Want a Free Job Posting?

• Any Status

1. Self-taught

Current Employee - Bookkeeper in Shreveport, LA
    Current Employee - Bookkeeper in Shreveport, LA

I have been working at JEB Design Build part-time (More than a year)

For the position that I have, I can adjust my working schedule to fit my life and personal activities. This is a very low stress job in the fact that there is nothing that is life or death. Not a lot of deadlines to meet.

The fact that this position carries with it an extremely low stress level also contributes to the fact that it can also be extremely boring. The staff is so small that you don't have a lot of interaction with other people. Everyone has their own office and my job ususally doesn't cross paths with the other positions here. Be prepared to train yourself to do your job here. Usually whomever you are replacing is already gone and there is no other employee that knows how to do your job.

Advice to Management

Share some of your many years of experience with your staff. Don't just expect them to figure it out on their own. It's your money that they are spending when they make mistakes because of inexperience.

2. This place is a joke...

I worked at JEB Design Build full-time (Less than a year)

Some people are nice that work there.

Most people that work there are not nice. The owner is a joke. He has no business running this business or any other for that matter. No training. You are thrown to the wolves. The owner and his sales staff treat customers like crap and act like it is a privilege if they call a customer back. No wonder their business is so bad. Terrible turnover. I think they have had 4 or 5 people in my position in the last 6 months. Nobody stays once they find out what this company is like.

Advice to Management

RSS Feed </> Embed