FullFunnel Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
FullFunnel CEO Matthew Iovanni
Matthew Iovanni

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "The Place to be If You Really Want to Grow"

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Analyst in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at FullFunnel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working as an SMA at FullFunnel is my first full-time job out of college, and I have learned more in the last two months than I ever imagined. Beyond sales and marketing tactics, I have learned the intricacies of a variety of industries by working with clients from all sectors of the professional realm. Even as an entry-level, I have had to work with high-level management and been tasked with responsibilities that most people wouldn't experience in my position. This has definitely been the most rewarding experience.

Cons

Get ready to work hard and be placed in an incredibly fast-paced environment. This job is difficult but extraordinarily rewarding. I can't think of any real cons other than if you can't get yourself organized, this will be an extremely difficult position.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and be honest. From the beginning of my interview process to this day, everyone has been very open and straightforward. You always know what is going on behind closed doors and are aware of the struggles and successes of the business as a whole.

2. "Sales & Marketing Analyst"

Current Employee - Sales & Marketing Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales & Marketing Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FullFunnel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

FullFunnel surrounds you with drive, intelligent, and genuinely nice people making the work environment motivating and rewarding. If you want to learn about a dozen industries in a short amount of time and diversify your skillset, this is the place for you.

Cons

FullFunnel is not for people looking to coast through an easy sales or marketing job. You're accountable for your work to your colleagues and clients making it sometimes stressful. If you voice any concerns though, you will be helped without question.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"The job you feel lucky to land..."

Current Employee - Senior Sales Strategist in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Strategist in Washington, DC

I have been working at FullFunnel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- You will work with some of the most driven, highly intelligent, creative, and innovative human beings on planet earth: be prepared to feel inspired and motivated on a whole new level
    - You will learn more in a few months at FullFunnel than you will in a few years elsewhere: the work is challenging, and while you are constantly operating in a space that might be outside of your comfort zone, the growth you will experience in return is monumental
    - You can remove words like "bored" or "my terrible boss" from your vocabulary: it is all hands on deck, all of the time. Everyone is fully committed to the growth and success of the organization, and everyone plays an integral role in it
    - The sky is the limit: you will not only be encouraged to obtain new skills and set higher goals for yourself as a professional, you will have access to all of the tools/outside resources you might need, and will receive full support in your pursuit

Cons

- For better, or for worse...prepare to become hyper aware of how you spend your time, who you spend it with, and what you have accomplished in it
    - You'll likely find yourself thinking about work more than you care to admit

Advice to Management

Pat yourselves on the back!!

"Sales and Marketing Analyst"

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Analyst in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at FullFunnel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The greatest part about working for FullFunnel is there are no cut and dried job descriptions for employees. You are constantly encouraged to reach in every direction and challenge yourself to grow and carve your own role within the company.

For individuals who are very self-driven, I highly recommend applying.

Cons

Every once in a while I'm woken by a 5am ping from clients or have to take customer phone calls at 7pm. You need to be prepared during all hours of the day.

This is a high intensity work environment that's easy to become buried in work if you do not have great communication, time-management, and organizational skills - however the rewards greatly make up for any stress.

5. "Operations"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at FullFunnel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast pace, growing company. Lots of opportunity to grow within the company if you are performing. Ability to work in different areas of the company, open environment where you can learn and get involved in many different projects. Management team is very accessible. Virtual company, can work from home and some flexibility in schedule

Cons

Change course very quickly and often as the company grows, if you are not comfortable with pivoting then this may be a problem

6. "Marketing Strategist"

Current Employee - Marketing Strategist
    Current Employee - Marketing Strategist

I have been working at FullFunnel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work we do at FullFunnel is super exciting and quite amazing when you think about it
    Every day is different and will challenge you to be the best version of yourself
    Outstanding compensation plans for all employees (marketing too!)
    Smart, helpful, and determined leadership
    Flexible work environment
    Super smart colleagues
    You'll expand your skill set exponetially in a short amount of time
    Opportunity to work for different types of companies in various industries across the globe
    Leadership values learning and provides the tools you need to master your craft

Cons

You'll work harder than you've ever worked before
    Deadlines and volume of workload can be overwhelming at times
    If you want a job with free meals and yoga classes, this is not for you
    The job is not for the weak or anyone who thinks they can skim by
    There is an extremely high standard for excellence but limited time to complete work
    Long workdays 10-12 hour days
    Hardly any perks, but the pay is good so it's a fair trade

Advice to Management

Matt, write a book. What you're doing is incredible and needs to be shared.
    Keep building up your employees with learning opportunities
    A 401k option would be nice

FullFunnel Response

Jul 14, 2018 – CEO

FullFunnel now offers a 401k plan to its employees! Thank you for the review

7. "Slackers Beware"

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Analyst in South Lake Tahoe, CA
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Analyst in South Lake Tahoe, CA

I have been working at FullFunnel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a recent college grad, working in the entry-level Sales and Marketing Analyst position, I came to FullFunnel with no professional skills, other than a strong sense of grammar. Every day I gain valuable professional experience personally and in the sales and marketing industry.

I also like the clarity on compensation and what our end goal as a business is: generate leads and close deals. The environment is competitive in a good way; everyone pushes each other to do the best they can.

Cons

FullFunnel is not for those looking to clock in and out of work every day. Chances are, you will start your day before 9 am and end your day after 5 pm. The compensation reflects this, though.

If you want to develop professionally, whether it be in sales, marketing, advertising or graphic design, I recommend applying.

8. "Digital Marketing Strategist"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Strategist in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Strategist in Boston, MA

I have been working at FullFunnel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Dynamic work environment, lots of project variety and interesting clients
    - Highly collaborative team: Every team member works with peers across job functions and office locations (Boston, San Fransisco, Washington D.C., etc.)
    - Flexible team: You have the option to work from the office or home as long as you have a stable internet connection and good communication skills

Cons

The leadership team has an open door policy. Cons are solved as they come up - this is the most transparent and employee-invested management team I've seen.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees and delivering for clients!

9. "On a Mission"

I have been working at FullFunnel full-time

Pros

The company is full of amazing humans all working towards a collective goal. The passion exhibited in this company is crazy. Everything is accountable and quantified in terms of participation and output. There is no where to hide.

Cons

Lots of hours and the stress levels are pretty high sometimes trying to deliver for our client partners.

Advice to Management

Keep up the open and honest communication

10. "Love this company..."

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FullFunnel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

* Incredibly talented team of sales, marketing and operations teams
    * The sales and marketing "playbooks" have worked across 15 different vertical market segments and seems to provide unlimited upside growth for the company
    * Strong leadership and mentors and challenges staff to be their best and provides incremental career advancement
    * Unlimited upside potential for salary
    * Great onboarding process and shadowing team members so people come up to speed fast.
    * I LOVE our clients and the long term relationships we're building with them
    * Energetic work environment (WeWork) and very infectious

Cons

* I honestly can't think of 1.

Advice to Management

* Keep focusing on company growth
    * Look to move people up inside the company
    * Continue to inspire and motivate the employees