Found 277 of over 302 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No job security" (in 5 reviews)
- "2. In my opinion, the company and its senior leadership only cared about protecting their own, for example the head of HR" (in 5 reviews)
- "Long hours at the end of the month." (in 4 reviews)
- "Management is eroding in an alarming way" (in 4 reviews)
- "No room for advancement." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Kabbage and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 29, 2023Marketing AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Team culture was amazing. Lunch provided daily. Flexible work environment.
Open floor plan. Very loud environment.
- 4.0Dec 4, 2023Business AnalystCurrent EmployeeAtlanta, GA
Family oriented atmosphere Breakfast and lunch provided daily Sabbatical option after 5 years
Long hours Limited PTO Slow promotion pace
- 2.0Dec 4, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Great peer relationships throughout the firm
Management was inexperienced, and it showed. Turnover in key positions was alarming.
- 5.0Apr 24, 2023Customer Service SpecialistFormer EmployeeAtlanta, GA
Flexible shift and work environment. Awesome benefits
Don’t have many cons besides I wish I had more opportunity for growth and expansion
- 5.0Jan 12, 2023Senior Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
You should have seen the benefits back pre-american express! Wowza
Decent Pay for the fintech space, not the best.
- 3.0Feb 7, 2023Experienced Lead Legal AnalystFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsAtlanta, GA
Company Culture was accepting and gracious when addressing individual needs, colleagues are committed to problem solving and customer success.
Poor communication between departments, semi-permeable information barrier dividing management from operations.
Kabbage Reviews FAQs
Kabbage has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 302 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Kabbage to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
77% of Kabbage employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kabbage 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.