Cover image for Gigamon

82% Recommend to a Friend
86% Approve of CEO

Found 317 of over 342 reviews

4.2
Gigamon President and CEO Shane Buckley  (no image)
Shane Buckley

70 Comments

Tech

470K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Gigamon~328251
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The company cares about their employees and the benefits are very good.(in 33 reviews)
  • "Gigamon is a great place to work with a great culture.(in 29 reviews)
  • "Great people, genuinely nice and want to do a good job(in 23 reviews)
  • "Work life balance is good(in 14 reviews)
  • "Dimsum & the engineers get free food everyday.(in 14 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Gigamon and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Still the Best Company out there

Jul 27, 2022 - Senior Director of Sales Engineering
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, excellent leadership and products/solutions that make a difference. Executive sponsorship is very effective and always available to help. Rock solid Sales Engineers with lots of experience. Outstanding benefits with real appreciation attributed.

Cons

I can't think of anything at this moment. Growing pains perhaps, but that's a good thing.

2. 2.0

New CEO is a dud

Nov 23, 2022 - Sales Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Technology Great Engineers Great history

Cons

New CEO is demeaning to people who work under him. The previous CEO lives in the new CEO’s head rent-free as he sends our company wide emails complaining that not enough people are following his posts on Slack when everyone read the previous CEO’s message more often. Worldwide sales leader has been the most destructive person in the company for years. Success does not mean anything, he is constantly looking for a gotcha moment to point out why you are the idiot. Tons of performers have left because his management style. Can’t wait for the company CMO to read this review so he can try to bury it in fake positivity like he normally does.

3. Join the Gigamon team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Evolving

Nov 25, 2022 - Director, Strategic Alliances in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Skilled SE and sales account leaders

Cons

Not very technology partner friendly

5. 4.0

Great Place to Work

Nov 15, 2022 - Sales Director in France, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gigamon give good compensation and is fair

Cons

long approval process driven by Finance

6. 5.0

Love workign at Gigamon

Jul 21, 2022 - Regional Sales Director in Tallahassee, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gigamon is always listening too its employees and customers and take quick positive action on feedback received. The One Gigamon culture is a real thing here, if you need help you get help quick. For my role we have leaders from every group on a call to talk through progress and take an input or calls for help which a first for me at a Global company like this.

Cons

If I have a con it's brought up in the multiple opportunities to bring up cons either in person, or anonymously and dealt with quickly so I don't have any cons of working here share at this time.

7. 5.0

GigaWow

Jan 27, 2022 - Regional Sales Director in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gigamon is hands down the best place I have ever work. The collaboration throughout the teams and support is unlike anything I’ve experienced in any job I’ve had prior to this one. All of the management team is positioned and willing to help me succeed and I believe in what it is that we offer here. I came from a company that saw my line of business as more of a bi-product and here there is not only a focus on it but I have support throughout the company to be successful and it shows in my output and achievements. I would and have recommended Gigamon to anyone interested in this industry and encourage people to look at what we do. Our teams and management are great and our offerings make it easy to believe in what we do here. I have the ability to work remote, travel, my direct and extend teams support my efforts and I have the flexibility to maintain an optimal work/ life balance. This is the only company I’ve ever worked for where the CEO took the time to meet with me when I onboarded and then followed up with me a year later just as a check in to see how I was doing and get my feedback on the role.

Cons

I struggle to think of a con for this section. I am so passionate about Gigamon, that I have recommended it to my friends and colleagues.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Company Culture in the World

Jul 22, 2022 - Regional Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company treats everyone with respect and the really care. All senior executives are willing and able to help with their colleagues success.

Cons

I have not found any flaws with this company.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Jul 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Going to Gigamon chennai office is a pleasure. 2) Very friendly environment and great work culture. 3) Free food on all days.

Cons

Salary not par with market standards, definitely needs improvement ...

10. 5.0

Great Company, Leadership, Culture, and Compensation

Jan 27, 2022 - Senior Sales Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership has been very transparent and supportive of employees. I work in the Public Sector organization and my team members are second to none. There's plenty of technical collaboration. Anytime anyone needs a hand with a technology they have not yet been introduced to there is always an SE willing to help out. The mentorship program is awesome and you never feel like you have to tackle a project alone.

Cons

I've been on board for about 3 years now, and I feel comfortable saying there aren't any cons that haven't been brought on due to Covid-19. For example, there hasn't been much in-person collaboration lately (because of travel/health concerns) so you don't feel as much camaraderie, which is likely to be the case within an company right now.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great culture

Jun 18, 2022 - Sales Operations Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Terrific culture and strong business outlook.

Cons

Small so not many opportunities to move around.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 317 Reviews
</>Embed

Gigamon Reviews FAQs

Gigamon has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 342 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Gigamon to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Gigamon employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Gigamon. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

82% of Gigamon employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Gigamon 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Gigamon to be benefits, coworkers, culture and the cons to be career development, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Gigamon Job Seekers