Install America Reviews

Updated Mar 15, 2018

3.6
Install America CEO Christopher Slocomb (no image)
Christopher Slocomb

"Outside Sales - Amazing management"

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Mohnton, PA

I worked at Install America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Training and opportunity to connect with incredible managers. I'm telling you, these guys have been through it and been extremely successful at exactly what you're doing. Trust them! It is a unique experience, you won't get that many great sales guys in one place, it's so uncommon and super random that you find that here. You're rewarded for your effort and if you listen to what the managers tell you you'll be successful and close big deals and make great money!

Cons

The compensation plan was slightly shady, as far as if you have to leave then you might not see all of the money that's in your company "bank", but you will get paid fairly and consistently while you're there. It not a very transparent process in getting the money that's in your bank after you leave. I received less than half the money in my bank after I left and wasn't provided with any explanation.

Continue reading
  2. "Great team like environment anyone can benefit from"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Install America

Pros

Install America is a fast growing company, with knowledgeable employees who are experts in their field. Co-workers are welcoming and helpful. Management presents many opportunities to learn & advance. Those with a positive attitude and a desire to succeed will surly find Install America a great company to work for!

Cons

There are no major cons. Not everyday is glamorous but overall I would recommend Install America.

3. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mohnton, PA

I have been working at Install America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growing company, good work environment. Coworkers are great and motivated people, there is room for advancement, flexible schedules

Cons

Occasionally there is some longer hours but overall this is a great company to work for!

4. "Poor Lead Generation"

2.0
    Current Employee - Regional Sales in College Grove, TN

I have been working at Install America full-time for more than a year

Pros

No Micro Management, No need to visit office after training, manufactures a quality product and good installers. Leads are provided.

Cons

Pay system questionable, leads are NOT qualified before reps run the appointments, very large territory including Kentucky and Alabama. Reps are not allowed to call and verify appointments before running.

Continue reading
  5. "Liars, cheaters, and scam artist to work for!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Nashville, TN

I worked at Install America full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can't tell you a single reason that would be a pro to work for this company. Only good was meeting new people

Cons

They make everything sound great when you start but soon after training the lies and deceit start start pouring in!

Continue reading
  6. "Great Company and Culture"

I have been working at Install America full-time

Pros

Very Flexible Schedule Growth Opportunity Promotes From Within Great Mentors

Cons

There is a lot of opportunity for advancement and growth but you must be willing to put in the work and time.

"Life-changing career with big rewards for big personalities!"

Marketing Manager in Mohnton, PA

I have been working at Install America

Pros

-the ability to control the size of your own paycheck with your performance each week thanks to a lucrative bonus structure -fast advancement opportunities -positive work environment -management composed of leaders, not bosses -quality product line with big benefits that are easy to believe in

Cons

-Challenging negotiations daily aren't for everyone -Some applicants might not be confident enough to start a performance-based career, despite guaranteed base pay -Not every day is an easy one

"construction coordinator"

1.0
    Construction Installation Coordinator in Birdsboro, PA

I worked at Install America for more than a year

Pros

Seems very nice .. at first

Cons

mislead customers use inferior quality material. very hostile when you say no to certain types of "offers"

9. "Good entry level position for those looking to progress in sales/marketing and management, however has its flaws."

Former Employee - Field Marketing in Mohnton, PA

I worked at Install America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Become close to other employees, gain valuable skills and experience. Freedom to work independently if numbers are met.

Cons

Poor and unstable pay structures, controversial bonus and demo system. No room to advance to a stable salary or a consistent higher pay rate.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 9 reviews