KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Guaranteed PPC Reviews

Updated Sep 25, 2020

Found 2 of over 2 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Sep 25, 2020 - CRM Project Manager in San Jose, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best reason why I considered Guaranteed PPC as a great company to work with it that they treat employees as family. Yes, you work with pay but working with care and importance is different. Been an employee for few other companies as well, but with GPPC I've felt that I am valued and I am part of the growth and success of the company. They recognize your presence, your handwork , your dedication. I am forever grateful that GPPC welcomes me to be part of their growing company.

Cons

Limited Teambuilding activities, healthcare provision but never an issue at all. :)

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Thankful!

May 8, 2020 - Manager in Cebu City
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked since 2015 at GuaranteedPPC. I learned a lot of skills, used a lot of softwares and tips and tricks to make the job more easier and fun. The thing working here is you are always challenged and the pay is great. You will never get bored working at GuaranteedPPC and I'm always thankful with Corey on his patience and drive to teach us all to make our work more productive.

Cons

The work is very demanding, so you will need to have your 100% focus when working here.

Continue reading