IBS Software Reviews
78% would recommend to a friend
(1220 total reviews)
92% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance for long term and women employees" (in 120 reviews)
- "Good infrastructure and work culture" (in 85 reviews)
- "Very good work environment and friendly" (in 32 reviews)
- "The working environment is good" (in 31 reviews)
- "Supporting environment and employee friendly atmosphere." (in 28 reviews)
- "low salary and hikes" (in 101 reviews)
- "Salary hikes are low as per market standards" (in 32 reviews)
- "If you have any salary concerns, the HR makes sure that it won't go beyond your immediate manager level." (in 17 reviews)
- "Less Pay and Less Hike" (in 14 reviews)
- "Have heavy work load" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of IBS Software and is not affected by filters.
Found 1,220 of over 1K reviews
Updated Dec 1, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Oct 29, 2021Senior Test AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Oppurtunity to upgrade your skills which leads to the career growth
Unpleasant salary increments Health insurance package
- 4.0Jul 23, 2021Director, Account ManagementCurrent EmployeeNewtown, CT
Great work-life balance. Teamwork and collaboration is great, with positive interpersonal relationships.
Very focused on job titles and levels, with hierarchical thinking a common obstacle to getting things done.
IBS Software Reviews FAQs
IBS Software has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,253 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at IBS Software to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
78% of IBS Software employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated IBS Software 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.