Cover image for Gallup

Found 834 of over 901 reviews

4.5
Gallup CEO Jon Clifton
Jon Clifton

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

6m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments

Consulting

447.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Gallup~7246
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Gallup? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Gallup employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Management is poor to non(in 43 reviews)
  • "Managers have no experience as managers or practitioners(in 42 reviews)
  • "Pay is low and you will have little impact on the direction of the company no matter the business you bring in.(in 30 reviews)
  • "How this company has stayed in business this long with their current leadership is beyond me.(in 28 reviews)
  • "Nepotism is rampant(in 22 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Gallup and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredible work environment and learned so much about full-stack development

Feb 1, 2023 - Internship
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company does a really good job of creating a solid work environment and I was able to learn a lot about the software development process.

Cons

Because it was mainly about coding, the job was sedimentary but that isn't something that Gallup can control.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Found exactly what I was looking for - Truly a great place to work!

Jan 31, 2023 - Graphic Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great managers. Hard-working employees. Strong commitment to making personal development a top priority.

Cons

Unlimited PTO seems like a perk at first, but blurs the line of what an unacceptable amount of time off is and makes it difficult to ask for time off when workloads are heavy.

3. Join the Gallup team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

A Wonderful Place to Work

Jan 24, 2023 - Early Childhood Educator in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Gallup Child Development Center is undoubtedly one of the best centers to work for. The teachers are dedicated to their classes, and support one another. The management provides excellent support and understanding towards its employees. We are coached on our strengths and can always receive help when we need it.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say- our Child Development Center team really is the best working environment I could ask for in this field.

5. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jan 22, 2023 - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

this is really an awesome place to work!

Cons

the downside relates to the former employees. they don't really let go

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to build a career

Dec 5, 2022 - Manager in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Focus on talent and not tenure. There is a commitment at Gallup to put people in the right fit, based on their talent, so they can find success. To achieve this Gallup hires great managers who truly want to know their people; that is what allows them to find the right fit position associates for success. The true outcome of all of this is results for clients.

Cons

Compensation and benefits has improved a lot in the last 5 years. Love the changes happening here and hope they continue.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Rich mission, purpose and commitment to excellence

Jul 25, 2022 - Managing Director in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rich mission, purpose, and shared commitment to excellence at all levels. Colleagues really care about making a difference for their clients. I believe some might even know their clients better than their clients know their own business -- constantly trying to bring fresh insights and discoveries to each. The research practice is unparalleled – between our team and access to Gallup Sr. Scientists, we have the smartest people in the world working to “solve the world’s most pressing problems”. With a focus on CliftonStrengths, each person is recognized and developed for who they are and what they need – and given a great deal of autonomy to do their job in the best way possible. Gallup is committed to giving voice to global citizens -- on all issues that matter to their lives. That is also true within the company. Gallup cares about the voice of each – our opinions matter and regardless of merit, they are respected. We have recently gone through a few executive leadership transitions, that in some organizations might be a cause for concern -- and here, they have been seamless. As an organization, we are thriving and, in some ways, better than ever.

Cons

The constant drive for excellence requires intensity and commitment that can be too much for some people. And yet, I have a few friends who have left Gallup for something that seemed “better”, only to share how much they miss Gallup and its unique culture.

8. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jan 2, 2023 - Senior Talent Consultant in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gallup continues to be a great place to work! They are ahead of their time with engagement strategies and mission filled work. They did hybrid/flexible work schedules long before the concept was popular, and continue to practice what they preach around a strengths based culture. Come to Gallup and do what you do best alongside amazing people!

Cons

I can't think of any.

9. 5.0

Year 1 Assessment

Dec 1, 2022 - Learning & Development Consultant in New Haven, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. I am invested in. 2. I am equitably compensated for the important work I do with clients. 3. My opinions count, especially when it comes to working on the projects and with clients that I prefer. 4. It is an entrepreneurial culture --- you can create your career and your network. 5. I work with very intelligent people who think differently. 6. Senior leadership is accessible, conversational, and intellectual.

Cons

We need more Learning and Development Consultants of color of all genders.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good starter

Jan 4, 2023 - Telephone Interviewer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good hours. Good bosses. Good teams.

Cons

No real downside. Solid company.

11. 4.0
    Current Employee

Talent Management Analyst

Oct 22, 2022 - Talent Management Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule Employee stock purchasing program Access to all books published Free Clifton Strengths assessment and classes surrounding Strengths Free coaching sessions All holidays off You don't have to submit for PTO you just block time on your calendar Great benefits Quarter end bonus based on client hours Remote/Hybrid/In person flexibility On site finance assistant On site gym with personal trainer On site child care center

Cons

Inconsistent client hours - some weeks you will work 20 and some 60 hours to meet quarter end bonuses Advancement is not upward, it is more about specializing in your area Yearly raises not guaranteed This can be a pro or con depending on how you look at it: you are not given the same opportunities as your peers because it is strengths based Your work is dependent on the clients, so if their company has outside impacts then so does your work When client hours are low they have you do work for different departments which you may not like

Viewing 1 - 10 of 834 Reviews
</>Embed

Gallup Reviews FAQs

Gallup has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 901 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Gallup to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Gallup employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Gallup. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

86% of Gallup employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Gallup 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Gallup to be career development, culture, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with Gallup Job Seekers