
Cons
  • "From my perspective and experience 'No Cons'(in 9 reviews)

• "I've yet to experience any cons with FPG(in 6 reviews)

"Great Company !"

Current Employee - IN-Gauge Performance Advisor (IPA) in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Frontline Performance Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The IPA position is really interesting , i learn something new everyday. The company is very good, everybody is very nice, professional and helpful. The culture of FPG is amazing as well. If you are looking for a good career, this is the company you should work for ! The pay and benefit are good too.

Cons

None. There is nothing negative about this company.

Frontline Performance Group2019-07-17
  2. "Smooth Hiring Process and Transition!"

Pros

Quick application process and even faster responses from the recruiting team. I was interviewed thoroughly, several times to help learn more about the company and position, and was hired within two weeks from applying! On-boarding was a breeze as a new employee; better than I've ever experienced. I love working with FPG!

Cons

No cons come to mind.

Frontline Performance Group2019-07-17
  3. "On-Boarding Process and first couple of months"

Current Employee - IN-Gauge Performance Advisor in Winter Park, FL

Pros

From day 1 of the interview process till now 3 months after my first day at work everything has been very smooth, great company all around. - Amazing culture - Great work-to-life balance. - They give you the time to introduce yourself into this new reality and they support you either by training or being there for you every step of the way - From day 1 they tell you that you have their trust, that we do not... need to earn it, we earned it the moment they decided to go with us with the Job opening and you do feel that every day, they trust you to be you and to do the things they hired you to do, without no one breathing down your neck.

Cons

No Cons at the moment, really dream job in a dream environment.

Advice to Management

Health Benefits even though very very good are a bit on the pricier side if you want to add your spouse.

4. "Great Experience!"

Current Employee - Performance Coach

Pros

The on boarding and interview process was the most seamless I have had. I had a touch base on every step of the way. Prior to employment and in the field I have had nothing but great support!

Cons

No cons at this time.

Frontline Performance Group2019-07-08
  5. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Performance Coach in New York, NY

Pros

-In depth training program -FPG believes in their people and their potential to have a positive impact -Constant communication throughout the company so you are always in the loop - Love what you do !!! Being able to focus on what ultimately drives business-“the people” is truly an amazing role!

Cons

None at this time

Frontline Performance Group2019-05-20
  6. "We BELIEVE in the untapped potential of people!"

Current Employee - Performance Coach in Atlanta, GA

Pros

- Outstanding culture - Exponential growth - Supportive HR - Quality of life (work/life balance) - Great work environment Every day I get to wake up, come to work, and inspire people to become the best version of themselves – what an amazing opportunity. We all have one common denominator – empowering people

Cons

No cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep people at the core at everything we do! Our CEO, Executives, HR and HQ all exemplify our core values and love what they do, but most importantly, why they do it!

Frontline Performance Group2019-05-17
  7. "Endless possibilities"

Current Employee - Performance Leader

Pros

Pay, benefits, supportive culture, HR professionalism

Cons

Time management is sometimes a challenge due to distance between accounts.

Advice to Management

Continue to be supportive of your team members and setting us up for success.

Frontline Performance Group2019-05-06
  8. "Great recruiting experience with Frontline Performance Group"

Current Employee - Performance Coach in Orlando, FL

Pros

From start to finish of the recruitment process, the recruiter and hiring manager were amazing! After every step in the interview process, the recruiter would get back to me with in a few hours which is something that I did not experience with many other companies. Every team member that I interviewed with was very professional and very personable. Overall, this was the best interview process I've ever been through.... After my first week with the company, I am very excited to be part of the team and I'm looking forward to being with Frontline Performance Group for a very long time.

Cons

I have no cons at all.

Advice to Management

No advice. Just keep up the great work and thanks for a great interview experience!

Frontline Performance Group2019-04-29

"Extremely Unprofessional"

I worked at Frontline Performance Group full-time

Pros

Small company so there are opportunities to learn a lot if you are willing to work hard and put in a lot of hours.

Cons

The way coworkers and even leaders speak to each other is wildly inappropriate and rude - expect to be berated over email and spoken down to if you work here. There is a lot of gossip and office drama/politics on a daily basis. Not a professional work environment in the least.

Frontline Performance Group2019-04-26
  10. "Amazing Place to Work!!!"

Current Employee - Client Onboarding and Support Specialist in Winter Park, FL

Pros

Culture is amazing here. All levels of management truly wants to see you succeed. The benefits are amazing - everything from matching 401k to "Reflection Days" (aka - mental health days). Employees seem to be able to move around the company, learning everything they desire - you aren't in the same role forever, unless you want to be. I love it here.

Cons

None at this time.

Frontline Performance Group2019-03-04