Gallup Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 758 of over 758 interviews

Recruiter4%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

The interview process was efficient and the recruiter ensured to communicate effectively. The hiring manager promised to send over reading material after the first interview but never sent them, which resulted in a set-back during questions in the final interview. Given the busy culture, I wondered whether the role would be a fit for a person with my type of disability (I didn't disclose). I found it odd that: (1) the skills/personality assessment is issued without a statement on what happens to your data if you don't get an offer; from other reviews here, it appears as thought Gallup uses this to further inform this assessment tool. (2) the organization doesn't offer feedback at the rejection/offer stage. The feedback I received was that sometimes it's not a team fit, which is uncomfortable to receive when you are the only brown/black/ person of color within said team. Overall the team was lovely, highly skilled, and ambitious. It was stated that the organization is relatively flat, so it is may not be the right for everyone (particularly if one prefers a clear structure).

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions were standard from those relevant to the role to those specific to your work style, among other behavioral assessment-related questions. They were insightful and shed light on the role, culture and expectations.
    Answer Question

Gallup

Application

I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

HR reached out and scheduled a meeting to discuss on my experience and skills. The interview had one round with Manager and QA lead. The interview went on for 40 mins. The Lead had a set of questions from which he asked. My resume or my experience was not referred. Not a great experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

I was asked to take an online test that checks if my strengths match with the role. Initial phone screening with some basic programming questions. After clearing initial round I was invited for in person interview which mostly involved experience related discussion followed by small coding challenge.

Interview Questions
  • Recent challenge I have faced at my work and how I resolved it.

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

One test online after sending my resume with questions as you can see in other reviews. After that, one video call with a hiring recruiter, which went smoothly and was super nice, we really had a good natural conversation, a real exchange. Then another interview with someone else which againt went smoothly with a nice person. Last interview, I was told congratulations for going this far. Unfortunately, I wasn't offered a position but I really appreciated the time spent with the people at Gallup, and people working there seem to be great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Singapore) in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied through Linkedin. First round was a test. Second round was phone interview. Third round was an video call interview with hiring manager. Fourth round was video call interview with the internal team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (London, England, England)

Interview

The interview process was very efficient and smooth, it was a quick response regarding the offer, opportunity to meet various team members and get a feel of working environment before accepting the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

Asked all the admin questions first (salary expectation, work availability, when i want to be contacted. Then went through resume, asked questions based off resume submitted. Had the option at the end to ask questions

Interview Questions
  • Of all the positions I've told you about, which one would you prefer

Gallup

Application

I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

The interview process started with an online test that measured personality and talents. After that I had two phone interviews and then met with a recruiter to get details about the position/logistics. The final step was to meet with people on the team through a video chat to talk discuss my skills and experiences. Everyone I talked to was very good at communicating and kept me very informed throughout the entire process about next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallup (Sydney) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was good and structured, eventhough the initial interview was done over a video call, but it went well like a face to face interview. The hiring process was taking quite a while, but understandable as the background check had to be done via 3rd party.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallup (London, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interviews were really enjoyable - some were virtual and some were face-to-face. Every representative from the company was welcoming and supportive throughout each of the interviews. This was a great way to get to know people from the organisation and gain insight into what it would be like to work for the organisation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 758 Interviews