KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 423 of over 432 reviews

3.9
Innominds Software Chairman & CEO Divakar Tantravahi
Divakar Tantravahi
Pros
  • "Flexible timings, good culture and good HR(in 41 reviews)

• "Best work-life balance, Get exposure to new technologies to learn(in 38 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Its not a company but consultancy with better opportunities(in 11 reviews)

• "worst hr(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Decent work/life balance

Sep 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

*Friendly coworkers and management, they created a nice environment overall *Was able to work from home at times, which allowed me to spend more time with my children *They invest a lot in their employees and ensure everyone is constantly growing and learning *Tons of opportunities for coworkers to spend time together, occasional family-friendly events *Good benefits, insurance for my family and decent PTO

Cons

The work environment can be challenging sometimes, but it’s worth it because at the end of the day it’s a one-of-a-kind learning experience that is only going to push your career forward if you’re smart about it and put in the work

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fun & Relaxing Environment

Aug 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked here as an entry-level employee. It was great for the job I was doing, and I learned a lot in the time I was here. My skillset, mindset, and overall knowledge skyrocketed after working here, and I feel so grateful to Innominds for teaching me so much and helping me discover my path going forward. The environment is so fun, everyone in the office is great friends. I always felt that management trusted me enough to get my job done on time, instead of hovering over me waiting for me to finish. Plus, the building itself is beautiful and I loved the ambiance as well!

Cons

None, I would have stayed longer but I felt I’d learned all I could at this company and was ready to move on. Could not recommend it more to prospective applicants though.

3. 5.0

Handled COVID Extremely Well

Sep 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company was really able to keep things going during the pandemic. The workload was less but they still kept everyone’s moods up and made sure everyone felt seen and heard. They worked hard to ensure as much job security as possible for all the workers. Their ability to stay cool under pressure was a huge indicator of why this company is so successful and made me want to be loyal to them for many years to come.

Cons

As I said earlier, the workload was less due to the pandemic, but management handled it well.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Aug 10, 2021 - Engineer in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great salary, they compensate workers very well Fun work environment, great employees, and they throw lots of fun employee events for everyone to get to know each other Enjoyed it so much that I didn’t want to leave, they really took care of their employees and prioritized their well-being Very exciting start-up environment that keeps you on your toes and helps you learn a lot

Cons

Not a lot of opportunities to work your way up and keep experiencing the same career growth you get at the very beginning

5. 5.0

Highly Recommend!

Aug 31, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great management Excellent pay Lots of room for growth Environment that promotes openness, honesty, and lots of learning Drama-free So many fun events for coworkers to attend Great benefits, full insurance, yearly pay increases, intermittent bonuses Always felt secure in my job

Cons

Took a second to adjust to the fast-paced environment but everything was amazing after that

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

I would recommend Innominds to others

Apr 2, 2021 - Services Architect in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay & benefits My pay and benefits at Innominds were decent. I received a pay increase after each annual review and benefits included dental and vision as well as medical. Culture Collaboration was encouraged and everyone in the office got along. There was no drama or unnecessary cattiness. Management In general, the managers at Innominds were good people. They were approachable and easy to talk to. I never had any issues with management. Work-life balance Work-life balance at Innominds is very easy to achieve. Management 100% supports employees finding a good balance and will help in any way they can. Job security and advancement My job never felt threatened or at any risk of being terminated so I would say the job security here was very good. Overall My experience working at Innominds was good. I left on good terms with everyone in the company and I’d highly recommend them to anyone considering a position here.

Cons

Upward mobility There isn’t a lot of room to move up within the company. If you don’t get lucky and happen to have someone retire right as you’re ready for a promotion you’ll have to stay where you are. If there was a position available, I would have happily stayed at Innominds.

7. 5.0

The benefits are amazing

Aug 18, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best benefits of any job yet: health, dental, and vision insurance, lots of vacation days and paid time off, in-depth job training, very progressive policies, 401K, paid work phone, great laptop, occasional work travel + global exposure, options to work at home, yearly pay increases, occasional bonuses…. the list goes on and on!

Cons

No con to talk about, grateful to be working here.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love HR and Leadership

Jul 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

*HR has a very thorough hiring process, you know that you’re only working with the best *They make sure you get your money on-time, every time *Will change or update policies quickly in order to ensure everyone’s needs are taken care of *Management pays attention to the little details of your work and keeps you on track for advancement through the company

Cons

*HR is great, but they could be friendlier *The company parking lot is small and it’s always a hassle to find parking in the mornings

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

All things considered, it’s been a great experience

Feb 24, 2021 - Business Analyst in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Taken in its entirety, my two years of experience with the company has been largely good. I’ve enjoyed working in a culture that promotes creativity, innovation, and collaboration. I’ve learned more from my colleagues and my direct supervisor than I ever did at university. I’ve made life-long friends and I feel like I’m establishing a career, not just working a job. Things aren’t always perfect, especially not this past year. But I am fully committed to the company’s mission and its values align almost perfectly with my own. I’ve met the CEO on several occasions and he just instantly strikes you as someone worth working for. I speak highly of the company because it’s truly a company worth speaking highly of.

Cons

My first year with the company was amazing. I can’t think of a single con from that year. This last year has been less so, but that’s entirely because of the impact the pandemic had on the entire economy, so I recognize that’s not the company’s fault. Management did the best they could, but not getting a raise this year was definitely a bummer.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent short-term/contract work

Jul 12, 2021 - Assistant Engineer in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Seeing a lot of negative reviews about this job being treated as a contract position, but I was actively looking for a short-term position and was able to work it out perfectly with this company. Overall learned a lot and gained a lot of valuable experience in the tech industry.

Cons

I can’t say anything about longer time periods, but short-term there were absolutely no issues.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 423 Reviews