K2 Partnering Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

K2 Partnering Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2018

2.7

Junior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in February 2017.

Interview

I was immediately contacted by a recruiter after I submitted my application, we set a phone interview for the next day. The recruiter called on time, very friendly at the beginning of the conversation and set expectations clearly. Within the first few minutes we learned this wasn't a fit for either of us, but the recruiter remained poised and continued to offer valuable feedback for my job search. This internal recruiter delivered a quality experience.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Very nice- I decided not to proceed based on location. I felt like they did a very good job informing you about the job. I did not complete the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked for examples of when you performed well under certain situations.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Remote, OR) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was quick and thorough. I had multiple conversation with my primary recruiter then she arrange a meeting for her Manager and myself to speak. After 1 day I got an offer and got the job.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience in implementing ServiceMax.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process is what you would expect it to be. Coming in with experience you know that you're going to have to talk about your background and accomplishments. It was pretty straight forward.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Talked to an employee at a conference and heard from the internal recruiter the next day. Set up an initial phone call with the hiring manager. This proceeded into an in person interview with the hiring manager. Lasted about 20 min and turned into another interview with other managers. It could have all happened in one meeting and was slightly disorganized.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Met in person twice and met only with my direct managers.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

I applied for a Recruiter position within K2 Partnering Solutions. I was contacted on the following day for a phone interview. The recruiter was late for the phone call which it can happen sometimes. The conversation was great and the Recruiter verbally scheduled a second phone screen with the hiring manager. I was not contacted by the hiring manager. I reached out to the Recruiter I initially talked to but I never heard from K2 Partnering again…

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me from LinkedIn.
    Call with Recruiter.
    Skype call with Recruiter and Office Manager.
    Phone call interview with US Director of Operations.
    FTF with Director, Manager, and a third interviewer who was a lead recruiter.

Interview Questions

• "What happened to your parents?" .......   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

One of their recruiters reached out to me via LinkedIn. After meeting for coffee, we set up a time for me to go into the office and meet with a couple of team members. It was such a negative and discouraging experience. We agreed that I'd be meeting with two team members and that it would take up to an hour of my time. I ended up having to talk to three people and ran 30 minutes behind. The first person I spoke with was pleasant and we had a nice, interesting conversation. The second person I spoke with would not even look me in the eyes while asking the standard, boring questions. The third person I spoke with seemed completely uninterested in what I had to say. When I asked her one question - she started bullshitting her way out. Overall, I got a sense of being slammed with unnecessary questions as if I was passing some sort of an exam in school. The two people I spoke with made me feel very negative about the whole company in general. There's so much competition here in SF that they really need to step it up. They did not even follow up with me after the interview, even though they said they would.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good recruiter?   1 Answer
    • Where are your parents now? Are mom and dad still together?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The guy added me on LinkedIn and sent me a message to schedule an interview. During the phone interview he asked a lot of inappropriate questions that I did not enjoy and had nothing to do with the job. This company does not sound very serious to me especially because this was my first interview with them.