Intelex Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelex Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Intelex Technologies

2.4

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies.

Interview

Screening interview with HR. Then onsite interview with two practice leaders and HR. Practice leaders seemed relatively well prepared with some questions, but there were some awkward pauses where they didn't seem to know what to say or do next...their inexperience was really apparent. Didn't seem to appreciate a couple of my questions related to methodology and process, which gave me the impression it's not a collaborative environment and (once again) they weren't very experienced. Didn't get an offer, which surprised me because overall the interview went well and there were no gaps in my experience. I even wore my lucky interview suit! But based on the Glassdoor reviews, maybe I was lucky not to be hired?

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interview

One of the most unprofessional companies I have have ever seen. Their recruiter don't get back to you. No update at all. Even after reaching out to your own 3-4 times , they will reply. So, interview started with writing test cases on a paper followed by technical interview after that. Difficult to figure out what kind of answer interviewer is looking for.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online - Response if you're successfully shortlisted by internal HR
    1st stage - Call with Internal HR 30 mins or so
    2nd - On site meeting with Sales team and HR - They ask you to prepare for a mock call and provide details.
    3rd - Video call with Senior management in Canada / US

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Intelex?
      Who are the competitors?
      What are the benefits?
      Whats you're sales approach?
      Do you have customer facing experience?
      How would you sell the benefits of Intelex to prospects?
      What books do you read?
      Whats your favorite book?   Answer Question

React Native Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

Company like this ask dump questions, I had phone interview with HR, very unprofessional. Such an disappointment that companies like intelex have poor HR system. Hope they change there interview process and not judge people on definitions, specially HR who is asking also doesn't know by themself. What is hashmap instead HR should try to know the person by asking behavior questions. Leave technical questions for Technical professionals.

Interview Questions

• Define data structures?
      what is hashmap?
      what are different types of sorting algorithm?   Answer Question

Intelex Technologies Response

Sep 3, 2019 – Sr. Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our recruitment process and are always looking for ways to improve. Our technical recruitment group partners closely with our Engineering team to understand the technical requirements an individual would need to be successful. While it is true, our Recruiters are not developers, our technical recruiters have worked with the Hiring Managers to come up with the questions and a process for reviewing the answers. As I’m sure you can appreciate, we interview a significant amount of candidates and our technical recruiters are very familiar with the questions and the answers they are looking for. Any individual interviewing for a technical role at Intelex should expect a combination of questions to ensure they are a match for our technical stack and our values before moving on to next steps. Next time, please give your recruiters a little more credit 😊.

Bryan Humphries
    Manager, Talent Acquisition + Brand

Product Designer Interview

Interview

Initially contacted by HR and had 30 minute phone interview, moved onto next stage hour long phone interview with Product Manager. The interview went well and although I never ‘expect’ to get a job, I was told they would be in touch the next week. I emailed the HR a follow friendly email a week later just to say thanks etc etc. No reply. It wasn’t until 2 and a half weeks later I got an automated email that I didn’t get the job.
    This actually made me relieved I didn’t get the job because it did speak volumes about a company that sees itself as a ‘large family’ and they treat people with the utmost respect. It was just really lazy and disrespectful on their part.

Interview Questions

• HR interview: my background, design process, programmes I use, work in previous companies   Answer Question
    • Product Manager Interview: brief background and more in depth on my experience and take them through my workflow and how I worked through scenarios etc   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

General Questions about previous experience. Pretty Standard questions as I met with two of the hiring managers for the first interview and then I met with their boss who was the VP Sales.

Interview Questions

• Are you more of a hunter or farmer.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies in April 2019.

Interview

Straight forward, phone interview asking you basic HR questions, and then the phone interviewer will ask you basic Data Structure & Coding questions.

Second round, you meet with the Development Manager and a Team Lead, basic questions on Database Design, Single Page Apps, Time Complexity.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Object and Class   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

Got a short call by HR and asked some basic technical questions. Then got invited to an onsite interview that lasted about 90 min. It was a 30 min test in JavaScript and T-SQL then interview with both manager and lead developer. These are questions that anyone with basic JavaScript and T-SQL knowledge should be able to answer. It seemed like everything was going smoothing until I got a generic rejection letter from this position I was interviewing for and asked why but never got a response.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It was very straight forward. The telephone interview was a breeze.
    In-person was great. Awesome interviewers.
    For the sales role, they request for you to enact a role playing to see how you'd do on the job. Gives a real flavor for what to expect.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Intelex?
      How do you respond to hesitant prospects?
      What do you know about our competition?
      Why work for Intelex?
      Where do you see yourself in X Years?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies.

Interview

Phone Screen, 3hr on-site interview.

Recruiter was very helpful/thorough/responsive at the beginning. Went for 3hr on-site interview. Sent follow-up e-mail to recruiter who ghosted me. Received automated e-mail from ATS 3 weeks after on-site interview informing me I was unsuccessful.

Honestly, this company sucks, show candidates some respect when they take hours of their time to show up at your offices.