Innominds Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Innominds Software Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2018

Senior UI Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Innominds Software in September 2016.

Interview

The first round was via skype and was conducted by Durga Prasad. He asked all the relavant questions and was helpful and clear in his questions. The questions were interesting and he made me code rather than just theory based questions. The next round was a f2f interview process was conducted by the head of UI Engineering. He was also very good and had vast experience in UI applications. He also gave me tips on suggestions on some of the next big things in the Web world. Overall the interview process was very positive.

Interview Questions

• prototype based question. add sum method to array   1 Answer
    • replace all occurrences of a word in a sample paragraph of large data. Note: not to use split inbuilt function.   2 Answers
    • write a directive for menu   Answer Question
    • write directive that takes service in the controller and not via directive dependancy injection   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process was nice and HR will communicate for every round completes and tell you the feedback and tells you name of interviewer of next round, Once all rounds are confirmed straight away they will share offer

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was pathetic! Interviewer doesn't know how to engage with candidates.
    1. Didn't listen what I was trying to explain.
    2. Had given me a task and could not explain the problem and statement what is looking for.
    3. Yelling at me when I answered his questions.

Pros:
    1. One of my friend told me it is a better workplace to work on UX in the company.
    2. Work place and it's ambience is really appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Gave a situation and asking the solutions for that?   1 Answer

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Innominds Software.

Interview

1st round was written test they just ask about technical and verbal skill.
    after that one technical round are there F2F,they told me to wait for result.
    after one week one hr round it was telephonic round

Interview Questions

• they asked me about LIN and CAN protocol ,Bit Arbitration,How many Maximum number of node can be connected etc   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process was one day, interview at bangalore location. Interview process was good. It consist of 2 Rounds,
    Round1: Coding written test , everyone was called for the second round.
    Round2: Technical F2F

Interview Questions

• Check whether the no is a palindrome or not,
      Reverse a string,
      Write a code to receive data from ui and send to a server using angular js
      what is promise?
      what is the difference between null, undefined, not defined?
      1+"2"+"2" = ?
      what is javascript closure and prototype?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was with CTO followed by Chief Architect and then by CEO. They weren't clear what they are evaluating for and where I would fit in. They just liked my profile and interviewed. After knowing my salary they dropped me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose services company for product management?   Answer Question

Teamleader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

They called for interview, There was a security check which took more than half on hour, its just like a fish market. Once you clear it to enter into the SEZ. The technical guy only spent 5-10 min with out asking any technical questions and showed the door. They dont know how to respect the candidate and their time. Requesting the HR to be clear with your requirement and coordinate with your technical team.

Big Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Innominds Software in June 2017.

Interview

I applied from my college placements:
    There were 2 rounds as they told, 1st aptitude then 1 skype interview.
    They were hiring through Aspire Info Labs (a training institute).
    I cleared written, they took skype and I have been told that I am selected, then after 45 days, they told another interview from innominds big data team head. I cleared that round also, I got a letter of intent after 1 week then never received offer letter or joining dates. After sometime Aspire people told to change my profile to a developer and for that again I have to give an interview.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude test consists of 3 things- English, Numerical and Reasoning, and Technical (C)   1 Answer

Embedded Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the process took hardly 3 to 4 days. 2 Rounds, first one was telephonic round and second was face to face. They were straight forward and very polite.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Long process and level of interviews. Interview was little bit tough and tricky. Waited for half day and within a week selected and got Offer in the company. Good company to work