Helpdesk Response Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2016

Found 2 reviews

2.6
Marc Fairorth
  1. "HDRI itself is not bad. It was the environment and the clients that were not good."

Former Employee - .NET Developer in Austin, TX

I worked at Helpdesk Response full-time for less than a year

Pros

Things can be very relaxed. Nothing moves fast around here. It is constant waiting for contracts and paperwork and somebody to give the okay before any work gets done. If you like this kind of thing then you fit right in. Otherwise, you just end up frustrated. The CEO is very friendly and approachable.

Cons

Senior management- Many feel they have earned their spot and now get to kick back and let the newbs figure things out. The clients. The clients are internal to the Veterans Affair department. HDRI builds software for them. These people believe they are meant to get paid to not work. I had to hunt down clients just to get meetings. Some of them would tell me that 9am was too early but 3pm was too late. Otherwise they...

Advice to Management

Fix the process of things taking forever just to get started. Developers need to be given their task and allowed to run with it and immediately start coding, not weeks or months later. Don't let clients walk all over you. If they are not interacting in the process for the products you are building for them, immediately address that and let them know its a problem and give them the boot if they don't fix it.

Helpdesk Response2014-07-02
  2. "It's not bad"

I worked at Helpdesk Response for more than 3 years

Pros

Good food and entreating staff members

Cons

pay is quite low for what we do

Helpdesk Response2016-04-22