Innominds Software Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 74 of over 74 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innominds Software

Innominds Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innominds Software

Interview

Was medium range interview and cleared first attempt. I have given interview by TL and manager for both technical and general. Had both written and face to face on a day.

Interview Questions
  • Reg UI angular and bootstrap
    Answer Question

Innominds Software

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Innominds Software

Interview

It was online due to COVID 19 restrictions and it was an campus placement. Overall the review of the interview was very good. The interviewer was supportive and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Regarding Digital Circuits and Data structures

Innominds Software

Application

I interviewed at Innominds Software

Interview

Asked basic questions on hyper text markup language and cascading style sheets Asked to design a web page that have login form and asked about inheritance in java script and how to create object in java script

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Innominds Software

Application

I interviewed at Innominds Software

Interview

1.Online test done in two parts part 1 -> quantitative aptitude and reasoning part 2 -> on c programs and qualitative assessment 2.technical round on academic project,microcontrollers,linux and 3.HR round went quite smooth and general questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Innominds Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innominds Software

Interview

Had Good experience of 2 rounds of technical discussion,Asked about basic questions followed by Present project details,it's Technology details, Business Usecases of Different Projects. Coding examples of String operations and Java8 features of sample program using Streams.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderābād) in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied online off-campus for Software Engineer Trainee role. There were 3 rounds. 1st round was written aptitude and communication test. In 2nd(f2f) round they asked some theory questions of python programming language and given 1-2 program to code. In 3rd(f2f) round they given some(4-5) problems and asked me to do code.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderābād) in Feb 2021

Interview

Round 1 is an online assessment that consists of three domains. Its an open choice for us to select any two Domains. The next round after assessment is an Technical interview and hr round.

Interview Questions
  • webpage validations related questions both theory and programming.

Innominds Software

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Innominds Software

Interview

It was virtual interview process. First round was written test. Questions on Aptitude, reasoning communication and java MCQ . If you are well prepared then can clear the test 2 round : Technical round.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderābād) in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied through university. Initially, there was an aptitude and coding test consisting of MCQ's After shortlisting there are two rounds of interview technical and HR. In technical the questions are related to both software and your education stream

Interview Questions
  • They ask questions related to your cv and some basic coding questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderābād) in Dec 2020

Interview

written test was on aptitude, reasoning and python. I got shortlisted for the interview and had an interview, shortlisted again had an interview, short listed again and had an interview so in total 3 interviews and then got rejected

Interview Questions
  • 1.write program which prints prime numbers in a given range 2. OOPS concepts in python 3. Asked about projects 4. SQL queries
Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Interviews