IntelliCentrics Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Mike Sheehan

"Want to Believe in the Vision Where you Work? Take a Look."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

I have been working at IntelliCentrics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company’s vision in extremely compelling, to make healthcare for everyone, you, your family, and your loved ones, safe and SEC3URE. We have the opportunity to make a significant global impact, both short and long term, on the healthcare experience.

Our CEO is extremely consistent in our mission and expects his teams and our employees to achieve our goals together. He is a true visionary. The commitment of our employees and the passion of the whole team is a tremendous value.

It is invigorating to always keep the customer top of mind. This promotes continuous improvement to enhance their experience. Running today’s business while creating tomorrow’s business requires determination, planning, tolerance for risk, and change. The opportunities are outstanding when success is optimized and failing quickly is a plus. We all play a role and motivated individuals and teams will thrive.

Our CEO will always find the time to mentor. Each interaction with him is a learning experience, and ultimately concepts are enriched. In making the right choices for our business and prioritizing well, the culture is passionate about progress while the long-term goal remains a constant.

Cons

The resistance to change in the organization is a challenge. If you are a team player who thrives on being unconventional and is a consummate student, this is the environment for you. If you prefer low risk and the status quo, this is not the environment for you.

Vacation and Benefits packages are average.

Advice to Management

The teams are outstanding. We must continue to improve our communication and collaboration. We need to develop career paths and promote internal growth for employees as the company continues to grow.

"Work here only if you're starving..."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at IntelliCentrics full-time

Pros

Some of the people trapped at this company are great, but their only hope for a full life is to leave.

Cons

You are set up to fail. CEO insists that everyone be a consummate student, but won't pay for training. Only the CEO's opinion matters...period.

Advice to Management

Protect your people

"Great people - Unappreciated and Undervalued."

Former Employee - Credentialing in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Credentialing in Plano, TX

I worked at IntelliCentrics (More than a year)

Pros

As my first "Big Kid" job, I found IntelliCentrics a great environment to learn and grow. I learned so much in this job and its been experience that has served me well as I've moved on. The first 6-8 months at this job were incredible - the people were wonderful, and there were fun events and a lot of excitement about the prospects and future of the company. I still have many friends who I met here. People worked hard and were willing to have your back. There was a lot of flexibility with hours when not in crisis.

Cons

Starting back in Spring 2015 (when we lost the best HR rep I've ever known) the fun started to wane and people started to leave. The turn over was/is astounding. It went from feeling like a close knit community to just a distant and disconnected office. The company lost its heart.

I was hired on to my position with the understanding that we'd be building the product - except I felt like any insight and ingenuity I provided was cast aside. I was expected to do the job given to me, and nothing more. And yet, the project I was working on was incomplete and unfinished. Essentially the small department was asked to do a job with our hands tied behind our backs. With no tools at our disposal, and no experience in the field, we were left high and dry. It was incredibly frustrating. Any solutions we offered were shot down or continually being corrected so we were always going in circles. After a year and half things started finally coming together, but I'd had enough.

Wages were very very low - I doubled my salary after leaving.

Advice to Management

Value your people - even the hourly employees deserve respect. Be aware of the stress that the chaos puts on everyone and help mitigate that. Employees don't mind working hard so much when they feel they're being appreciated and taken care of. Plan some more fun things? Reconnect the office as a team. Pay your employees industry standard.

"Does not care for Employees"

Current Employee - Senior in Lewisville, TX
    Current Employee - Senior in Lewisville, TX

I have been working at IntelliCentrics (More than a year)

Pros

Good location in Flower mound

Cons

Horrible in treating employees.. Terrible project planning. Not sure what to use to make a quality product.. Terrible management.

Advice to Management

Resources are valuable please learn how to treat them, its important for the growth of the company.

"Disaster"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Flower Mound, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Flower Mound, TX

I worked at IntelliCentrics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None - worst company culture on the planet. Sycophants rule. CEO is certifiable nut case. Management should be ashamed. You can't make this stuff up!

Cons

Mandatory 100 hour work weeks...mandatory. 75 employees resigned in past 3 years due to bizarre management actions. 100% churn every 12 months. Management? HA!

Advice to Management

Get a real job.

7. "Great Opportunity for Innovators"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

I have been working at IntelliCentrics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fast moving innovator!
    Dominant in the field!
    Difference maker

Cons

Not for everyone. Aggressive innovators will succeed!

Advice to Management

Keep growing the company and challenging the market!

"CEO"

I worked at IntelliCentrics full-time

Pros

Company has the potential to change the face of healthcare and possibly other industries in the future. Small, intimate environment.

Cons

Quite a toxic workplace culture where CEO insists on being involved in the minutia, and therefore will not delegate any authority to anyone else in the organization. Input from department leaders is routinely ignored, leading to false promises to customers and prospects regarding new product launches. Company has stagnated and Taiwanese owners are detached.

Advice to Management

Allow people to do the jobs you hire them to do. If you don't believe in your management team, do us all a favor and get rid of them.

"Great People, megalomaniacal CEO"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Pros

The people are great. Great ambition
    I truly loved the people of the company.

Cons

If you can please the CEO, well then you must have learned to be a chameleon or a shape-shifter. He keeps moving the target and you never know what kind of person you're walking into a meeting with.... Good CEO or bad CEO!
    The management team all bows down the CEO, no matter what he says.
    They will cut your throat and leave you bleeding if the CEO doesn't like you
    No soul in the management team.
    Unrealistic goals by the CEO that are "the emperor's new clothes"

Advice to Management

Develop some ethics and a soul! Honestly guys, how do you sleep at night?

"Not worth the "potential"..."

Current Employee - Anonymous in Flower Mound, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Flower Mound, TX

I have been working at IntelliCentrics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Easy assignments
    - Easy schedule
    - Fair support from manager
    - Technical talent are very competent
    - Interesting work
    - Fair pay, not great for professional position

Cons

- CEO is critically bi-polar, changing his mind as the wind blows. Ambiguity is expected in a growth company, but amount of change is on dysfunctional end of the spectrum.
    - A host of semi-skilled, low educated business personnel stymie innovation.
    - Little to no processes in place, every day is a new beginning.
    - Organizational structure leaves gaps in authority and empowerment.
    - Leadership provides lack of direction, and when they do, it is consistently in different formats, expectations, etc.
    - HR processes are slow to respond, late to deliver and often bordering on incompetent
    - Little to no room for advancement

Advice to Management

- Develop bi-yearly goals for employees
    - Create bonus structure for upper employees
    - Develop roadmap and stick to it
    - Improve benefits
    - Give people a reason to stay other than locality

11. "fun atmosphere, easy enough position"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Flower Mound, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Flower Mound, TX

I have been working at IntelliCentrics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

decent pay, good people, CEO is great, PTO.

Cons

benefits could be better
    web system is laughably bad

Advice to Management

implement some REAL training to your staff