K2 Partnering Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2018

2.7

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Very nice- I decided not to proceed based on location. I felt like they did a very good job informing you about the job. I did not complete the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked for examples of when you performed well under certain situations.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process is what you would expect it to be. Coming in with experience you know that you're going to have to talk about your background and accomplishments. It was pretty straight forward.

Technical Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Was quick from initial contact until get the offer is 3 days since this is Contract position, you have to be available at any moment notice. First phone interview was via video conference and followed by on-site with 5-6 people.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to Technical specs of the industries in consumer Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality   Answer Question

Junior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in February 2017.

Interview

I was immediately contacted by a recruiter after I submitted my application, we set a phone interview for the next day. The recruiter called on time, very friendly at the beginning of the conversation and set expectations clearly. Within the first few minutes we learned this wasn't a fit for either of us, but the recruiter remained poised and continued to offer valuable feedback for my job search. This internal recruiter delivered a quality experience.

Salesforce Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview regarding my Salesforce background for a company in the Southern CA area. Recruiter would not go into detail about the company until I sign a NDA document and resume the conversation later that day. Recruiterr did not send NDA document until 10 min before our scheduled call. After quickly reading the document, signing, scanning, and sending back document to recruiter, I never received a follow-up call. This is AFTER the recruiter saying that we should talk about the company and position ASAP. After trying to contact recruiter by email, cell, work #, & text, I still did not get a courtesy reply if I was still being considered. Needless-to-say, I can take a hint; but this was an extremely unprofessional way to recruit candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe your Salesforce experience with your former employer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The guy added me on LinkedIn and sent me a message to schedule an interview. During the phone interview he asked a lot of inappropriate questions that I did not enjoy and had nothing to do with the job. This company does not sound very serious to me especially because this was my first interview with them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

One of their recruiters reached out to me via LinkedIn. After meeting for coffee, we set up a time for me to go into the office and meet with a couple of team members. It was such a negative and discouraging experience. We agreed that I'd be meeting with two team members and that it would take up to an hour of my time. I ended up having to talk to three people and ran 30 minutes behind. The first person I spoke with was pleasant and we had a nice, interesting conversation. The second person I spoke with would not even look me in the eyes while asking the standard, boring questions. The third person I spoke with seemed completely uninterested in what I had to say. When I asked her one question - she started bullshitting her way out. Overall, I got a sense of being slammed with unnecessary questions as if I was passing some sort of an exam in school. The two people I spoke with made me feel very negative about the whole company in general. There's so much competition here in SF that they really need to step it up. They did not even follow up with me after the interview, even though they said they would.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good recruiter?   1 Answer
    • Where are your parents now? Are mom and dad still together?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, multiple in-person interviews, and a working interview. They are professional interviewers considering the job is to find and screen candidates for positions. Based on the inappropriate questions they asked one can see this isn't a professional atmosphere or a company that is concerned with legality. This kind of personal questions that are borderline discriminatory they will want you to ask when you screen candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. 40,000 Salary and very small convoluted commission structure

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me from LinkedIn.
    Call with Recruiter.
    Skype call with Recruiter and Office Manager.
    Phone call interview with US Director of Operations.
    FTF with Director, Manager, and a third interviewer who was a lead recruiter.

Interview Questions

• "What happened to your parents?" .......   1 Answer

Contracting Role Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions.

Interview

The associate was very very aggressive in getting my resume and to get the NDA signed and as soon as she got those items, never heard back again. All along, she was saying she had multiple IMMEDIATE positions open to be filled. Not even an acknowledgement that she received the documents. Bit bummed about the overall experience. Puts the company in a negative light.

Interview Questions

• Never heard back after they collected the NDA and Resume. My advice to potential candidates - do not sign NDA or anything or even give your resume to an associate of this company. Unless you know someone personally. There are other reputable agencies to work with in the industry. This company seems like a scam to me.   1 Answer