InfuSystem Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Title"

I have been working at InfuSystem full-time

Pros

Good and friendly people to work with. There is plenty of work to do. Nice office. New systems. Business casual environment. Good work life balance.

Cons

Sometimes long hours and overtime were required especially at month end. Other than that, if you did your work, you usually could finish on time.

Advice to Management

Send emails/communication about company news to employees.

2. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at InfuSystem full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible work environment, no micro-management as long as you are doing what is expected of you, decent pay and benefits.

Cons

Not a ton of opportunity for advancement,

"Micro managing at its best"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

I have been working at InfuSystem full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Job stability as it is a medical supply company

Cons

People at this company are "clique-y", they watch your every move, you don't feel free to get up and just walk around without being timed. There is no morale, there is a lot of favoritism, superiors aren't held accountable when they do wrong, and you just don't feel comfortable.

"Dysfunctional....."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

I have been working at InfuSystem (More than a year)

Pros

It's a steady paycheck and the benefits are decent. My commute is convenient. I've met some exceptional people while working here.

Cons

Negative culture. Disrespect, gossip, and lack of professionalism is out of control. Unsafe/unhealthy work environment. Management focused only on numbers with no regard for employees. Mandatory overtime with little to no advanced notice. Stability of this company is questionable. Daily frustrations with sub-par technology.

Advice to Management

Raise your standards. Invest in technology. Value your people. A positive culture incorporating emotional intelligence and investment in the growth and development of employees will lead to success.

5. "It used to be a great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

I have been working at InfuSystem full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

it's a paycheck, there are some really good people and the company is in good financial shape(more to come in the cons section).

Cons

As a previous post mentions, the leaders don't lead. This place has more managers than anywhere else I've ever worked and the problem is no one holds them accountable. I guess when the company is making money no one cares if morale is at an all time low and our customer service keeps slipping. They just keep piling more and more work on people everyday because of cost cutting. The customer service department never has enough pumps and they also spend a ridiculous amount of time dealing with the new iPad program that has a been a disaster for 5 months now. I guess that's what happens when the CEO brought in someone to be in charge of software development with no experience in software development. The CEO is very nice and upbeat but I'm told he isn't really interested in listening and wants everyone to be a puppet.

Advice to Management

Start holding management accountable or get better people in to management.

6. "Top Heavy - Too many leaders that don't lead"

Pros

Growing company with lots of potential. Becoming an industry leading in infusion pumps is not easy, but its happening here.

Cons

In order to grow the company needs more leaders to lead instead of lifting themselves up. Lack of communication between departments creates unnecessary frustration.

Advice to Management

Evaluate your managers and supervisors.. they are very deceiving.

7. "Sr Biomedical Equipment Tech"

Former Employee - Senior Manager
    Former Employee - Senior Manager

I worked at InfuSystem full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay was decent...got nothing else.

Cons

Very poor leadership from Coorperate. Lots of back stabbing. Poor oraganization and focus.

8. "Okay Company But Sleazy Chairman"

I have been working at InfuSystem full-time

Pros

I like most of the people I work with. The CEO is full of energy and does a good job.

Cons

The Chairman of the firm is a kid named Ryan Morris. He is notorious for being extremely underhanded and untrustworthy. I read that he is under an SEC investigation. He got in a huge fight with a Canadian company last year and they accused him of breaking the law multiple times. I just don't understand how the company trusts this guy to run the board.

Advice to Management

The company would be much better off without Ryan Morris.

9. "InfuSystem"

Pros

easy work, somewhat flexible schedule. If you want a job where you come in and sit at a desk all day, every day and do the same exact thing over and over, then this is probably the job for you.

Cons

Hardly any training, other employees do not take responsibility, overtime is required often, HR department is garbage, stingy with pay, have to run in circles to get an answer from someone, everyone complains they want more money but they barely do any work/lots of complaining from lazy employees. Barely any room for advancement, even if you have a degree.

Advice to Management

Get your HR department together, keep an eye on your employees because most of them hardly do the bare minimum work. actually encourage and support your employees when they reach the goal instead of saying what to do better for next time or what they should have done better. Everyone is so negative.

10. "Biomed Equipment Technician"

Former Employee - Biomedical Equipment Technician in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Biomedical Equipment Technician in Houston, TX

I worked at InfuSystem full-time

Pros

Lots of overtime, Monday - Friday 8-5 unless overtime, no on call rotaation

Cons

Overtime is mandatory, even if you have a family event planned. Most of the people that work there are not certified biomeds. More like a production line, they want bench techs that just sit at their bench and crank out repairs and PM's as quickly as possible.