KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Culture is developing as the company rapidly expands, but they are trying to do it correctly.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Supportive environment, good compensation, good people(in 4 reviews)
  • "Management is supportive.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best job I have ever had!

Apr 25, 2022 - Implementation Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company puts our lives first which I have never experienced as an employee. I also work with incredibly talented and hard working colleagues. I don't feel there is anyone that isn't pulling their weight or trying their hardest. All this just creates a great team moving towards great success.

Cons

It is a lot of work and a lot of new information but that is a great way to learn!

2. 5.0

Great company

Apr 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive environment, good compensation, good people

Cons

typical kinds of issues with a growing company, but they seem to try and be aware of them and minimize the chaos

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast growing, progressive, and innovative company

Mar 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay Coworkers you enjoy working with Transparent management

Cons

Fast growth has left little time to address technical debt

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic Company

Mar 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Funnel has been an amazing place to work so far. There is a huge amount of trust across coworkers, teams, and leadership. It's truly a product-led company and a lot of good decisions were made to set everyone up for success as the company grows. It's an exciting time to be a part of this group!

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind are the usual growing pains as we move from a small to medium sized group. Process and tools are being developed and iterated on. That can be an exciting/rewarding process but it's not for everyone, especially someone who thrives with more structure right away.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

A startup doing it right

Mar 14, 2022 - Data Entry Program Manager in Spokane, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is developing as the company rapidly expands, but they are trying to do it correctly. Leadership is very invested in employee led groups that help define what it means to work here and are receptive to having uncomfortable conversations with everyone watching, no "let's talk about that offline" and failing to follow-up (in my experience).

Cons

Only cons are typical growing pains - policies that are still being fleshed out, formal expectations developing, etc.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Fast Growing, Future

Mar 14, 2022 - Senior Manager Sales & Revenue Ops in Fremont, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Everyone works as a team and supports each other to grow along with the company. #OneTeam - Diverse team, everyone appreciates and respects cultural values and differences that each team member brings to the table. - One of the most transparent & fearless leadership teams I've come across, they share all the insights with the entire company and are always ready for open discussions.

Cons

The only con I can think of is as it's growing tremendously sometimes you need to roll up your sleeves and take initiatives outside of your work duties.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Opportunity for Growth

Dec 7, 2021 - Client Experience
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing product, great team, plenty of room to keep growing. The sky is the limit and Funnel is just getting started. Love everything about the company!

Cons

No cons for myself. One that could be a con though is with how fast we operate, change is constant. Funnel is still a startup in a lot of ways and if you aren't comfortable with change, that can be a challenge.

8. 5.0

Oct 29, 2021 - Chief of Staff in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The most amazing place to work

Cons

No cons, I love the team!

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Anonymous

Oct 2, 2021 - Senior Accountant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are the best part

Cons

Nothing to really report about funnel that is bad

10. 5.0

Love it

Sep 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people & passion working on very relevant problems.

Cons

Pace can be overwhelming if you're not used to it.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Reviews

Funnel Leasing Reviews FAQs

Funnel Leasing has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 31 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Funnel Leasing to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Funnel Leasing employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Funnel Leasing. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

99% of Funnel Leasing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Funnel Leasing 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Funnel Leasing to be management, benefits, senior leadership and the cons to be workplace, career development.

Popular Careers with Funnel Leasing Job Seekers