KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Introhive Reviews

Updated Jun 28, 2022

Found 62 of over 65 reviews

3.8
Introhive CEO Jody Glidden (no image)
Jody Glidden

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Innovative, driven, welcoming, and kind!

May 27, 2022 - Marketing Programs Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm new to Introhive, but I'm thrilled to be a part of this innovative, driven, welcoming, and kind team/company! Kind isn't a word I usually use when describing a company. But for Introhive, it's a perfect fit. They infuse a level of thoughtfulness throughout their company. - Outstanding onboarding experience paired with a welcoming team has made me feel connected and excited to be part of Introhive's talented team - Robust learning & development options for growing as an employee and leader - Collaborative team environment with plenty of autonomy to set priorities and projects - The senior leaders I've encountered at Introhive are thoughtful, collaborative, welcome creativity, and lead by example! - The team culture is welcoming, organized, kind, and fun!

Cons

It's hard to write cons because I genuinely enjoy the company and I'm still new.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Mixed Bag - Mostly Bad

Jun 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work/life balance. Good health insurance.

Cons

Highly disorganized. Salary expectations based on low paid Canadian employees. Do not keep promises regarding bonuses. Focused on short-term gains at all costs. Many non-Sales jobs are treated like Sales. Appalling lack of diversity and lack of female leadership (I think there is 1 VP in total and she was recently promoted). "Man-splaining" is common. Ridiculously low-level decisions must be approved by the president.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, growth market, get in now

Mar 4, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in Clarksburg, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Introhive is an outstanding product in an emerging market with very few competitors. It's already a leader in the Relationship Intelligence space and the team in North America is growing out fast. I've been working with a great CRO and a team of sales directors who are crushing it in Accounting, Consulting, Legal, AEC, Staffing and Media. If you are a hunter, you can go after almost anything that fits your experience. "We are selling a quicker path to sales", so if you know the challenges companies that want to grow revenue are going through, Introhive will give you the tool to close it. By far one of the best sales enablement companies I have worked for.

Cons

Pipeline development will be the first challenge to overcome. They err on the side of almost too much training in sales enablement, but recently did launched a slew of add-ons including Spekit in SFDC, which is a sales playbook game changer. Again, pipeline development will be your challenge, as it is in any sales org, but Introhive wants your success and has the funding to enable it.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic late stage startup culture, with amazing focus on people, product, and process.

Mar 8, 2022 - Strategic Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive of employees from onboarding, to development, to being heard, to career and skill development. Inclusive and healthy culture. Great work life balance, Great leadership with clear vision and fantastic product and product team to support the vision. Very competitive compensation and benefits.

Cons

Struggles of a an extremely fast growing company, but leadership does a great job at that balancing act.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

Great people and product

Feb 2, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Introhive's culture is clearly influenced by its Atlantic Canadian roots. Everyone is friendly, passionate, and willing to do what they can to help make the company succeed. Its relationship intelligence platform is also extraordinary and I truly believe it will revolutionize the way companies drive revenue.

Cons

Introhive is experiencing explosive growth - now we just need to harness the resulting energy and put it to work.

6. 5.0

Fantastic first 3 months

Feb 3, 2022 - Senior Director, Sales Enablement
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best-in-class growth culture -- I'm energized to dive into the challenges every single day. My team, colleagues and leadership are amongst the most collaborative with whom I have ever worked.

Cons

I have yet to find any that are atypical for a company at Introhive's stage.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee

Great Company

Mar 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good partnership with salesforce product

Cons

Doesn't solve a big enough challenge poor partnership opportunity

8. 5.0

Excited for the future!

Mar 4, 2020 - Solutions Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Introhive's platform is solving some of the biggest issues that companies face with their CRM. When I saw what they had to offer in the interview phase I was impressed with the technology. Now that I'm in my role and using it in my day to day, I can say with confidence this platform really is all it's cracked up to be! The team here at Introhive is truly special. My colleagues are professional, willing to help out, and incredibly smart. I'm glad to be a part of the journey for years to come. The Culture is outstanding, I can go to anyone I need to and they are happy to help from peers to upper management.

Cons

Honestly, I couldn't think of anything to put here.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Culture

Jan 21, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love being part of something so innovative and exciting. I genuinely enjoy coming to work each day. Introhive is growing so quickly, tipping 200 employees this year, but somehow they still managed to maintain that close-knit vibe of a small start-up. Management has an open-door policy that goes all the way up to the CEO. Everyone has a voice! I would (and do) recommend Introhive as a great place to work.

Cons

Fast-paced work environment (Not really a con, but not for everyone I guess).

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Introhive is a career defining technology company!

Oct 17, 2019 - Marketing Director in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

For anyone looking to join one of the fastest growing technology startups , Introhive is the unicorn you've been looking for. The company is well on its way to a fourth year of 3x growth. The team and global culture is world class. If you're looking to make a name for yourself in the tech space, this is the right company to have on your resume.

Cons

Like most startups, hustle is required. It isn't a job where you punch a timecard. The work is hard, but incredibly rewarding and every employee is an impact player to the growth of the company.

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Reviews

Introhive Reviews FAQs

Introhive has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 65 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Introhive to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Introhive employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Introhive. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.

73% of Introhive employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Introhive 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Introhive to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, benefits.

Popular Careers with Introhive Job Seekers