Integrity First Financial Group Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
Integrity First Financial Group Founding Partner, President/CEO Alex Barnett
Alex Barnett

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • One of the best work environments I've been in over a 15 year career in the mortgage industry (in 4 reviews)

• great company, great management, excellent training, good pay and benefits (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • At this point I am still learning about the company and I haven't found a con that would make me feel I chose the wrong company (in 2 reviews)

• Good luck closing a transaction on time, estimate closing time over 35 days (in 2 reviews)

1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Integrity First Financial Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Teamwork is dreamwork here! Love it great processing and in house staff a delight!

Cons

None that i see!!!! They have great training and you can call anyone to answer questions!! They respond quickly

Advice to Management

Keep up the great hiring of staff that are knowledgeable!!!

2. "Loan Officer Assistant"

Current Employee - Loan Officer Assistant in Appleton, WI
    Current Employee - Loan Officer Assistant in Appleton, WI

Pros

It's a fun team environment. Everyone has been very nice and helpful from the training to working on borrowers transactions. I feel like I can have a good work/home balance here. I also like the optional benefits that are available.

Cons

I do not have anything to add as a con at this point.

Advice to Management

You are doing great, thank you for always being available and being positive influences.

"They cheat their employees and their customers"

Former Employee - Loan Processor in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Loan Processor in San Diego, CA

I worked at Integrity First Financial Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They talk a good game

Cons

They are ducking calls and leave the employees clueless and helpless when customers call to complain

Advice to Management

Look up the word Integrity

"Horrible company"

I worked at Integrity First Financial Group full-time

Pros

there are no pros to this company

Cons

Zero support staff. Your left to figure it out on your own. The only people that are giving it a good review are current employees that work there now. They wanted me to do this when I worked there to keep there review rating up. They force the current employee to do this which is one of the many shady and illegal things they do. Once you quit good luck getting paid took me a year and still never got my money eventually just gave up. CFO and CEO just dodged calls, text, and emails. There is not 1 positive thing about this company horrible to work for and horrible for a client to do a loan with. Worst experience of my life. If you decide to work for this company it won’t be long and your gone to another place. I give it 3 months and they will have these reviews suppressed by making there current employees right positive reviews.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees and answer your phones.

"If your loan officer or processor or manager don’t waste your time with this company they don’t pay people..."

Former Employee - Senior Loan Officer in Walnut Creek, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Loan Officer in Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at Integrity First Financial Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are none. They have no idea how do retail loans period. Management is clueless how price a loan or structure a loan. The company is clueless how to run a profitable balance sheet that’s why all always have layoffs.

They shouldn’t keep loan officers commissions and screw them. They hire people who never worked in retail and are clueless how to do Loans. Work environment is horrible, People are very unprofessional at the Corp office. They only want your loans and that’s all that matters. If your not helping their bottom line- then good luck working for them. Worse experience in the mortgage business by far in my 15 year career.

Cons

They don’t spend enough time or money to train you, they don’t offer support at all. The whole company runs on people who are clueless!

They lack professionalism at all levels.
    If your looking for pricing exceptions or concision better be ready to do a loan for free because it’s coming out of your commission. Don’t waste your time working for a company who treats you like your unwanted employee. They will take advantage of you from day one until you quit or are forced to leave. I say their average hire stays no more then 30-60 days!

Advice to Management

Pay your hard working stuff what they deserve and don’t manipulate their pay and waste people’s time. My suggestion would be to hire and train and help people grow instead of keep firing or laying off people and recruiting new staff only to lay them off or fire them.

6. "Branch Manager"

I have been working at Integrity First Financial Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with Integrity First Financial Group for over 4 years. I have never worked with a company that had this great communication and support!

Cons

I have no cons for the company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do!

"Would not recommend"

Former Employee - Underwriter in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Underwriter in San Diego, CA

I worked at Integrity First Financial Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You can wear jeans in the office & they provide sodas for the staff

Cons

There is no formal training process, and they do not have clear expectations from staff. I felt like I was thrown into the mix and even when I asked questions I was given vauge responses. I felt disrespected by coworkers & by management. One owner in particular was too involved in the day to day underwriting decisions. I felt that I was forced to approve loans that were not conforming to guidelines. I do not believe they should hire when they are unsure of profitability. I was there less than 3 months, and two layoffs occurred. At least 10 people were let go, including myself during this time.

Advice to Management

Be confident in the staff you hire. Micro-managing every person and decision is no conducive to business.

8. "Underwriter"

I have been working at Integrity First Financial Group full-time

Pros

Team is nice and ready to help you when you have questions. Training has been good as well.

Cons

I have not found a con yet :)

"Area Manager"

Current Employee - Area Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Area Manager in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Executive team who truly cares about its Culture and employees! The company is innovative, always clear communication, and strives to be better every day.

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints

Advice to Management

Though Branches are across the US, increase speed of initial training for new hires. Keep innovating as you’ll effect real change in the lives of our clients and employees!

"Worst Company to work for"

Pros

Nonexistent. Some people are great at personal level but no experience for their role. Company is at a good location

Cons

Very disorganized, no sense of urgency. Pricing is not competitive. Good luck closing a transaction on time, estimate closing time over 35 days.