KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

GoodRx Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2021

Found 76 of over 81 reviews

4.6
GoodRx Co-CEO's Trevor Bezdek & Doug Hirsch (no image)
Trevor Bezdek & Doug Hirsch
Pros
  • "Phenomenal culture and work-life balance(in 12 reviews)

• "Leadership is receptive to feedback on company culture, ideas on to improve collaboration, and genuinely cares about its employees(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Besides the typical growing pains that's been pointed out by past reviews(in 6 reviews)

• "Fast growth means a bit of time spent clarifying swim lanes as we add headcount(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great company

Jul 18, 2021 - Physician in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, benefits, good pay, and the people are fantastic

Cons

Really, none that I can think of

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Without a doubt, the best place I've ever worked

May 24, 2021 - Product
      Business Outlook

Pros

GoodRx culture is great. This is a company that genuinely cares about their employees. We're growing rapidly and there are naturally some associated pains along the way, but it's hard to imagine working anywhere else. Most people are here for a the right reasons, namely, a genuine passion for fixing the broken health care system in this country. That is reflected in the collaborative work ethic here. Most folks are very helpful internally and want to see all teams succeed. The GoodRx brand has come a long way. Wearing swag (cozy hoodies & shirts) in public regularly yields positive interactions with people who are excited about the product/have good personal stories to share. It's a special feeling to hear about how we're helping Americans to afford the care that they need. I hope we can maintain this culture as we continue to grow quickly.

Cons

Less-than-ideal meeting culture at times. Finding "real work time" can be a challenge, and sometimes it lead to long work hours. "Unlimited PTO", but it's can be challenging to find time to step away from work. This will obviously vary by role. Also, some challenges around a remote work environment. Probably not unique to GoodRx, but please continue improving the work experience for ALL employees!

3 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Serious my dream job

Jul 7, 2021 - Recruiter in Santa Monica, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The BEST leadership from VP of People to C level Executives - I literally work with every team and everyone is so nice and helpful - The BEST work life balance ( Very encouraging to take time off ) - Fast pace and challenging work -I bring my dog into work ( Only go into the office 2 days a week ) - Catered lunch EVERY day - Awesome office space

Cons

Nothing. If you can't handle fast pace and fast growing start up maybe not the best for you.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great environment

Jul 12, 2021 - Editor in Santa Monica, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone cares about what they are doing. The environment is supportive and flexible — they have your best interest in mind and that's not just something they say. Fair pay and fair hours.

Cons

It is still slightly start-upy so there are some bumps in the road (esp. in editorial department). Things move a little slow but this is mostly because they value quality so much.

5. 5.0

Working here is a DREAM

Feb 2, 2021 - People Team in Santa Monica, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started at GoodRx a little over a year ago and I have to say it is truly the job and work experience I have always dreamed of. I couldn't be happier with the people I work with, the things I get to work on, the GOOD that the company is spreading in the world and where we're headed. Just a couple highlights... *Transparency - Co-CEOs (and all upper management) are very open and honest about the vision for the company and what we're going to do to get there. *Benefits - insurance, 401K, etc. *Culture - even throughout the pandemic GoodRx has maintained a fun, inclusive environment. Despite our rapid growth, it still feels like a family here. (And not the type you try to avoid at holidays!) *Employee Appreciation - lots of programs in place to recognize effort and value *Charitable Giving - the company does SO much to give back and to support the under- & un-insured *Miscellaneous Perks - subsidized fitness memberships, free lunch, company-sponsored personal development options, dope swag!

Cons

I honestly have yet to have a negative experience with the company, my role or my coworkers.. and I really don't expect to. Pre-pandemic, the WFH policy was stricter than I would have liked, but I'm happy that it has become much more flexible.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Culture

May 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Tight-knit group, working remotely, accessibility to leaders, DEI initiatives

Cons

The company is growing rapidly, so some processes are slow to scale

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity and even better co-workers

Mar 17, 2021 - Director of Paid Social in Santa Monica, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

GoodRx provides a great environment for learning. You're placed amongst talent, smart and above all nice people. There's a desire to collectively help each other with a common goal in mind.

Cons

While there is a concerted effort to maintain work/life balance at times there's a need to work exceptionally hard to get things done. I sense the company is aware and is looking to add support (people) and sprinkle in company-wide days off.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company that goes above and beyond for their people

Mar 1, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer II in Santa Monica, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am so happy I found this job at GoodRx. Not only do they have a great leadership team that cares about making a *real* difference in the healthcare space but every employee is a true joy to work with. The honesty and transparency is unlike any other company I've worked for in the tech sphere.

Cons

As with any growing company we are always trying to align our varying squad interests and expertise to allow us to quickly deliver features and value to our users.

2 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing is just scratching the surface

Dec 12, 2020 - Marketing Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at GoodRx for over a year now and worked cross functional between many team members. I can never get over how GoodRx is filled with intelligent, friendly and down to earth individuals that truly want to see each other and our company succeed. I've never worked in a more positive work environment before and I can safely say collaboration is common between teams. Leadership is receptive to feedback on company culture, ideas on to improve collaboration, and genuinely cares about its employees. Finally, I understand why decisions are being made and happy to say its not coming out of left field.

Cons

The company is rapidly expanding to accompany process or structure changes; all in an effort to try and constantly improve. Not a bad thing but sometimes there is the apparent growing pain.

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 1.0
      Current Employee

Unclear where the positive reviews are coming from but it’s far from the truth

May 13, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not much positive things to say I

Cons

- unclear priorities that keeps shifting every hour - clear nepotism from two main companies which unfortunately dilutes the talent pool in favor to hire friends - terrible work life balance - toxic management - operates more like a marketing company than a consumer product - don’t expect to grow your career here. It’s clear that people are there just to cash out at the end of the day.

12 people found this review helpful

GoodRx Response

Director of Human Resources

This review makes me very sad. If you are open to reaching out to your manager or HR to discuss in more detail we'd appreciate the opportunity to listen to and address your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Reviews