Gallup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallup Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2018

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in June 2017.

Interview

The entire process took about a month. Took an online assessment, and then had about six online interviews before going into the office for a Microsoft Office skills assessment. After they got the results back on my test I finally had an in person interview. Once they offered me the position I had to submit for a background check and I was given the green light to start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful situation at a previous job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

It took some time, but it was worth it -- I felt like they really wanted to get to know me and make sure we were the right fit for one another.

Summer Program Teacher, K-Third Grade Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in March 2018.

Interview

First you get sent an online survey to fill out. Then if your answers fit what they're looking for, they send you another online survey. Lastly, if you past the previous stages, they contact you to schedule a time for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to apply at Gallup's Child Development Center?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

phone interview, asked a lot behavior questions which lasts more than 1 hour. The HR officer basically read the question list and wait for answer, without further explanation or communication.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at numbers, give an example.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through Indeed. The process took about 45 days. The first round is an online behavioral quiz during online application itself. Next is a HR round with Manager. After clearing this I had two tech rounds with two teams. One team asked basic Java coding questions & regarding my resume. The second one was regarding my resume. It went good.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Lincoln, NE) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was a Skype interview in which the manager asked a series of questions over a period of 15 minutes. The questions were mostly behavioral with some of them being situational.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you're really good at in your field of interest?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Applied on-line: the OCR-ing of my resume populated only partially, then came a one hour psychological profiling test. Today received the canned 'Neah' response.
    For the two hours spent online on the application, would have expected a personal response, at least.

Interview Questions

• Canned psycological questions   1 Answer

Technology Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

The process was a joke. A recruiter for the company reached out to me and expressed how great my resume looked for their Technomogy Manager position. We talked for an hour and exchanged several emails. He asked me to fill out the official application which included a 45 minute "personality test." After completing both the application and "test," I heard nothing for a week. When I did hear from them, they said I was not a fit. What a joke. They do not even have the courtesy to give you any feedback as to why you are not a good fit. A silly personality test determines fit so well that you will not even give someone who was a "perfect fit" a chance with a real person. This was a joke of an interview. If they reach out to you, decline the conversation as it will mostly likely waste several hours of your time. This is NOT a good company.

Interview Questions

• Please rank how well the follow words describe you on a 1-5 scale   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in August 2017.

Interview

Why bother? The company says they make great decisions and to help the interviewer with the tests they administer. However, if you don't do well, they don't tell you what went wrong.
     Sounds like they really don't care at all about the people that don't work for them. I asked if they would let me know what areas to work on if I failed the test. They said NO! What is with this company when they won't let you know when all they say is the company is all about helping others. What a crock of smelly stuff. They say they use the tests to help Fill out an application online. If they like the resume, take an online test. If you pass the online test, take a test via phone. If you pass the phone test, in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions that they say online preset questions. Via phone preset.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Exactly as other reviews have described it. No one know what exactly they're looking for and although many of the questions are posted on Glassdoor, it is unclear what the "right" answers are. Some questions are extremely vague, such as, "what is a good time for you"?