Gallup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I applied and was hired in a matter of three weeks - crazy fast. It's also a very detailed process. They gather a lot of detail to understand who you are and whether you'll fit with the culture.

Interview Questions

• The online and phone assessments are very thorough. Don't get intimated by the level of extreme detail they ask for and just be yourself when you answer them.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

The robotic personality test is inhuman, unprofessional, and likely does not recruit the best talent. I daresay I would not accept a position with Gallup if this is how they think people should be treated.

Consulting Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallup in September 2009.

Interview

Passed through the online analysis, first phone interview, second phone interview and then the hiring manager. Then came the in-person interviews. Three people loved me, one hated me. The one fought the many until they capitulated to his will. No offer made.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

nonstop personality questions. No real talking with the interviewer. You can barely explain yourself for certain questions when you want to. There are mostly all behavioral questions. It takes about 30 minutes because it consists of 50 questions. It's basically a personality exam you take online but with a person. It can be a little initimidating.

Consulting Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

I apply online via its website. First, it was online assessment test, which is based on only behavioral test. After few weeks, I got a call from HR to make phone interview. The interview was simple as in online assessment test. You need to get the answer from top of your mind. Almost all questions require example or explanation of your answer. So, try to answer based on your past experience.

Interview Questions

• All questions are behavioral questions as other people post in this website   1 Answer

Phone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in June 2010.

Interview

I thought it was a fairly painless process. It seemed efficient to interview a group of 20 or so people at once so that the company could fill several openings quickly. A good candidate for the position would be a person who reads well, is articulate, and has a positive attitude. Just be honest and as upbeat as you can muster.
    Before the interview, there was an online personality test. After the interview there was a background check. The office was laid-back, but pleasant enough - in an upscale part of town. The managers say the work culture appreciates individuality as long as it's mixed with a good work ethic. You are definitely paid according to your ability to produce - so slackers beware! I saw people there from preppy girls and long-haired high-school/college dudes to banker-types to gray-haired grandparents. A little of everything, but it seemed there was a common purpose among all - to get the interviews done.

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly predictable, I would say   1 Answer
    • Again - I can't say I was terribly surprised by any questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

I haven't had to negotiate much yet, other than the dates for training and to let them know how many hours I'd like to work per week.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Interview was very in-depth and personality-based. Company is focused on specific character traits to match company expectations and team performance is vital. Extremely long questionnaire. Interviewer was personable and professional. A learning experience. You will come away with very specific reasons for wanting-or not wanting-to work there.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were character based and were platforms for you to exhibit your personality.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

Conducted Two interviews via phone. Fast pace interviews, general questions and details about personality . It was less of an interview about resume or skills, more about ability to respond, being on the spot. Not an interview you can prepare for but it would help if you think of all the events you have at the job and the type of employee and researcher you want to be

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online, and six days later I received an invitation to schedule an interview so they could learn more about me. I called on Friday, and was scheduled for the subsequent Wednesday. The interview itself was as everyone else has described: a series of relatively rapid questions that were mostly personality based, with zero feedback from the interviewer. It was very impersonal, but not particularly stressful. Took a little over a half-hour. After three days, I was sent a formal rejection email.

A bit disappointing, but it was a quick and efficient elimination process, so it wasn't a big deal. By then, I had learned enough about the position I applied for to realize I actually didn't want it, but rejection always stings!

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work in a sales position?   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

The initial interview was a series of personal opinion questions that are answered off the top of your head, probably designed to see if you are a good fit to the company. There were no technical questions. I was offered the second round interview immediately after the interview on the same phone call.

Interview Questions

• Should managers focus their attention on moderately achieving employees or outstanding ones?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Personality questionnaire along online application. Followed up with 2 phone interviews that mainly asked about personality related questions. Questions were very similar to all of the previous interviews. Are you disciplined? Tell me about how you think discipline makes you more efficient. Are you Organized? Tell me how you are organized.