KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

130 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Management is poor to non(in 45 reviews)
  • "Managers have no experience as managers or practitioners(in 44 reviews)
  • "Pay is low and you will have little impact on the direction of the company no matter the business you bring in.(in 30 reviews)
  • "How this company has stayed in business this long with their current leadership is beyond me.(in 28 reviews)
  • "Nepotism is rampant(in 21 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Gallup and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The Best!

May 11, 2022 - Talent Management Associate in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote Flexibility, great pay, work based on your strengths, great managers, and incredible coworkers.

Cons

Enthusiasm for what you do can lead to trouble turning work off but they watch that too.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I really like this company

May 8, 2022 - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The flexible work culture is really great and everyone wants to see you succeed - which isn’t always the case.

Cons

Sometimes because the work culture is so horizontal - its not always clear who’s in charge of what. Also it can take some time to get things rolling as everyone wants a say in decision making.

Continue reading
  3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor Product Market Fit and Very Little Support

Apr 14, 2022 - Market Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

The old Gallup name might mean something every once in a while.

Cons

Not all, but a good portion of management is out of touch and provide minimal support. Very little coaching and lackluster enthusiasm, just wished they cared more.

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

OK

Apr 10, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

the work was challenging and interesting

Cons

pay and benefits lower than most firms in the industry

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Home

Mar 25, 2022 - Digital Marketing Manager in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s home. The people are kind. The work is interesting. The support is there.

Cons

None, it’s great and enjoyable.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great!

Mar 17, 2022 - Content Specialist in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the people I work with. They drive me to do and be better

Cons

The pay is a bit lower than I would hope for

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Company to work for

Mar 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gallup provides the trust and flexibility to do your job well. Your partners are always looking out for you and willing to help.

Cons

There are busier and slower times where you have to flex your hours based on workload.

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good experience until it’s not anymore

Mar 8, 2022 - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The onboarding process was great - really makes you feel like you are part of a fun team. The benefits are okay. Flexible work is nice until you’re overworked and it really doesn’t matter.

Cons

Gallup is going to bring you in with an excellent onboarding program, teach you how to be a consultant, their methodologies, make you feel like part of a really fast-paced modern consultancy with the people science that’ll blow your clients away. It’s all fine and dandy until you learn how incredibly underpaid and overworked you become. Gallup is a workplace consultancy that, as the name suggests, advises to companies on keeping their employees engaged. They do it quite well, in theory, but seem to forget how to take their own advice. The work-life balance is terrible, driven by a billable hours quota that is unreasonable, which essentially negates their “unlimited PTO” policy. The pay is 50% less than competitors. The list goes on and on.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Strengths-based culture

Mar 13, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a strengths-based culture with a lot of smart consultants.

Cons

Very flat organization and not a lot of opportunity for advancement.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Amazing Company to work with

Feb 14, 2022 - Oracle Applications Database Administrator (Database Administrator) in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Once you like the Gallup Culture, its an amazing company to work with. Lots of flexibility and Great benefits.

Cons

Every workplace has its own cons. However, if you are working with the right Team, and if you have a great Manager, You will love to work for Gallup.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 767 Reviews

Gallup Reviews FAQs

Gallup has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 822 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Gallup to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Gallup employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Gallup. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

80% of Gallup employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Gallup 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Gallup to be career development, culture, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with Gallup Job Seekers