K2 Partnering Solutions Reviews

Updated Jul 10, 2020

3.4
K2 Partnering Solutions CEO Antonio Gulino
Antonio Gulino
Pros
  • "Recent re-org allows for fast career progression and the opportunity to learn new business areas(in 8 reviews)

• "Possibility to get very good commissions(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  1. "Senior Technical Recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at K2 Partnering Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Career growth opportunities; Supportive Leadership/Executive Team; Comprehensive training program; Fun culture

Cons

More PTO would be nice

November 7, 2019Global Digital & Marketing Director

We are dedicated to forging a company that our team is proud to be a part of and we%E2%80%99re delighted to receive your positive thoughts. We would also like to thank you for being a part of our dedicated team. You help us provide the best digital solutions for our customers, and build a welcoming company that we can all be proud to be part of. Many thanks for sharing your feedback.

2. "Good place to work"

Former Employee - Tier II Technical Recruiter in Boston, MA

I worked at K2 Partnering Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Smaller environment, flexibility with hours and very approachable managers.

Cons

Nothing too bad, sometimes a lack of business but it can be like that anywhere

April 9, 2020Global Digital & Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to write your review for K2. We would also like to thank you for being a part of our dedicated team. You help us provide the best digital solutions for our customers, and build a welcoming company that we can all be proud to be part of. We are dedicated to forging a company that our team is proud to be a part of and we’re delighted to receive your positive thoughts.

3. "Buckle up"

Former Employee - Senior Associate

I worked at K2 Partnering Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Really none, other than they treat everyone poorly, regardless of being there 1 year or nearly 10.

Cons

Surprises around every turn No clear processes Unstable and under qualified management Disorganized Hard to turn your back on such favoritism towards men Cut corners anywhere they possibly could

January 13, 2020Global Digital & Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are committed to creating a positive environment for all our employees so we are disappointed to receive your review. As an organization, we are constantly evolving and always appreciate receiving feedback.

4. "Attempting to Rebuild After a Series of Serious Missteps"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Boston, MA

I worked at K2 Partnering Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Had built great team,.... for a time. Get to work with top-tier clients

Cons

When K2 brought in outside investors leadership promised nothing would change. Instead, within months, top performers were let go and replaced with recent grads, beloved sales leaders with non conforming ideas were pushed out, and commission rates were slashed. Hypocritical, "do as a say, not as a I do", first line managers Many Account Managers are complacent farmers I've seen K2 Employees put in positions to fail, put on PIPs whose goals they then met in the stated time frame, and then let go anyway.

January 13, 2020Global Digital & Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are committed to creating a positive environment for all our employees so we are disappointed to receive your review. We are constantly evolving and always appreciate receiving feedback.

5. "Great place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant II/Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at K2 Partnering Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, Compensation is mid market

Cons

not too much PTO, but can work from home on sick days

October 21, 2019Global Digital & Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to write your review for K2. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

"TEAM"

Current Employee - IT Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at K2 Partnering Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I started as an entry level recruiter and one of the reasons I chose K2 is the 3-week initial training program, which is incredibly valuable for someone just starting out and really helped me understand the industry. K2's Learning and Development Team allowed me to be promoted within 7 months of joining through weekly trainings / support and one of the things I like the most is the clear career progression plan; you can explore and choose different paths (Management, Sales, etc.) based on your long-term goals. Now that I've been here for over a year, I can say the the best part of K2 is the company culture, amazing people, and team first mentality. Everyone is on the same boat and working together toward a common goal.

Cons

A re-org slowed down some of our processes for a few months, which effected everyones' business and caused some confusion relating to Management/Leadership and their responsibilities

June 4, 2019Global Digital & Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

7. "The more you give the more you get"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at K2 Partnering Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Recent re-org allows for fast career progression and the opportunity to learn new business areas. I have been promoted twice in 6 months so so far so good:)

Cons

I wish SF was warmer:) But jokes aside, sometimes the internal IT systems'upgrades can make the workflows more cumbersome, but they get constantly reviewed and change, so it is just temporary.

October 21, 2019Global Digital & Marketing Director

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review for K2. We are dedicated to forging a company that our team is proud to be a part of and we’re delighted to receive your positive thoughts. We would also like to thank you for being a part of our dedicated team, helping us to provide the best digital solutions for our customers.

8. "This company is lead by a sales leader - truly a sales based company erful cl"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at K2 Partnering Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Significant opportunities, K2 is viewed as the SME and clients come to K2. Strong team members to collaborate with. Fun great company with strong benefits. With the new Senior Leadership things are rapidly changing to ensure employees are rewarded and our voices are heard.

Cons

Nothing really, all now resolved with leadership engaged,

March 12, 2019Global Digital & Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

"Can earn good money if you work hard!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at K2 Partnering Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Can earn good cash! You become specialized in a set 'tech lane' rather than a generalist! Good environment! Expectations are set what needs to get done. Path is clear! Weekly one on ones with management / not micromanaging! Left to get the job done but can get support at any time! Management have restructured to give more support to teams! Having drinks with the CEO is not uncommon- its a fairly flat structure. You can talk/ meet Directors - some who have been here a long time.

Cons

Recruitment can be a grind. Need to constantly multitask

October 28, 2019Global Digital & Marketing Director

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review for K2. We are dedicated to forging a company that our team is proud to be a part of and we%E2%80%99re delighted to receive your positive thoughts. Thank you for being a part of our dedicated team, helping us to provide the best digital solutions for our customers.

"Office Lost 75% of Employees in 1 year"

I worked at K2 Partnering Solutions

Pros

- Base salary wasn't horrible - Office manager was very kind and helpful, but she left too. - Business casual dress

Cons

- The training is sub par. You're really left on your own after 3-4 weeks of "training" - The worst part was that one manager would talk about how "hot" employees at other offices were, and would pull up pictures of former employees spouses and talk about how "gorgeous" they were. I believe this employee is one of the few that are still with the company. This made me very uncomfortable having to work with this individual daily. - Long hours. In at 7:30am and out at 6pm. But still paid for 40 hours per week since you are salaried and not hourly. - The way you can tell that people were not happy working here was the mass exodus. Within about 1 year around 12-14 people left, out of an office of about 20-22 people.

Found 134 reviews