Innominds Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Innominds Software Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2018

Senior UI Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Innominds Software in September 2016.

Interview

The first round was via skype and was conducted by Durga Prasad. He asked all the relavant questions and was helpful and clear in his questions. The questions were interesting and he made me code rather than just theory based questions. The next round was a f2f interview process was conducted by the head of UI Engineering. He was also very good and had vast experience in UI applications. He also gave me tips on suggestions on some of the next big things in the Web world. Overall the interview process was very positive.

Interview Questions

• prototype based question. add sum method to array   1 Answer
    • replace all occurrences of a word in a sample paragraph of large data. Note: not to use split inbuilt function.   2 Answers
    • write a directive for menu   Answer Question
    • write directive that takes service in the controller and not via directive dependancy injection   Answer Question

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Innominds Software.

Interview

1st round was written test they just ask about technical and verbal skill.
    after that one technical round are there F2F,they told me to wait for result.
    after one week one hr round it was telephonic round

Interview Questions

• they asked me about LIN and CAN protocol ,Bit Arbitration,How many Maximum number of node can be connected etc   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was with CTO followed by Chief Architect and then by CEO. They weren't clear what they are evaluating for and where I would fit in. They just liked my profile and interviewed. After knowing my salary they dropped me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose services company for product management?   Answer Question

Teamleader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

They called for interview, There was a security check which took more than half on hour, its just like a fish market. Once you clear it to enter into the SEZ. The technical guy only spent 5-10 min with out asking any technical questions and showed the door. They dont know how to respect the candidate and their time. Requesting the HR to be clear with your requirement and coordinate with your technical team.

Big Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Innominds Software in June 2017.

Interview

I applied from my college placements:
    There were 2 rounds as they told, 1st aptitude then 1 skype interview.
    They were hiring through Aspire Info Labs (a training institute).
    I cleared written, they took skype and I have been told that I am selected, then after 45 days, they told another interview from innominds big data team head. I cleared that round also, I got a letter of intent after 1 week then never received offer letter or joining dates. After sometime Aspire people told to change my profile to a developer and for that again I have to give an interview.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude test consists of 3 things- English, Numerical and Reasoning, and Technical (C)   1 Answer

Embedded Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the process took hardly 3 to 4 days. 2 Rounds, first one was telephonic round and second was face to face. They were straight forward and very polite.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I have applied through online. I had 6 rounds. 1 skype, 1 telephonic, 2 technical and 1 Hr round. I have also been asked to visit client location for client interview.So a total it took around more than 2 weeks.
    Skype and telephonic round only basic qns were asked. Routing, Closures, Html5,CSS3

Technical round : Directives(Scenario based qns) routing, Services, WebTRC, Html5, Bootstrap

Interview Questions

• AngularJS qns indepth(Angular 2 qns were also asked), Scenario based qns in JS and AngularJS.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very random, meeting random managers and random client interviews. Internal interviews no proper questions, client interviews no feedback, actually felt humiliated but after all it was my mistake should never have tried this company but those were desperate times.

Senior Technical Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Innominds Software in October 2016.

Interview

There is no defined hiring process in place, they keep conducting additional rounds just for the sake of it.At the start of process I was told there will be 3 rounds but after every round they keep adding additional rounds and I ended up going through 6 interview rounds with Account manager, Senior Architect, Director, V.P., COO, Senior Director and cleared all the rounds but still these guys were not clear. They still wanted to keep conducting more and more rounds .
     I am fine even if the company conducts 10 rounds but they should be clear on the interview process and the same should be communicated to the prospective employee in the beginning itself.They may just be interviewing candidates without having an actual job opening. My advice to the candidates is not to waste their precious time in attending interview with this company.

Interview Questions

• All sort of technical and managerial questions were asked in the rounds. The questions were of average difficulty level.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Innominds Software in September 2016.

Interview

Totally there are 2 technical, 1 coding, 1 client interview and 1 for salary negotiations. Though there are many rounds but whole process went pretty smoothly. Interviewers and hr seems friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are not too rigid about the salary.If they like your profile they can pay you as much as they can.