Intelex Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Intelex Technologies President and CEO Mark Jaine
Mark Jaine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Company is growing by burning out their current employees" (in 9 reviews)

• "Work-life balance could be improved on at this organization despite the claim" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Great company"

Pros

Great place to work

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Jul 5, 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts about what you think about Intelex! We always enjoy hearing from our Intelex alumni. :)

"Dynamic, forward-focused company"

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company is laser focused on be(com)ing the best. They expect much from their employees and match that expectation with great benefits and clear communication. There is tremendous opportunity for growth. This company has the desire to do the right thing, and values its employees. This is a highly social company.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but there are a lot of moving parts - plan to keep up. If you are looking for slow and steady, this is not that company.

Feb 12, 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience and what life is like here at Intelex!

3. "Consultant"

Current Employee - Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture, benefits, flexibility, transparency, smart people

Cons

Bonuses are not that great.

"Limited Training"

I worked at Intelex Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fantastic benefits, very nice coworkers

Cons

Limited training considering complexity of required tasks

"Amazing Place To Work"

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time

Pros

I have had a great experience working here, and there are plenty of opportunities for the people who actually work hard and contribute positively.

Cons

Unfortunately as the company has expanded it has accumulated it's share of entitled employees. These kind of people are not be happy here, but would not be happy anywhere.

Advice to Management

The company is not perfect, but management is well aware of the the issues, they just need to be more agile at times in identifying the root of the problem and taking action.

"Miserable. Don't believe the positive reviews."

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

.Nice location
    .Certain people are great
    .Free breakfasts once a week

Cons

.'In crowd' been around company for long time running things without any understanding of the real world
    .good culture means constantly kissing up to members of the 'in crowd'
    .Key people let go and other key people marginalized
    .Latest direction pushed by ceo is incoherent and demonstrates lack of basic business skills

Advice to Management

Act like a real company, fire the clique. I so cant wait to get out of here

7. "Great Place to Work!"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Intelex Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company Culture , Leadership Team, Direction , Real emphasis on work life balance

Cons

A little more flexibility on working from home.

Advice to Management

Awesome place to work. Would recommend Intelex to anyone. Would consider allowing more flexibility on working from home.

Oct 15, 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We always enjoy hearing from our Intelex alumni and what their overall experience was like! :)

8. "Great corporate culture"

Current Employee - Business Development in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Business Development in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Intelex Technologies (Less than a year)

Pros

You will be challenged and encouraged to step out of your sales-comfort-zon

Cons

The product may take a while to fully learn and comprehend (not to mention the industry)

Advice to Management

Have more in-depth knowledge/industry training for new entrants. Some learn quicker than others.
    Incentives are not keeping folks very happy. There needs to be additional incentives for hardworking groundworkers.

Oct 15, 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

We appreciate your feedback on what it's like to work here from a sales perspective and have made note of your feedback on training and incentives.

"Business not changing for good"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some really good people. Some fairly good industry experts. Good, not great platform, decent benefits,

Cons

Let me begin by saying this, the company has potential but upper management is holding this company back. Executives reward or keep people in positions that offer no value to company. All the work they did in the past is rewarded without doing anything of substance lately. This company does not reward people for the handwork done but rewards friends. There is a reason Intelex has a really high turnover rate. Reach out to former Intelex employees before interviewing for a sales role. They recently showed data to the whole Sales team that a majority of AEs do not make money until their 3rd year at Intelex. So if you are expecting to make money right away, its unlikely. This would have been nice to have known this before joining. Culture, well this might be the strangest part of Intelex. They talk a good game but its really fake. You have individuals who work here who people have no idea what they do. You have a marketing team lead by individuals who have little to no idea about the Industry or Product application they are in. We have a lagging product because they have put so much effort into an application no one cares about. Our HR team recently won an award and a day later they fired 4 people instead of the person who has been responsible for the lack of managerial guidance. You have some really interesting hires especially in managerial roles. VP and executives who provide little to no help. There are too many sales roles with so few opportunities to make sales. The company now has a sales culture of individuals hitting quota but not making significant commission.

Advice to Management

Its time for a shake up - there is so much to say but the reality is that so many people are not happy. The vision is not working, you are not listening to the market or any of the people who understand the industry the best. The lies about making sales/money is a real issue that should be addressed. You will lose top talent or won't get top talent looking at Intelex as an option

Oct 15, 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

As we continue to evolve our overall employee experience, we appreciate the feedback received by employees! We've made note of your feedback/concerns and have brought them to the attention of the... More

"Great company"

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time

Pros

THE best company I have ever worked for. The culture is great, opportunities have been available to me to constantly move around and up in the business.

Cons

Feels like the company is more sales focused than anything else.

Advice to Management

We are a software company, take the time to really embrace technology a bit more.

Oct 15, 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

We know how busy you are and appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Thank you for sharing what our culture is like and what you enjoy about working at Intelex! We've also made note of your... More