GovPredict Reviews

Former Employee

Wonderful, fast-paced startup

Feb 16, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities to make a difference

Cons

workload could be overwhelming at times

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Room to grow and forge your own path

Jul 6, 2020 - Sales Development Representative in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Startup environment means your contributions are essential and listened to. As the company grows (quickly), it's possible to own ideas all the way through to execution. The future is bright.

Cons

The responsibility for building many of the young company's functions belongs to employees: it's a chance for carefully hired people to make the organization they want, but the infrastructure someone might be used to at a big company doesn't yet exist.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An even-keel team riding a big wave of market growth and mixed metaphors

Nov 15, 2019 - Product Manager in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a fast-paced startup disrupting a space comprised of some of the world's most powerful organizations. Big mission. Top-level talent. An already global footprint. As the company grows there's bound to be growing pains. But thus far what's impressed me the most about GovPredict is the culture of professional respect they strive to uphold. It's surprisingly nice to be surrounded by adults whose first priority is doing their job, and who conduct themselves with decorum even under stressful circumstances. It's a bit disappointing to think how infrequently I've encountered this sort of working environment in my career, and I hope it lasts.

Cons

Like many startups, work/life balance can be a challenge. However, I appreciate the mutual understanding everyone seems to have about after-hours or weekend work.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Creativity, productivity, and respect

Sep 10, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Disclaimer: I'm the CEO of the company. Every day, the team exhibits a profound creativity unlike any other I’ve ever witnessed. The engineers are posed hard, modern, interesting technical problems, and they find a way to solve them all. The business team has to position and advance the company in a complex market, and they excel both at tactics and at strategy to get it done. Just as when we were small, so too now when we’re growing quickly, every person does heroic work. The team is focused on the mission, and that means that besides being a creative team, we are an incredibly productive team. Very simply: we work until the work gets done. The reward is always worth the effort. Mutual respect is a core value, and it’s a value that arose organically from the culture that our team expresses. That colleagues have become close friends is one of the best outcomes. And our annual meet-up in Prague this year didn’t hurt.

Cons

Not for those who don't like a challenge.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company and great team

May 29, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

GP has a great work environment and rewards success. I have worked for many companies and this one give you the freedom to do your job. Quickly growing company and fun to watch the growth.

Cons

Not for those that can't be nimble

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Innovative and dedicated team!

Sep 9, 2018 - Director of Marketing in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working alongside Emil Pitkin and other leaders within GovPredict has been an incredible experience. There are many challenges posed for a Director of Marketing in the political space. The industry is constantly changing, which means marketing messages and communication with press have to remain flexible and adaptive. In my time at GovPredict, I have received immense support in the way of mentorship and collaboration. Not only does the team take insight from customers and immediately execute on product updates, making the platform more valuable. They are there to help take action fast on high priority items as they arise. Having such a hard working, intelligent and responsive team has helped foster innovation and tremendous business growth. Moreover, it's simply a pleasure to work with a team that you know genuinely cares and wants to build something great. I would definitely recommend GovPredict to anyone searching for new opportunities in a growth-focused company.

Cons

There are none to mention as of yet.

GovPredict Response

Director of Marketing

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Moving fast, building things!

Sep 8, 2018 - Software Engineering Manager in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Big focus on pleasing current clients, doing whatever it takes (doing custom work or building new features). Company culture where everyone is eager to help each other. Everyone's focused on getting stuff done. Super productive engineering team that builds new things fast and with great quality. Promotes from within rather than hiring outside management.

Cons

Probably not for those who want the large corporation lifestyle. You should be the type of person who doesn't mind working outside your exact job description and getting your hands dirty when need.

2 people found this review helpful

GovPredict Response

Director of Marketing

Great notes in your "advice to management." Appreciate the review!

8. 1.0

Glassdoor Trojan Horse

Apr 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

International experience with multicultural teams.

Cons

The company does not exist, it just a brand from Phone2Action. It is undergoing a rapid integration process between the two companies. Due to this change the teams, in general, are being restructured.

9. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 13, 2020 - Software Engineer in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Minas Gerais
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can talk to people from different cultures because the company is based on Brazil, Moldovia, and USA. If we want we can work from home two days a week. Monthly we have a virtual meeting when everybody is present, in that meeting we discuss the current situation of the company and what we achieved since the last meeting, there is also a part when our CEO answers any kind of questions that were sent anonymously or not by us. About the engineering team: Here we always pick quality over quantity of code done, which avoids tech debits in the long term. The code review done by our peers is very descriptive and when needed it contains positive feedbacks on how we can improve our skills and/or what we can do to keep the project's architecture alive.

Cons

The high code standards that we apply to the product can be a little bit scary for the newcomers.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best place I ever worked at

Jul 16, 2020 - Software Engineer in Chisinau
    Business Outlook

Pros

A very open, creative, professional, but humble and family-like environment, which helps you to enjoy work and grow fast. The same applies to the workflow and internal communication at GP, and the suite of products we're creating here, which I'm absolutely proud of

Cons

I didn't really experience important cons working at GP

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews