Jefferson Radiology Reviews | Glassdoor

Ethan Foxman

1. "Medical Receptionist/Facilitator"

Former Employee - Facilitator in Avon, CT
    Former Employee - Facilitator in Avon, CT

I worked at Jefferson Radiology (More than 8 years)

Pros

Outstanding reputation as imaging center, employs only the top of the line radiologists and technologists and receptionists.

Cons

The inability to accommodate the number of patients who want to be imaged same day. The only way to make that possible would be to bump up the number of radiologists and technicians. May not be in the budget.

2. "Great Place for growth"

Current Employee - IT Security Administrative in Ellington, CT
    Current Employee - IT Security Administrative in Ellington, CT

I have been working at Jefferson Radiology (More than 3 years)

Pros

Up and coming company with great potential. Technologically advanced and forward looking. Great things are to come for this company and it is work being a part of.

Cons

At times it may seem to be very stressful and high volume of traffic. A more clearly stated line of career progression can help strengthen employer confidence with employees.

Advice to Management

Employee satisfaction seems to be high on the company’s priority, and is certainly a great quality for a fast pace growing company.

3. "Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Manchester, CT
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Manchester, CT

I have been working at Jefferson Radiology (More than 3 years)

Pros

It's a great place to work at. A lot of opportunities to grow within the company. The Senior Management Team always acknowledges great ideas and gives the opportunity for employees to shine.

Cons

Like many other companies there may potentially be few people who may not like changes a lot. However, the management helps guide people a lot to ensure employees are satisfied.

4. "Staff"

Former Employee - Staff in Hartford, CT
    Former Employee - Staff in Hartford, CT

I worked at Jefferson Radiology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Large subspecialty radiology practice. Multiple hospitals and outpatient centers.

Cons

Dishonest and poorly run practice that places profits over patient care. I would not recommend association with this group in any capacity. Beware.

Advice to Management

The physicians in this group are an embarrassment to medicine, leadership in particular is disturbing. A sad commentary on modern healthcare.

5. "An acceptable place to start your career."

Current Employee - Radiologic Technologist in West Hartford, CT
    Current Employee - Radiologic Technologist in West Hartford, CT

Pros

Great locations and co-workers are great.

Cons

You have to know someone to get in.

Advice to Management

More communication and better oppurtunities for avancement.

6. "Horrible Place Work"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Jefferson Radiology part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free Parking is the only pros

Cons

I worked here for a few weeks and it was the worst environment I have ever been in. My "co workers" who were were cruel and bullied me from the start , they lied to my Manager to get me terminated for events that never happened and she in turn sided with them. The whole company offers the high school clicks, if you are not a back stabber you will not fit in. They will use everything they can to get you out. .Human Resource is unprofessional and petty. RUN- don't work here! Trust Me! It couldn’t be a worse setup. You think you’ve accepted your dream position, only to find out after being there for awhile that it’s not quite right. No matter what your situation, Jefferson Radiology is not worth it. Jefferson Radiology is not committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly. From company culture to lack of advancement opportunities to uninspiring management, there are a bevy of reasons Jefferson Radiology could be ill-fitted.

Advice to Management

Poor Communications between Departments Human Resource extremely unprofessional

7. "Review"

I worked at Jefferson Radiology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits. presence in the community. State of the art radiology. If you get the right manager you will do well.

Cons

Hateful senior management. Everything is a crisis even when it really isn't. Poor planning.

Advice to Management

Be genuine. Be real. Knock off the backstabbing