Intelex Technologies Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 54 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Intelex Technologies

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies

Interview

This process is for ehsai which is a startup that was recently acquired by intelex. Or at least this is what they told me. The process is not clear at all. First an hr reached out to me, asked me about simple hr questions including salary expectations and explained the recruiting process: 1 technical interview with the team and 1 technical with the ceo. Than it turned out that it was not that. The supposed technical interview with team was not technical at all, it was questions like “how do you handle other’s people code?” Etc. Neither the supposed technical with ceo. It was rather questions like “ what are your salary expectations?”, “can you work pacific time?” Etc. Then they send you a project to do and to submit at last after 1 week. It is an nlp multilabel classification task which is not something agreed upon when you discuss with the hr about the recruiting process. I spent time working on it and sent it back to them. No one has confirmed reception. So again, you need to check with them if they received it. Then 2 weeks later, no one has even bothered to send any update. I sent a follow up. They responded that I was shortlisted and that the hr will reach out to me in the next few days with an offer or a final decision. It has been now 2 weeks and no one has even bothered to send me anything. This department of the company is not serious at all and I think they make you work their own project. After you work them, they don’t need you anymore. Be careful, their hr is very responsive in the beginning and will tell you that since it is now intelex, they have deep pockets. When they send you the project, for some reason it is the team who send it and the hr is not included. I now doubt about everything they say. Don’t trust them!

Interview Questions
  • A nlp multilabel classification take-home project.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (North York, ON) in May 2021

Interview

HR Screening, salary expectations Manager Interview, technical questions and behavioural questions (team fit, attitude, competency) Case Study Presentation, presenting to 2 UX team members and a product manager on a past research project. Testing for transferable skills, mentality, competency, team fit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intelex Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Intelex Technologies

Interview

Interview with Manager with basic questions. Then interviewed by Senior Technical Writer. Finally was told to take up written test. They said they would get back to me in a week.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions, my previous experience as Tech Writer, Basic Grammar questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

The process started out promising; there's an HR screening call, followed by an interview with members of the team, and then a final interview with upper management. Everyone along the way seemed friendly and personable, so hopefully, that's a good sign of the working culture at Intelex. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about their hiring practices. I was told that I would hear back in about a week after my final interview, but I did not. I followed up and was told that the team was still interviewing candidates, which is completely fair as they did mention that I was the first to reach the final stage. After nearly three weeks, I followed up for a second time and received a generic rejection email a week later. I find that both disingenuous and unprofessional as candidates who make the shortlist should at the very least be deserving of a timely response (and one by an actual human). There's quite a bit of discord according to Glassdoor reviews about management on here and I can't say I'm surprised based on my (limited) experience with the organization.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with an upset customer who did not have their expectations met?

Intelex Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Intelex Technologies in Feb 2020

Interview

Spoke with the most condescending recruiter. He didn’t have a timeframe on when he’d get back to me, but said “you can email me if you don’t hear from me in a week”. No thanks, there are other companies who prioritize candidate experience better.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Initial phone interview with Recruiter and then interview with hiring manager a week later. The interview with the hiring manager. The questions were straight forward and material to prepare was available. But the interview felt more like a process of fault finding and knit picking. It was 90minutes with 30minutes for the presentation and work flow question . 1 hour was focused on questions about background.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Questions about my background.

Intelex Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies

Interview

Screening interview with HR. Then onsite interview with two practice leaders and HR. Practice leaders seemed relatively well prepared with some questions, but there were some awkward pauses where they didn't seem to know what to say or do next...their inexperience was really apparent. Didn't seem to appreciate a couple of my questions related to methodology and process, which gave me the impression it's not a collaborative environment and (once again) they weren't very experienced. Didn't get an offer, which surprised me because overall the interview went well and there were no gaps in my experience. I even wore my lucky interview suit! But based on the Glassdoor reviews, maybe I was lucky not to be hired?

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON)

Interview

One of the most unprofessional companies I have have ever seen. Their recruiter don't get back to you. No update at all. Even after reaching out to your own 3-4 times , they will reply. So, interview started with writing test cases on a paper followed by technical interview after that. Difficult to figure out what kind of answer interviewer is looking for.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (London, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Applied online - Response if you're successfully shortlisted by internal HR 1st stage - Call with Internal HR 30 mins or so 2nd - On site meeting with Sales team and HR - They ask you to prepare for a mock call and provide details. 3rd - Video call with Senior management in Canada / US

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Intelex? Who are the competitors? What are the benefits? Whats you're sales approach? Do you have customer facing experience? How would you sell the benefits of Intelex to prospects? What books do you read? Whats your favorite book?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2019

Interview

Company like this ask dump questions, I had phone interview with HR, very unprofessional. Such an disappointment that companies like intelex have poor HR system. Hope they change there interview process and not judge people on definitions, specially HR who is asking also doesn't know by themself. What is hashmap instead HR should try to know the person by asking behavior questions. Leave technical questions for Technical professionals.

Interview Questions
  • Define data structures? what is hashmap? what are different types of sorting algorithm?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Interviews