What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "A few growing pains but all being addressed by management." (in 15 reviews)
- "In about 7 months that I worked at Index, I went through 4 managers, 2 of which were fired within weeks of each other and one who quit." (in 5 reviews)
- "Office politics are real and incredibly demoralizing." (in 5 reviews)
- "Upper management is non responsive and unhelpful to employees in general." (in 4 reviews)
- "4. Provide training to the person who do not respect female, should be addressed seriously on this problem." (in 2 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Index Exchange and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Found 208 of over 239 reviews
Updated Sep 18, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Jan 11, 2023Marketing CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Good colleagues, nice tech, nice benefits
Disorganized execs, promotions and raises are rare, no bonusesIndex Exchange Response8mo
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We follow the pay for performance approach and ensure that our pay structure takes both base and bonus into account when we make our offers to remain competitive in the market. We will continue to build and iterate on our people processes to be the best workplace possible.
Index Exchange Reviews FAQs
Index Exchange has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 239 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Index Exchange to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
76% of Index Exchange employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Index Exchange 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.