Innominds Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Innominds Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2018

Senior UI Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Innominds Software in September 2016.

Interview

The first round was via skype and was conducted by Durga Prasad. He asked all the relavant questions and was helpful and clear in his questions. The questions were interesting and he made me code rather than just theory based questions. The next round was a f2f interview process was conducted by the head of UI Engineering. He was also very good and had vast experience in UI applications. He also gave me tips on suggestions on some of the next big things in the Web world. Overall the interview process was very positive.

Interview Questions

• prototype based question. add sum method to array   1 Answer
    • replace all occurrences of a word in a sample paragraph of large data. Note: not to use split inbuilt function.   2 Answers
    • write a directive for menu   Answer Question
    • write directive that takes service in the controller and not via directive dependancy injection   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Telephone, Face to face

Negotiation

Gave a fake promise stating they will give hikes every 6 months, but t real it never happens.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview at the client place

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Technical interview 1
    Technical interview 2
    HR round
    Internship
    Provided a case study on current use case.
    Provided a new technology to solve a problem.
    Interview process is very good
    Interviewees are very cooperative
    HR round
    Very happy to attend this interview and got placed for intern.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process for me it took 5 rounds
    1. Written test , which is been conducted for more than 300 people
    2. Technical interview 1 , hosted by one member from technical panel
    3. Technical interview 2, hosted by 2 members from technical panel
    4. Manager round , some sort of technical round again
    5. HR round
    The interview is all about c programming.It took around 3 months for me to complete entire interview process.

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Innominds Software (New Delhi (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied through one of the job portals. Got a HR call next day. HR setted up the telephonic interview with Vice President - ISV & QA. The interview happened after 2 days, duration was 45 minutes. Very enriching interview wherein the interviewer asked almost everything , without even hinting that this is an interview. The HR person called again in afternoon to fix a skype interview with Director - Engineering next day. Next day the interview started on dot and this too lasted for about 45 minutes. Questions asked consisted of almost anything from WS to SAAS to DB scaling to server load balancing. The HR person called after 15 minutes to fix another round with Vice President and Head of Software Development . This interview was re-scheduled after 2-3 days. In this interview, the third question hinted that the interviwer didn't liked Arts people, so I just thanked him for his time , review and views.

Interview Questions

• You are an arts graduate , so you must not be knowing data structures.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Attended three rounds of the interview, two face to face on same day and a telephonic a week later.
    It was a good discussion we had. In the entire process they mainly focused on OOJS, JQuery and AngularJS. Not much stress on UI part (HTML and CSS). Overall it was a simple interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked Questions like
      angular directives and asked to implement few custom directives.
      Problems that I faced with IE
      some of the HTML5 tags that i have used.
      some questions on JQuery.
      concepts of OOJS and asked to implement few scenarios   Answer Question

Senior Technical Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Innominds Software in October 2016.

Interview

There is no defined hiring process in place, they keep conducting additional rounds just for the sake of it.At the start of process I was told there will be 3 rounds but after every round they keep adding additional rounds and I ended up going through 6 interview rounds with Account manager, Senior Architect, Director, V.P., COO, Senior Director and cleared all the rounds but still these guys were not clear. They still wanted to keep conducting more and more rounds .
     I am fine even if the company conducts 10 rounds but they should be clear on the interview process and the same should be communicated to the prospective employee in the beginning itself.They may just be interviewing candidates without having an actual job opening. My advice to the candidates is not to waste their precious time in attending interview with this company.

Interview Questions

• All sort of technical and managerial questions were asked in the rounds. The questions were of average difficulty level.   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

There were two round of f2f interview and a skype round on the same day. One Week later there was an another round. All the rounds panelists were friendly, mostly assessing the way I solve the problems or understand techniques and design / write the code.

Recruiters were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• -> Javascript - prototype based Qs, Oops concepts, Closures, hoisting with examples.
      -> Angularjs - factory vs service, directives, routing
      -> Coding round - Dropdown Directive   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process was one day, interview at bangalore location. Interview process was good. It consist of 2 Rounds,
    Round1: Coding written test , everyone was called for the second round.
    Round2: Technical F2F

Interview Questions

• Check whether the no is a palindrome or not,
      Reverse a string,
      Write a code to receive data from ui and send to a server using angular js
      what is promise?
      what is the difference between null, undefined, not defined?
      1+"2"+"2" = ?